What's new

Erdogan declares 10 ambassadors persona non grata

Turkey doesn't need 27 tiny states lool. Spare me that shxt. Saying Turkey is poor? What? Do believe in your own bs. Turkey is 10 times more wealthier than Greek the suffering element of Europe that needs to be bailed out constantly.

Turkey doesn't doesn't need anyone it is stragetically well placed geographically it can go west or east as it pleases. It can even exit NATO tomorrow and enter CSTO the next day after and SCO.. As it pleases--

Turkey is the only player everyone wants to be on their side due to stragetic location.. It is in the category of doesn't need but needed

Tiny states? Germany alone is an absolute behemeth

And yes, Turkey is dirt poor with extreme inflation. The average Turk earns not even 15% of what a greek earns per month.

Erdogan has stage 3 cancer anyways so this entire bla bla will soon end. It might also explain his erratic behavior, i guess metastasis propably in neural system.
He's a populist. He seems stupid sometimes, but he also knows when to retreat and take back what he has said/done.

Remember the Israeli attack on the "Gaza Freedom Flotilla"? Erdogan made strong statements against Israel and how their relations will never be mended if Israel does not apologize. He silently reestablished ties with Israel just like before.

This is a similar move. If he sees that the Europeans won't back off, he will silently try to make every thing be as before.

I support his move though, particularly when it comes to France. It seems that a lot of people like me don't like France on this board.

Its empty words. So far nothing was declared official, no EU member state embassy has got any letter, so its most likely just one of his typical rants for his own audience to divert from his bad economy.

He is quite a weak person and always backs off when shit gets serious.

Tiny states? Germany alone is an absolute behemeth

And yes, Turkey is dirt poor with extreme inflation. The average Turk earns not even 15% of what a greek earns per month.

Erdogan has stage 3 cancer anyways so this entire bla bla will soon end. It might also explain his erratic behavior, i guess metastasis propably in neural system.

Majority of them are tiny states the only relevant entity is Germany, Spain, Italy and France the rest are irrelevant elements and tiny unimportant that includes Greece and no the Greeks are way poorer than Turkey that constantly needs bailing.

Turkey is top 11 world's biggest Economy while Greece is not even in top 50.. Even in 2035 Turkey is predicted to become the 5th largest economy in the world.

0.jpg

Last edited:
Majority of them are tiny states the only irrelevant element is Germany, Spain, Italy and France the rest are irrelevant elements because tiny and unimportant that includes Greece and now the Greece is way poorer than Turkey that constantly needs bailing.

Turkey is top 11 world's biggest Economy while Greece is not even in top 50.. Even in 2035 Turkey is predicted to become the 5th largest economy in the world.

0.jpg

We have just 20% of turkey population, so we are richer. Turks struggle to buy food, have 20% inflation a civil war going on inside and an average income 4 times smaller than greeks.

I make vacation in australia with my parents. 99% of turks cant afford to leave their country

We have just 20% of turkey population, so we are richer. Turks struggle to buy food, have 20% inflation a civil war going on inside and an average income 4 times smaller than greeks.

I make vacation in australia with my parents. 99% of turks cant afford to leave their country

Lmao. You are cheap who can't count even if his life depended on it..

Now lets check the per capita. They have bigger economy than you and more wealthier than you on per individual. If you repeat one fantazied lie it doesn't make it real.

giphy.gif

Turkey
GDP (PPP)2021 estimate
• Total
Increase
$2.749 trillion[8] (11th)
• Per capita$32,278[8] (68th)

Greece

GDP (PPP)2021 estimate
• Total
Increase
$339.668 billion[9]
• Per capita
Increase
$30,495 (69th)[9]

Last edited:
Spamming

Last edited by a moderator:
They are not. In eastern turkey its like afghanistan.

That said, Erdo is under extreme pressure, his economy collapses, the lira is worthless and people live in hunger. He loses elections in big cities.

So whats important now, is to create much pressure against Turkey. Block any trade, stop any diplomatic ties. My guess Erdo kneels within 2 days. He is quite good at kneeling.

We have much higher income.

Have you ever seen a turk in travel destinations of the rich like Seychelles? No? Me neither. :D

I have been to Turkey aka east Turkey and Greece. Turkey has better infrastructure than poor azz Greece that still has old insf. allover the country. The PPP per capita says everything you need to know Turkish people are on per individual wealthier than Greeks and you can even notice from the cars on the roads..

There are more high income individuals in Turkey than Greece? have you ever thought about searching these states instead of forcing me to disprove you again.

Turkey has approx 200k millionaries where as Greece has around 72k millionaries:lol: You can spot Turk millionaries allover from New Caledonia, to the Indonesian islands, Maldives, Dubai, Malaysia, Singepore etc etc..

The only one who kneeled was Greece that was under Turkish rule for 400 years+ don't turn bitter and into another Indian that enives his former master. Let history be bygones and don't turn into another Indian let it slide.

Last edited:
Donkey carts are not cars my friend.

Im not bitter, just superior and feel pity for those who are so much below us.

That said, how much we bet that Erdo will buckle like always? Bring out the popcorn and lets see how he squirms.

Superiority is for the one who ruled you for 400+ years and the other Europeans even claim his your illegitimate father now that is superiority literally daddy-Son relations going on here but all in all. Don't go all Indian on us retain some common sense.

Take it easy son. The Turk is the imperialist here not the other way around. If anyone was to be proud or arrogant was him and definitely not a lowly greek fisherman

What's the story?
retribution for putting Turkey on fatf grey list. the clash of civilizations has begun. the more the west tries to manipulate or arm twist us, the more aggressive our reaction will be. they kept Pakistan of the grey list and then published a cnn fake news that negotiations on airspace access has almost reached an agreement only to have Pakistan's FO turn around and reject the entire claim altogether even stating that no such negotiations took place.

The world is thronged towards the new global power center, China while the west is struggling and scratching the bottom of the barrel trying to hold on to its fading influence.

Welcome to the age of camps. The Western powers are increasingly being challenged from various nooks and corners. From China, Russia, Iran, Pakistan to Turkey. We see a very clear pattern emerging. Nations are also retaliating and sending stern messages. Once you meddle in the internal affairs of other nations, repercussions are very likely.

What's the story?
They ganged up on him and made joint statements criticizing his internal policies..
Usually an ambassador is there to look after his nation's interests .. but this is weird.. that they make a joint statement..

They ganged up on him and made joint statements criticizing his internal policies..
Usually an ambassador is there to look after his nation's interests .. but this is weird.. that they make a joint statement..

It isn't weird at all. This is the behavior that we have become accustomed to from Western nations in almost every developing nation. Blatant meddling in internal affairs of sovereign nations is nothing new.

Something is not right with Erdogan. He goes through extreme mood swings regarding the West: friendly one day, antagonistic the next, and always unpredictable.

Expelling ambassadors will cause a diplomatic situation for Turkey, including the reciprocal expulsion of Turkey's ambassadors. Wouldn’t surprise me if the affected countries downgrades Turkey’s diplomatic status as well.

Something is not right with Erdogan. He goes through extreme mood swings regarding the West: friendly one day, antagonistic the next, and always unpredictable.

Expelling ambassadors will cause a diplomatic situation for Turkey, including the reciprocal expulsion of Turkey's ambassadors. Wouldn’t surprise me if the affected countries downgrades Turkey’s diplomatic status as well.

The US is the one going thru mood swings in truth and especially since Biden came on all he did was trying to destroy US alliances by provoking allies everywhere. The FATF list was not recieved well in Turkey nor in Pakistan if you ask me. They need to figure out whether they wanna retain friendship or exit it completely but they can't be waging hidden agendas on friendly nations via something like FATF, via million populistic human rights organistations and what not that is unwarranted and uncalled for. What do you think these countries will be thinking? They will take this as an offensive move against them.

There is gazillions of human rights organistations I would prefer to kick all these holier-than thou organistations out they are the ones truly causing alot of diplomatic tensions on the micro level as they tend to get their noses up in everything

Last edited:
The entire episode is super strange from a diplomatic perspective. There are deeper issues are at play here......Western bloc is sensing Turkey is getting too close to the emergent Eurasian bloc. They also want to stop any potential MENA bloc as well, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom