What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

Let’s get back to Topic

After several days of continuous support form Turkish Invaders to their Turkish backed ISIS Militia in Libya

Bayraktar TB2 UAV.
Kirpi Armored Vehicle .

View attachment 593820 View attachment 593821

Their is a huge defeats to Tripoli Militia and destruction of Turkish Toys.

View attachment 593822 View attachment 593823 View attachment 593824
Arab Nationalism is without doubt most two-faced and disgusting thing ever.This thing for some strange reason never surfaces when U.S. rapes(invades) an Arab country every decade or lunatics like Bashar bombs their own people in millions but since fall of TR-SA relationship in last years there we lots of Arab Nationalists like you decided act strong even though Turkiye never did amount of cruelty like above did.During Iraq invasion i remember clearly fucking Blackwater PMCs gunning down innocent civillians on traffic for the fan of it(as if they are playing GTA) and watching it with discontent on TV yet for some strange reason i dont remember a single Arab ruler , media organization or civillians acting like your Arab Nationalist kind actually come out comdemning it.:coffee:

Last edited:
Let’s get back to Topic

After several days of continuous support form Turkish Invaders to their Turkish backed ISIS Militia in Libya

Bayraktar TB2 UAV.
Kirpi Armored Vehicle .

View attachment 593820 View attachment 593821

Their is a huge defeats to Tripoli Militia and destruction of Turkish Toys.

View attachment 593822 View attachment 593823 View attachment 593824

1 kirpi and 1 uav is not even a loss in a war comparing that very same uav down whole airbase to the ground with huge amount of military cargo carrier.

Il-76TDs-1.jpg

EA9lqPLXsAECEJm.jpg:large

Arab Nationalism is without doubt most two-faced and disgusting thing ever.This thing for some strange reason never surfaces when U.S. rapes(invades) an Arab country every decade or lunatics like Bashar bombs their own people in millions but since fall of TR-SA relationship in last years there we lots of Arab Nationalists like you decided act strong even though Turkiye never did amount of cruelty like above did.During Iraq invasion i remember clearly fucking Blackwater PMCs gunning down innocent civillians on traffic for the fan of it(as if they are playing GTA) and watching it with discontent on TV yet for some strange reason i dont remember a single Arab ruler , media organization or civillians acting like your Arab Nationalist kind actually come out comdemning it.:coffee:

If don’t know or didn’t read about something ..... it doesn’t mean that it is not existed ....:-)

Don’t you know about the resistance in Iraq ..!?

and regarding Turkey .... I have nothing against Turkey ...even I have been to Turkey many times .... I’m acting strongly even when the KSA-TR was fine and we are used to telling our Saudi brothers not to trust you ...... long time ago we know Erdogan’s intentions...... since your government tried to support terrorists in Egypt and supplied them (together with Qatar ) with Financial and political support which led to Death of Many Egyptians .... since then I decided not be quiet again until your support to terrorists ends.

Your Dictator Erdogan thinks that Egypt or Egypt’s neighboring countries are Easy to be swallowed .... just like what he did in Syria or wounded Iraq ..... but he have been kicked out from Swaken island in Sudan and now the Libyan National Army is surrounding Turkish backed Militia in Tripoli .

1 kirpi and 1 uav is not even a loss in a war comparing that very same uav down whole airbase to the ground with huge amount of military cargo carrier.

Il-76TDs-1.jpg

EA9lqPLXsAECEJm.jpg:large

It is not about one or two military equipment .... it is about the support that comes from the Turkish regime to the Militia in Tripoli.

Last edited:
and regarding Turkey .... I have nothing against Turkey ...even I have been to Turkey many times .... I’m acting strongly even when the KSA-TR was fine and we are used to telling our Saudi brothers not to trust you ...... long time ago we know Erdogan’s intentions...... since your government tried to support terrorists in Egypt and supplied them (together with Qatar ) with Financial and political support which led to Death of Many Egyptians .... since then I decided not be quiet again until your support to terrorists ends.

MOURSI was president of Egypt

The real terrorist is SISI who did military coup and killed over 5.000 Egyptians for American-Israeli interests

All of You Egypt , S.Arabia and The Uae are pathetic slaves to the US and Israel
Egypt , S.Arabia and The Uae are ready to give Jerusalem to Israel and to kick Palestinians out of Jerusalem to Sinai/Egypt ( Traitors are always Traitors )
images

Last edited:
It is not about one or two military equipment .... it is about the support that comes from the Turkish regime to the Militia in Tripoli.

Militia? I think you mean UN-recognized legitimate government... Those aircrafts were sent to Haftar, who tries to coup, sent by X, Y whatever... Get some facts

HAFTAR is another lapdog as like SISI

the US and Israel are doing everyting what they want in the ME , because of traitor Arab dictators

Guys you are writing to someone I have blocked..

That means he must be really worthless because I haven't blocked Saif AL arab yet...

I have nothing against Turkey
Stop lying through your teeth. One chance and you would choke us on a single drop of water. I will be honest with you, I wouldn't hesitate to take you and people like you down, it doesn't matter whatever race, country, religion people like you belong to. Keep distracting us, wasting our energy but make sure that no matter what some have their days numbered.

Last edited:
Any Nationalism be it Turkish/Arabic/Western etc... is a cancer... a selfish ideology that will be used by enemies when times come... like we saw among Arabs... Where when the guy next door get picked by someone... everyone will say"It ain't my business" hoping that as long as he is far from it , he will be safe... till he get the surprise that he was the next in line"

Fill your empty stomach first, you sure that you don't search garbage for food like many people under Sisi in Egypt?

Stop lying through your teeth. One chance and you would choke us on a single drop of water. I will be honest with you, I wouldn't hesitate to take you and people like you down, it doesn't matter whatever race, country, religion people like belong to. Keep distracting us, wasting our energy but make sure that no matter what some have their days numbered.

Arabs had nothing against Turkey. and it's people. You may not believe it... but it's a reality. Try to seperate a Political dynamic to ppl feelings/understanding of a particular situation.
It will be like saying the exact opposite of your post but with Turks instead... I wouldn't believe it neither you.
If don’t know or didn’t read about something ..... it doesn’t mean that it is not existed ....:-)
Don’t you know about the resistance in Iraq ..!?
Your Dictator Erdogan thinks that Egypt or Egypt’s neighboring countries are Easy to be swallowed .... just like what he did in Syria or wounded Iraq ..... but he have been kicked out from Swaken island in Sudan and now the Libyan National Army is surrounding Turkish backed Militia in Tripoli .

Let's not throw flowers where it stinks...
I may not be in Morsi favor either... but He was elected by your people...
As for the Terrorist thing about MB... let's also be fair... Those who support them aren't terrorist... so please stop this nonsense... YES there is Khwarji scums who do use such Org to advance their agendas... but isn't the same for every Extremist?

Look at Mubarak and the destruction he did... Him And his Family... Now tell me where he is? FREE... That's what corruption look like.

As For Sissi... I may not like his way to access power... since it will be a Mubarak 2.0... But at least He is trying something for his Country.
Same for Erdogan... He isn't an Angel... and not that good nowadays... But at least I understand his action for his country...

Now can we get the Best everytime... The answer is no... We gonna need to work with what we have.

Same goes for Libya... Both side aren't perfect... But they could have found an agreement in the past TILL some entities decided to get in... in hope to favor one side... like UAE did in the first place... ALL of that sh*t in Libya wouldn't happen if they let those people speak with each others... Now Everyone is involved with Priorities that the Libyans do not care but Foreign entities wished to impose.

As for those who Answer with Insults/Arrogance do not think you appear to be strong or intelligent... But you are making your people feel Stupid. So please refrain with such behavior. You guys can answer calmly... Since there is different realities to the same problem. Try to understand his/her POV.
AND separate btw the critics of the GOV and it's ppl.

Last edited:
Arabs had nothing against Turkey. and it's people. You may not believe it...
The fight, it's hard for an average Turk or an Arab to comprehend. I know that an Arab isn't only an @Amun , I can find such people in my own country as well. My post wasn't based on his nationality but his mentality.

I love Erdoğan

When Pakistan moves to have troop placements, every Pakistani goes berserk with allegations of ethnic and religious bias.

Turkey does not have this problem it seems.

Why can't you learn from your cousins?

When Pakistan moves to have troop placements, every Pakistani goes berserk with allegations of ethnic and religious bias.

Turkey does not have this problem it seems.

Why can't you learn from your cousins?

The question is where does Pakistan makes troop placements? That's the difference between Pakistan and Turkey.

We're a puppet country of US.

The question is where does Pakistan makes troop placements? That's the difference between Pakistan and Turkey.

We're a puppet country of US.

I want troops in Yemen and Somalia. These are two important trade routes in my CPEC map.

21931840_0.jpg

Belgian cargo planes landed in Misrata.

Despite the "Chad hero" warlord Hafter's fanbugs are crying here, legitimate government cannot wait without doing anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom