What's new

Erdoan says Turks, Iraqis still brothers despite Maliki’s enmity

As I said before, the biggest problem between Iran and your country is america.

You Iranians think you are the only ones under propaganda when in reality we have it 10 times worse than you guys.

At least you are part of an Axis we are alone in this thing, The whole word keeps spreading misinformation about us and demonize us. Iran does it. The west does it. And even Russia does this.

Yes but they still have to ask Iraqs permission to enter. if they don't then it is against Iraq sovereignty.

we don't have to ask for permission. like when Iran was sending planes to the border they said they were sending planes... asking permission? cause the answer is going to be "sure" :disagree:

Turkey should respect Iraq's sovereignty.

statements like this make me wish Saddam still was alive. if Iraq wants us to respect their sovereignity they should first start clean up the terrorists hiding in their own "sovereignity".

atleast Saddam wasn't bitching when Turkey sent soldiers inside the border to clean up the terrorists.

ummmm. Saudi Arabia is not supporting any terrorists in Iraq at all. It is Iran which is supporting terrorists who are killing Sunnis. Just Google "Mahdi Army" and "Muqtada Al-sadr" to see what I mean while in KSA the border is shut and anyone who goes to Iraq is never coming back except to a jail cell and that is the truth.
Iraqi gov is our friend.why should we do sth against them?this is just KSA who see all the thing against himself in IRAQ and wants to change them.
both Iran and Iraq are now rebuilding themselves by themselves.we are making 100000 houses for Iraqis,,,,
why should we try to make Iraq insecure when we are working for them????

Iraqi gov is our friend.why should we do sth against them?this is just KSA who see all the thing against himself in IRAQ and wants to change them.
both Iran and Iraq are now rebuilding themselves by themselves.we are making 100000 houses for Iraqis,,,,
why should we try to make Iraq insecure when we are working for them????

Really go read on Muqtada Al-Sadr and Mahdi Army. And by the way even KSA is working with Iraq ARAMCO holds the seconds largest shares in Iraqi oil after Sinopec. 80% of the steel fabrication investments is given by Saudi company "Hidada" and the list goes on.

As I said this whole misconception of KSA being Anti-Shia and considering Shia non-muslims is a big bag of bullocks here are some more evidence:
inews1.513979.jpg

641094993298.jpg

1239647265.jpg
What evidance that you talk about are guys aware of what you post.

Really go read on Muqtada Al-Sadr and Mahdi Army. And by the way even KSA is working with Iraq ARAMCO holds the seconds largest shares in Iraqi oil after Sinopec. 80% of the steel fabrication investments is given by Saudi company "Hidada" and the list goes on.
mugtada sadr and mahdi forces was against the USA.nothing to do against sunnis.
and as i said unlike Iran the sitution in IRAQ is no so likely for KSA.its the reason we can consider KSA as the supporter of those anti shia group in Iraq.im sure you know it as well.

1bw60.jpg

That's who you are you can't hide for ever you just a copy of those wahhabis no difference. so you saying there sadistic opinion how you you wahhabis cutting heads of innocent people in Iraq Syria Afghanistan Pakistan and so on.

1bw60.jpg

That's who you are you can't hide for ever you just a copy of those wahhabis no difference. so you saying there sadistic opinion how you you wahhabis cutting heads of innocent people in Iraq Syria Afghanistan Pakistan and so on.

I do not deny saying that. It was after many of them here have called once and again for "Wiping out the "Wahhabis" and they all deserve to die and at that moment I got extra emotional and said those things which now I regret saying that. However "THEY" have not apologized for saying that.

And by the way there is no such a thing as Wahhabi it is just you and your kind's invention. Shias have a special vendetta against KSA for outlawing worshiping of graves so we all know the reason for the conflict and the propaganda war has NOTHING to do with the reality of the situation now but it goes way back.

And sorry I should have said masochist instead of Sadistic.

1bw60.jpg

As far Pakistan is concerned it is Indians who are using kidnapped Afghan kids and their implants in Pakistan for terrorism in Pakistan.

You have no right to spread misinformation about Pakistan.

Iraqs main problem is with the saudis, they are the ones supporting the terrorists who are killing shias.

Yes but they still have to ask Iraqs permission to enter. if they don't then it is against Iraq sovereignty.

Permission? First we have an agreement with the Iraqis, second even if we didn't have that agreement: If Iraq can't handle its own territory and if people from its soil attack my country, then we will have to do it on our own.

We should invade the whole mountainous region and create our bases and defense line right before the mountains, would be much easier to control. Screw diplomacy and so called brotherhood.

death citizens > Iraq's sovereignty. deal with it.

what? how the hell can they make a mistake by turning that to "cut of the head of the snake"?
come on mossa, we know you like to be friends with Iran, we want that too. but do not try and cover the facts.

I have no Idea. I am still trying to figure out why I was banned.

LOL bro..Sometimes you really crack me up..I like your posts

Permission? First we have an agreement with the Iraqis, second even if we didn't have that agreement: If Iraq can't handle its own territory and if people from its soil attack my country, then we will have to do it on our own.

We should invade the whole mountainous region and create our bases and defense line right before the mountains, would be much easier to control. Screw diplomacy and so called brotherhood.

death citizens > Iraq's sovereignty. deal with it.

Well you can "hot pursue" terrorists without permission..But, for air raids and permanent invasion to eliminate terrorists you need permission bro..You cant just say "fook the permission" We have international law just for these kind of situations

On the topic,
Despite i dont like Erdogan, what he says is true..The governors, presidents, prime ministers will change in time, but the people..We are here forever..I dont give a single fook if an Iraqi is shia or sunni..These fabricated problems are nonsense and BS..I dont care who creates them..Whether it is Erdogan or Maliki or i dont know who..Doesnt matter..We should stand strong and united..It really hurts me to see in every thread that Saudi&Iran conflict too..Instead of differences may be we should focus on similarities..I dont know

Well you can "hot pursue" terrorists without permission..But, for air raids and permanent invasion to eliminate terrorists you need permission bro..You cant just say "fook the permission" We have international law just for these kind of situations

We need the permission to ll the guys who kill our people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom