What's new

Enter Pyongyang , North Korea, koryo tours ad (?)

I'm only for uni here. I grew up in Pakistan. It is cleaner, but the cities in Pakistan look much better than this. All the buildings look the same. I guess architecture is not considered a suitable profession in a communistic society. In my opinion, this city looks like an ant colony with no individuality. And then there are no houses or villas. And of course, who'd show you a beggar in a tourism video?
well atleast you accept pyongyang is cleaner:enjoy: , we could always learn something good even from the worst in this world.

well atleast you accept pyongyang is cleaner:enjoy: , we could always learn something good even from the worst in this world.

Cities become cleaner as soon as gdp per capita exceeds $7000 for some reason. In 90s, Brazil was quite dirty, now it looks first world.

cool vid, I had this DPRK obsession last year for a bit and got my hands on every little bit of literature I could find, both fact and fiction.. for anyone interested, I can highly recommend this book :
TheRealNK.jpg

Dr Andrei Lankov is one of the world's foremost scholars on DPRK. If you have a bit of time, check this talk on youtube where he was promoting his book, some great insight.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom