What's new

Erdogan declares 10 ambassadors persona non grata

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Shows how desperate Erdo is. Turkish economy is on free fall and today their currency felt on deepest kevel ever

Thats his last crazy moves before imploding xD.

In Greece we can only laugh about this entire show.

There you go ......I swear I have been waiting for such a muslim leader having balls bigger than the tennis one ...like just imagine calling them all one by one and asking them 'how dare you criticise me and my affairs while living inside my empire...?' Just imagine Erdogan giving them birdies one by one...

There you go ......I swear I have been waiting for such a muslim leader having balls bigger than the tennis one ...like just imagine calling them all one by one and asking them 'how dare you criticise me and my affairs while living inside my empire...?' Just imagine Erdogan giving them birdies one by one...

He has no balls, Erdogan suffers from severe psychosis. He made Turks poor with rampant inflation. So far all he did was saying that...but nothing happens yet. The EU said nothing formal happened. If he does that all 27 EU member states will declare the turkish ambassadors persona non grata as well. Which means Turks will have no acess to Europe anymore.

So it is what it is, a typical bla bla of a dieing old man with severe psychosis.

He has no balls, Erdogan suffers from severe psychosis. He made Turks poor with rampant inflation. So far all he did was saying that...but nothing happens yet. The EU said nothing formal happened. If he does that all 27 EU member states will declare the turkish ambassadors persona non grata as well. Which means Turks will have no acess to Europe anymore.

So it is what it is, a typical bla bla of a dieing old man with severe psychosis.

Turkey doesn't need 27 tiny states lool. Spare me that shxt. Saying Turkey is poor? What? Do believe in your own bs. Turkey is 10 times more wealthier than Greek the suffering element of Europe that needs to be bailed out constantly.

Turkey doesn't doesn't need anyone it is stragetically well placed geographically it can go west or east as it pleases. It can even exit NATO tomorrow and enter CSTO the next day after and SCO.. As it pleases--

Turkey is the only player everyone wants to be on their side due to stragetic location.. It is in the category of doesn't need but needed

Last edited:

Expulsion of ten ambassadors from most of the major countries (Canada, the US, France, Finland, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway and Sweden).

He called them 4 days ago and today he expelled them!

Excellent Turkey..FATF list payback
Shows how desperate Erdo is. Turkish economy is on free fall and today their currency felt on deepest kevel ever

Spotbthe Greek....breaking plates again I see

He's a populist. He seems stupid sometimes, but he also knows when to retreat and take back what he has said/done.

Remember the Israeli attack on the "Gaza Freedom Flotilla"? Erdogan made strong statements against Israel and how their relations will never be mended if Israel does not apologize. He silently reestablished ties with Israel just like before.

This is a similar move. If he sees that the Europeans won't back off, he will silently try to make every thing be as before.

I support his move though, particularly when it comes to France. It seems that a lot of people like me don't like France on this board.

Back
Top Bottom