What's new

Erdoan: Israel is behind Egypt coup, has evidence

ELTurco

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
z33aqn3u.jpg

20 August 2013 /TODAYSZAMAN.COM, İSTANBUL

The Turkish prime minister has suggested that Israel is behind the military intervention in Egypt that removed President Mohammed Morsi.

“Israel is behind the coup in Egypt, we have evidence,” Recep Tayyip Erdoğan told members of his party meeting in Ankara on Tuesday. He cited a French intellectual, without mentioning his name, who, according to Erdoğan, said in 2011 that the Muslim Brotherhood won't be in power even if they are elected because “democracy is not the ballot box.” Erdoğan stressed the Jewish identity of the French intellectual.

Erdoğan has been a strong backer of Morsi as an example of a democratically elected Islamic leader. He is also one of the biggest critics of a coup that ousted Morsi from power.

Erdo

Why can't this guy just shut up for 5mins? just 5mins for the world to have peace from his relentless Islamist bullshit mouth.

I suppose Turkey still have just a couple of friends left to alienate, so Erdogan must work hard to make sure Turkey becomes completely isolated.

The man is an embarrassment to Turkey and humanity.

Shitty little Jewish conspiracies all the time.

Why can't this guy just shut up for 5mins? just 5mins for the world to have peace from his relentless Islamist bullshit mouth.

I suppose Turkey still have just a couple of friends left to alienate, so Erdogan must work hard to make sure Turkey becomes completely isolated.

The man is an embarrassment to Turkey and humanity.

Shitty little Jewish conspiracies all the time.
How do you win the support of the ''muslimworld''?
Blame it on the Jews!
Did it work?
For a while;yes.
Eventually;
No.

How do you win the support of the ''muslimworld''?
Blame it on the Jews!
Did it work?
For a while;yes.
Eventually;
No.

True, but it's something we would have expected from Gaddafi, Saddam or Hamas.

Not from Turkey.

Turkey was never like this with Jewish conspiracies.

They even tried blaming the Jews for the riots.

Sad to see another country become so myopic and so full of conspiracy. No better than the Arab states.

He also blamed Israel for protest in Turkey, so... it is not a surprise, it would have been surprise if he didnt blame Israel for Egypt unrest.

True, but it's something we would have expected from Gaddafi, Saddam or Hamas.

Not from Turkey.

Turkey was never like this with Jewish conspiracies.

They even tried blaming the Jews for the riots.

Sad to see another country become so myopic and so full of conspiracy. No better than the Arab states.

Why sad?
It just a fase,my people woke up now and i hope its not to late.
We just have to regain our losses at the next election(2016 prob).
Mend some fences and all will be good again(positive thinking).

Erdoğan goes nuts!!! Some Pakistani members were claiming to follow the Turkish model, but I think its vice verse thats happening:astagh:........

Ankara visits of Shahbaz Shareef starts showing results:omghaha:

Ther is a video wher a jew is talking to stop muslim brotherhood. As we see american hypocrits is helping sisi with israel you can give erdogan the credit.

not only us and zionistan is helping even the eu. why are they so smooth about the coupe? thanks to jewish lobby....

when i find this video i wil show you....

Ther is a video wher a jew is talking to stop muslim brotherhood. As we see american hypocrits is helping sisi with israel you can give erdogan the credit.

not only us and zionistan is helping even the eu. why are they so smooth about the coupe? thanks to jewish lobby....

when i find this video i wil show you....

Whether if Israel actually have got any role behind the recent coup put aside; why does Erdogan care so much - shouldn't he be focusing on Turkey's internal affairs rather than investigating who did what in another country? Erdogan had his plans for the region that relied too much on Middle Eastern factors, which needless to say wouldn't be much to rely on since ME is just what it is; ME. These plans failed right after he thought that he had found a good companion (Egypt under the rule of the Muslim Brotherhood), and now he cries and point fingers at who he accuses of having ruined his game. Let the Egyptian people choose their own leaders and their own future, we have yet our own problems to deal with anyways. He's basically trying to travel the world with a boat held together with duct tape - it won't work.

Back
Top Bottom