What's new

Enter Pyongyang , North Korea, koryo tours ad (?)

Most importantly, North Korea is not having plastic women and dudes every freakin' where, unlike the South - the bane of capitalism and materialism.

North Korea look so developed and properly maintained.

Meh...You'll travel to NK on this ?

Air_Koryo_Tupolev_Tu-134_Ramirez.jpg

P-885-Air-Koryo-Ilyushin-Il-62_PlanespottersNet_364013.jpg

How is it well developed and maintained? It's full of bland looking, typically commie buildings. The people are dressed up as if they're stuck in the 1960s. Communist is the biggest fail of 20th and 21st centuries. It doesn't work.

How is it well developed and maintained? It's full of bland looking, typically commie buildings. The people are dressed up as if they're stuck in the 1960s. Communist is the biggest fail of 20th and 21st centuries. It doesn't work.

That is because you live in Australia , from my POV , every one is dressed up , no beggars ,streets are clean and wide ,everything looks so tidy.

Meh...You'll travel to NK on this ?

Air_Koryo_Tupolev_Tu-134_Ramirez.jpg

P-885-Air-Koryo-Ilyushin-Il-62_PlanespottersNet_364013.jpg

This looks like a aircraft pained in 1970s. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

isn't it ?? don't know about the rural areas ,but from the video ,atleast pyongyang looks better than our cities.o_O

What about all those international reports of widespread poverty, hunger and malnutrition in North Korea. :what:

This looks like a aircraft pained in 1970s.

They are of 1960s vintage design! Tu 134 (first pic) is the derivative of tu 104,first soviet jet airliner which flew for the first time in 1955!Second one,Il-62 is more modern(1960s).

They are of 1960s vintage design! Tu 134 (first pic) is the derivative of tu 104,first soviet jet airliner which flew for the first time in 1955!Second one,Il-62 is more modern(1960s).

The picture remind me of old Hollywood movies and Cold War documentaries. :lol::rolleyes:

The picture remind me of old Hollywood movies and Cold War documentaries. :lol::rolleyes:

Only modern aircraft in air koryo fleet is Tu 204.(still painted in that 70s livery)

110761.jpg

1142722.jpg

They would probably get MC 21 in the future,I want Air India to buy some too.

That is because you live in Australia , from my POV , every one is dressed up , no beggars ,streets are clean and wide ,everything looks so tidy.

I'm only for uni here. I grew up in Pakistan. It is cleaner, but the cities in Pakistan look much better than this. All the buildings look the same. I guess architecture is not considered a suitable profession in a communistic society. In my opinion, this city looks like an ant colony with no individuality. And then there are no houses or villas. And of course, who'd show you a beggar in a tourism video?

isn't it ?? don't know about the rural areas ,but from the video ,atleast pyongyang looks better than our cities.o_O
North Korea look so developed and properly maintained. o_Oo_O

Pyongyang obviously is better looking and well-maintained than any Indian city. But hey, we aren't trying to put on a show for the World's sake, as it is the case in North Korea. At least the same set of people don't repeat a monotonous subway ride every hour just to show it's a busy place. At least we have a problem of plenty of vehicles and smallish roads as compared to wide roads and no vehicles with people to drive about. At least we get to buy anything in our cities so long as we pay it's worth......plenty of things that aerial views of cities do not/cannot capture.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom