What's new

Erdogan is the enemy, not Turkey

Jigs

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Israeli minister hits back: Erdogan is the enemy, not Turkey - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Tourism Minister Stas Misezhnikov slammed Turkish Prime Minister Recap Tayyip Erdogan on Saturday, saying that while Turkey isn't Israel's enemy, Erdogan is.

"The Turkish people aren't the enemy, but Erdogan is Israel's enemy," said Misezhnikov in response to Erdogan's earlier comments that Turkey's problem is with the Israeli government, and not the Israeli people.

"This isn't a healthy situation, and unless he leaves office there is no room for optimism," Misezhnikov said during a cultural event in Bat Yam. He added that there are indications that Erdogan isn't speaking as a representative of the Turkish people and that the country is divided in its support for him.

The tourism minister also called on Israelis to heed the government's warnings and refrain from traveling to Turkey. The tourism ministry is due to meet on Sunday to discuss ways to draw travelers toward staying in Israel for their summer vacation.

Earlier on Saturday, Erdogan said that his country did not have a problem with Israel's people but rather with its government's policies, the Turkish news agency Andolu reported.

The Turkish PM stressed that his country would continue to investigate Israel's attack on the Turkish-flagged aid flotilla the Mavi Marmara in which nine activists were killed.

"We have not remained silent against this piracy and injustice, and we will not do so, and we will seek solutions within the framework of international law," Erdogan told reporters in Ankara.

Meanwhile United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon urged Israel to agree to an international investigation of its deadly commando raid on the Turkish ship trying to bring aid to Gaza and do "much more" to meet the needs of the Palestinians living there.

Ban said Friday that Israel's investigation of the May 31 flotilla raid is important but won't have "international credibility," which is why he is continuing to urge the Israeli government to agree to an international panel with Israeli and Turkish participation.

Last week Israel, under mounting international pressure, formed an internal five-person panel - including two foreign observers - to investigate events surrounding its May 31 interception of a six ship convoy heading to the Gaza Strip.

Israel will attempt to demonize Ardogan the same way they did with ahmadi nijad with false reporting and BS western media reports , now as they know that turks are behind Ardogan these sort of Cheap and baseless claims will surface on the zionist controlled media for sure.

How Israel is going to justify the Gaza Blockade , their war crimes , crimes against humanity and unjustified killing of 9 unarmed Turks ?
Ardogan being a PM has sworn to protect his people and this is what exactly he is doing and when Israelis Insult the Turkish PM they directly are Insulting Millions of Turks who Elected him.

How israelis are going to prove their point With these propagandist reports and claims ! Pathetic.

why ban is prostrating in front of israel??if israel can reject UN report on its war crimes, turkey definitely has the right to reject "independent israel inquiry"...erdoagan should also constitute an "independent panel"!
enough of israels obstinacy!!

israel thinks, there is turning back for turkey, but answer is no, theres a point of no coming back now!!, damage has been done, and its because of israels stubborness. israel has lost an ally in the region and its a blow for israel. turkey being very close to israel and being in its opposition has been a great setback

Why does Israel believe, Erdogan is enemy?

Did they consider him enemy before the murder of Turkish citizens or after????

Erdogan is an Enemy but Turkey is not it is like someone telling me that you are my friend while your dad is my Enemy !

I agree with Rescue Ranger that Ardogan is the only Muslim Leader with a brain and a Spine - i am proud of the way he handled this matter , i wish we had one Ardogan over here too. :cry:

so what do you think when and how israel accuse Mr Erdogan of anti semitism? cuz it is common for the pro zionist groups/media/sympatizers to accuse people of anti semitims if they dare to speak about the cruelty and crimes of israeli gov against the defenceless palestinians.

why ban is prostrating in front of israel??if israel can reject UN report on its war crimes, turkey definitely has the right to reject "independent israel inquiry"...erdoagan should also constitute an "independent panel"!
enough of israels obstinacy!!

Erdogan has already said that he doesnt trust the israeli led inquiry, i think if i am not wrong the EU have also raised their concern about the this investigation.

Back
Top Bottom