What's new

Erbil, Iraq: Ballistic Missiles used to strike a house near US Consulate

What's with Iran firing ballistic missiles on fellow Muslim nations while chanting death to America like some crazy, deranged, loony nation?

List of Iranian Ballistic Missile attacks on Muslim nations.

Day
Date
Target
No. of missiles​
Sunday​
18 June 2017​
Syria​
6​
Saturday​
8 September 2018​
Iraq​
7​
Monday​
01 October 2018​
Syria​
6​
Wednesday​
08 January 2020​
Iraq​
22​
Monday​
13 March 2022​
Iraq​
12​

Last edited:
FNzGGwQX0AMiNNm

FNzGGwPXwAUmVae

FNzGGwKX0AE6sZX

FNzGGwLWUAAS3_g

FNzGKI0WYAEWKcE

FNzGKJaWYAARNBJ

FNzGKJ3WQAM5NuD

FNzGKKPXIAEL4zx

FNzGRFeXoAMSV1g

FNzGRFxXsAQ-mvH
FNzGRGaXoAE3TwW

FNzGRGuXoAA0uYV
Notice how they have covered the license plate of the car, trying to make it look natural as if debris had fallen there. Not suspicious at all!

What's with Iran firing ballistic missiles of fellow Muslim nations while chanting death to America like some crazy, deranged, loony nation?

Day
Date
Target
No. of missiles​
Sunday​
18 June 2017​
Syria​
6​
Saturday​
8 September 2018​
Iraq​
7​
Monday​
01 October 2018​
Syria​
6​
Wednesday​
08 January 2020​
Iraq​
22​
Monday​
13 March 2022​
Iraq​
12​

So you're regarding "I"SIS occupying the areas of Syria where Iranian missiles landed, as a "fellow Muslim nation"...? To reasonable people, they were nothing more than a terrorist abomination planted in the region by the zionists and their American lackeys, which needed to be uprooted immediately.

As for Iraq, targets weren't locals but Iranian citizens who had betrayed their homeland by joining armed separatist grouplets and were being hosted by the Kurdistan Regional Government. These grouplets enjoy US, EU and zionist backing.

While the latest operation directly smashed Isra"el"i Mossad assets.

Collateral civilian casualties in all these operations: zero.

In short, it was either zionist or zionist / American proxies which were hit by Iran, on (sometimes occupied) Syrian and Iraqi soil. Iran acts in conformity with the anti-imperial slogans of the 1979 Islamic Revolution. Your contention is like claiming Hamas only fired rockets at a "fellow Muslim nation" i.e. Palestine.

Last edited:
What's with Iran firing ballistic missiles of fellow Muslim nations while chanting death to America like some crazy, deranged, loony nation?

Day
Date
Target
No. of missiles​
Sunday​
18 June 2017​
Syria​
6​
Saturday​
8 September 2018​
Iraq​
7​
Monday​
01 October 2018​
Syria​
6​
Wednesday​
08 January 2020​
Iraq​
22​
Monday​
13 March 2022​
Iraq​
12​

Your post is a joke.

List of Iranian Ballistic Missile attacks

DayDateTargetNo. of missiles
Sunday18 June 2017ISIS after they detonated Bombs in Iran, killing children6
Saturday8 September 2018Terror group KDPI that often targetted Iranian soldiers on the border7
Monday01 October 2018ISIL6
Wednesday08 January 2020US bases for martyrdom of Gen. Qassem Soleimani (Status of war)22
Monday13 March 2022Anti Iranian Training Facility/Potential Threat12

🤣🤣🤣🤣 The Iranian are so freaking out that they keep the bullshing going. Israel never hide causalities , in every war Israel published the names of the fallen soldiers. Israel sand to hell 2 Iranian generals and in response they attack empty house in arab county 😂. Just today the Israei news published that Israel destroy dron base with more than 100 uavs inside iran

They are not Iranic period nor were the Ghorids these are alternative sources and the large consensus of who they were Mohammed of Ghor himself was a turk.

So you have no better source just empty rants in response. Please provide me with better sources than what I gave you, i.e. peer-reviewed works of authentic (high peer-reviewed researchers) researchers Prof. Emeritus Andre Wink, and Prof. Boswoth, who state the following:
  • "Ghori dynasty was of Tajik origin".[1][2]
  • "We can only assume that they were eastern Iranian Tajiks".[3] Bosworth further points out that the actual name of the Ghurid family, Āl-e Šansab (Persianized: Šansabānī), is the Arabic pronunciation of the originally Middle Persian name Wišnasp".[3]"
  • The historian André Wink explains in The New Cambridge History of Islam:[4] "The Shansabānī dynasty superseded the Ghaznavids in the second half of the twelfth century. This dynasty was not of Turkish, nor even Afghan, but of eastern Tājīk origin, speaking a distinct Persian dialect of its own, like the rest of the inhabitants of the remote and isolated mountain region of Ghūr and its capital of Fīrūzkūh (in what is now central Afghanistan)"

References
  1. Encyclopaedia of Islam, "Ghurids", C.E. Bosworth, Online Edition, 2006: "... The Shansabānīs were, like the rest of the Ghūrīs, of eastern Iranian Tājik stock ..."
  2. Wink 2020, p. 78.
  3. Bosworth 2001b, pp. 586–590.
  4. Wink, André (2010). "The early expansion of Islam in India". In Morgan, David O.; Reid, Anthony (eds.). The New Cambridge History of Islam, Volume 3: The Eastern Islamic World, Eleventh to Eighteenth Centuries. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. p. 96. ISBN 978-0-521-85031-5.

Waiting for your better source? Must be peer-reviewed western work like I provided.

btw I am glad that you ran away from the argument of extreme close geno overlap of West Asian Oghuz Turkics and Iranics. I thought you might have a peer-reviewed article that said otherwise but it is good to know that you decided to leave the argument.

Besides all these turks are counted as invaders not local including yourself. You are foreign to the iranic people.

We did not invade the Iranic plateau, we migrated into it. You as a south asian have zero knowledge of our region.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_migration

As a matter of fact, there has never been a clash between West Asian Oghuz and Iranic groups. There has been some serious ***-kicking of Arabs by Oghuz like Anatolians colonised them for centuries (pretty much like Grand Persian empires who stretched from North India to Libya and in Balkans) and North Indics by East Iranics/Turkics in form of invasion after invasion but Oghuz and Iranic never had any war, instead worked hand in hand for past 1000 years.

And if we Azeris, Anatolians Turkish, Ghashghais, Turkmen etc are a foreign race despite being in the region for 1000 years and genetically clustering with other groups around us then so are Iranics. They also came from Sintashta into present-day West Asia. We are both foreign by that count, but genetically we all overlap so we can not be called foreigners anymore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_peoples#History_and_settlement

Peninsula shield and regional allies could invade you tomorrow if Russia or US doesn't aid you.

So where would this imaginary Saudi Army enter Iran? Iraq is staunchly allied to Iran, Turkey has no interest us and even if they do, the topography of my bordering province, Azerbaijan is one of the most mountainous in the world where armored divisions can't work (Saffavids always exploited this against Ottomans). East and southeast are secure too with the friendly allied government so where then? Give me the possible route and I will tell you what would happen to this imaginary force and its origin point with what weapons.

They don't feel it is necessary to declare war on Iran because they don't see it as threat just yet as they have some cordial relations on many fronts and I am talking about the elites but if the political landscape was to grant it and yes they can take Tehren without issues and capable of that.

Your logic is wrong because our funded and armed Houthis in Yemen have been firing ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, UCAV attacks on their castles, oil fields, airports, killing their soldiers for years now, they have not fired a single bullet in our direction despite constant bombing on their own blood-related Yemenis ... so they do see us as a threat, they have said it countless times on international platforms or you think they do not care being attacked constantly by what they call as "Iranian proxies"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi–Yemeni_border_conflict_(2015–present)

At one point we literally punctured their oil fields and they openly said it's us who did it, showed our made missiles and loitering UCAVs to media, but still did nothing to us, so your whole logic of "they want cordial relationships" is factually wrong.

50442255_303.jpg

You will only start to see blurred vision if we come from the impact concussion and stir into the air breathing one last time...:welcome:
Well then come not just :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

What's with Iran firing ballistic missiles on fellow Muslim nations while chanting death to America like some crazy, deranged, loony nation?

Day
Date
Target
No. of missiles​
Sunday​
18 June 2017​
Syria​
6​
Saturday​
8 September 2018​
Iraq​
7​
Monday​
01 October 2018​
Syria​
6​
Wednesday​
08 January 2020​
Iraq​
22​
Monday​
13 March 2022​
Iraq​
12​
If you don't know the real reason or more precisely don't want to admit to the real reason behind it . Well for you our answer is because it's fun

Last edited:
So you have no better source just empty rants in response. Please provide me with better sources than what I gave you, i.e. peer-reviewed works of authentic (high peer-reviewed researchers) researchers Prof. Emeritus Andre Wink, and Prof. Boswoth, who state the following:
  • "Ghori dynasty was of Tajik origin".[1][2]
  • "We can only assume that they were eastern Iranian Tajiks".[3] Bosworth further points out that the actual name of the Ghurid family, Āl-e Šansab (Persianized: Šansabānī), is the Arabic pronunciation of the originally Middle Persian name Wišnasp".[3]"
  • The historian André Wink explains in The New Cambridge History of Islam:[4] "The Shansabānī dynasty superseded the Ghaznavids in the second half of the twelfth century. This dynasty was not of Turkish, nor even Afghan, but of eastern Tājīk origin, speaking a distinct Persian dialect of its own, like the rest of the inhabitants of the remote and isolated mountain region of Ghūr and its capital of Fīrūzkūh (in what is now central Afghanistan)"

References
  1. Encyclopaedia of Islam, "Ghurids", C.E. Bosworth, Online Edition, 2006: "... The Shansabānīs were, like the rest of the Ghūrīs, of eastern Iranian Tājik stock ..."
  2. Wink 2020, p. 78.
  3. Bosworth 2001b, pp. 586–590.
  4. Wink, André (2010). "The early expansion of Islam in India". In Morgan, David O.; Reid, Anthony (eds.). The New Cambridge History of Islam, Volume 3: The Eastern Islamic World, Eleventh to Eighteenth Centuries. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. p. 96. ISBN 978-0-521-85031-5.

Waiting for your better source? Must be peer-reviewed western work like I provided.

btw I am glad that you ran away from the argument of extreme close geno overlap of West Asian Oghuz Turkics and Iranics. I thought you might have a peer-reviewed article that said otherwise but it is good to know that you decided to leave the argument.

We did not invade the Iranic plateau, we migrated into it. You as a south asian have zero knowledge of our region.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_migration

As a matter of fact, there has never been a clash between West Asian Oghuz and Iranic groups. There has been some serious ***-kicking of Arabs by Oghuz like Anatolians colonised them for centuries (pretty much like Grand Persian empires who stretched from North India to Libya and in Balkans) and North Indics by East Iranics/Turkics in form of invasion after invasion but Oghuz and Iranic never had any war, instead worked hand in hand for past 1000 years.

And if we Azeris, Anatolians Turkish, Ghashghais, Turkmen etc are a foreign race despite being in the region for 1000 years and genetically clustering with other groups around us then so are Iranics. They also came from Sintashta into present-day West Asia. We are both foreign by that count, but genetically we all overlap so we can not be called foreigners anymore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_peoples#History_and_settlement

So where would this imaginary Saudi Army enter Iran? Iraq is staunchly allied to Iran, Turkey has no interest us and even if they do, the topography of my bordering province, Azerbaijan is one of the most mountainous in the world where armored divisions can't work (Saffavids always exploited this against Ottomans). East and southeast are secure too with the friendly allied government so where then? Give me the possible route and I will tell you what would happen to this imaginary force and its origin point with what weapons.

Your logic is wrong because our funded and armed Houthis in Yemen have been firing ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, UCAV attacks on their castles, oil fields, airports, killing their soldiers for years now, they have not fired a single bullet in our direction despite constant bombing on their own blood-related Yemenis ... so they do see us as a threat, they have said it countless times on international platforms or you think they do not care being attacked constantly by what they call as "Iranian proxies"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi–Yemeni_border_conflict_(2015–present)

At one point we literally punctured their oil fields and they openly said it's us who did it, showed our made missiles and loitering UCAVs to media, but still did nothing to us, so your whole logic of "they want cordial relationships" is factually wrong.

50442255_303.jpg

You never claimed that one but some other none-state actors did which is entirely different thing because you knew the consequences. Besides supplying an oppressed element in a civil war covertly is not entirely as you in the state to state affair.

NATO meets the treeshold of threat because they are numerous but not you cause you are just a weakling in their world..

Only UAE could militarily flatline everything that is within Iran full-stop...

Besides you can't intervene on behalf of these rebels but just watch them get chopped off....

They could legitimately strike inside Iran they are not deterred by you in the atleast you just gotta claim an attack on them to make it official..

Not like hiding behind Hezbollah and Hamas like scenario within a none-state actors you gotta up the game if you wanna get your azz-plummed...

Coming with that analogy was just weakness.. What do you think Israel has to fire at you because Hezbollah fired on them? Militarily you could get absolutely flatline infras wise and turned into mariupol by only UAE forget everyone else.. You are a sitting paper-tiger and you know well the international relations so you avoid putting your azz on the fire line but I hope you put your azz on the fire-line so you could witness this

Last edited:

Lool. First of all Turks are not Iranic get this in your thick head. oghuz or Azeris or others period. Even the wikipedia page doesn't agree with you nor will the real Iranic people. Turks or intermingled turks are not Iranic people get this in your thick head..

Iran doesn't have a difficult topography. It has mountains in certain areas but the country is pretty good terrain for an invasion.

You can get punched right thru Iraq by Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Egypt, Sudan, Jodan, Oman and Kuwait. That is nearly 2000 fighter jets and 100.000 tanks including 250.000 armed vechicles. What you gonna do turn into super-man. They can fuk you to the ground and you won't be able to stop it

Lool. First of all Turks are not Iranic get this in your thick head. oghuz or Azeris or others period. Even the wikipedia page doesn't agree with you nor will the real Iranic people. Turks or intermingled turks are not Iranic people get this in your thick head..

Iran doesn't have a difficult topography. It has mountains in certain areas but the country is pretty good terrain for an invasion.

You can get punched right thru Iraq by Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Egypt, Sudan, Jodan, Oman and Kuwait. That is nearly 2000 fighter jets and 100.000 tanks including 250.000 armed vechicles. What you gonna do turn into super-man. They can fuk you to the ground and you won't be able to stop it

His deluded that twelver thinking he can actully stop anything.. He thinks this is some mario and lugi game.. He will get walked thru like is nothing..

Our main goal is to withstand a combined force of the world..

Not weakling sassinds but just a grab on the road

His deluded that twelver thinking he can actully stop anything.. He thinks this is some mario and lugi game.. He will get walked thru like is nothing..

Our main goal is to withstand a combined force of the world..

Not weakling sassinds but just a grab on the road

Hopefully the deal doesn't get signed so that an exercise can occur on them which could provide a green light for the arabs to be unleashed on them..

Hopefully the deal doesn't get signed so that an exercise can occur on them which could provide a green light for the arabs to be unleashed on them..

The prophet said we will conquer fars twice.. 1st golden age and 3rd golden...

The pen is dry.. Destiny will always take hold.. Nothing on god's earth will be able to alter destiny.. The paper tiger sassinds can try to outrun that..

Last edited:

The prophet said we will conquer fars twice.. 1st golden age and 3rd golden...

The pen is dry.. Destiny will always take hold.. Nothing on god's earth will be able to alter destiny.. The paper tiger sassinds can try to outrun that..
well let just say , camel dreams of cotton seed , sometimes eat it seed by seed , sometimes mouthful of it

Back
Top Bottom