What's new

Enough with this negative, pessimistic thinking!

In 2008 whole baluchistan was turned in to Area A by musharaf/pmlq....but raisani went on protest and together with zardari got it overturned back to Area B... . you have any idea how area A could have changed baluchistan ..no you don't... the example was just given to tell you .. not everything happens as per establishment say in baluchistan ..
Another example.
Musharaf wanted some other things to happen including kalabagh dam.. the local political pressures averted .. so get a sense of reality.

Establishment doesn't control every cog in the state machinery.
I see that the other posters have given far better responses to you than I could but you are still sticking to your delusions, so I will leave it to that.

There are many countries in Latin America and Africa where the poor have even a harder life. But you will not see them sell their soul for a plate of biryani, or be blinded into multigenerational loyalty to some political mafiaso family.

The common man in Pakistan is such a degraded animal that no one's daughter is safe from him, not even his own from his best friends.

The Pakistani society reeks of pure evil. I have never seen such corruption at a common level anywhere else in the world.

We get the leaders we deserve, our leaders are corrupt because this is who we are.

Don't make excuses for the leaders when they are the problem.

Stop telling people that they can self govern or self police. This DOES NOT happen. The environment determines behaviors. By excusing these filthy leaders, you are simply playing your part in keeping this current system alive.

The military is no holy cow, but without that presence daughters of Pakistan will be sold into brothels just like in Syria and Iraq.
in a world without central authority
my greatest fear

I have no trust or hope in the current lot - they seem to not give a single f*ck and only want to serve their masters in Washington and Tel Aviv.

The country is basically on the edge, on the brink right now and they still don't care

Would be surprised if we make it past 2023 into 2024

I have no trust or hope in the current lot - they seem to not give a single f*ck and only want to serve their masters in Washington and Tel Aviv.

The country is basically on the edge, on the brink right now and they still don't care

Would be surprised if we make it past 2023 into 2024
Nations can't be unmade easily. Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon, Somalia, Sudan, Haiti all exist. In worse condition than Pakistan is in now. Bangladesh bounced back from a decidedly 'basket case' condition. Cheapest advice anyone can give is to just retrace the path of Bangladesh from 1990.

The military is no holy cow, but without that presence daughters of Pakistan will be sold into brothels just like in Syria and Iraq.

You are caught up in tiny little details while much larger things are at stake here.

It is too much effort to explain things from a historical backdrop.

Besides, we get the leaders we deserve because of what we are.

They already have control over that from the way I see things.
Daughters of Pakistan will be just fine - every insecure male in Pakistan tells themselves that while certain agencies are using daughters of Pakistan to collect intelligence and blackmail folks both inside and out of Pakistan.

Its not too much effort to explain anything from a historical backdrop - not everyone except you is ignorant so get off that high horse.

Long live PA and Allah swt final messenger to humanity, Qamar Bajwa!
This isn’t a joke. That sentence is Kufr. Be it as a joke or seriously. Some scholars would even say that’s enough for someone to have to retake their Shahada. When it comes to islam there is no joking around like this. As sincere advice, please delete that.

It’s very simple. In Pakistan, people follow Army instead of commands of Allah swt and teachings of Muhammad pbuh.
I understand you are fed up. Everyone is with incompetent pdm and jahil awam. But such a sentence is still strictly not allowed in Islam for any reason.

Enough with negativity, only Fajr ki namaz wale log will find success... Rest awam is just bhooki nangi zombie.

Besides, we get the leaders we deserve because of what we are.

Back this uninformed, parroted statement.

If this was the case then no messenger / prophet should ever be sent to any people.

Nations can't be unmade easily. Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon, Somalia, Sudan, Haiti all exist. In worse condition than Pakistan is in now. Bangladesh bounced back from a decidedly 'basket case' condition. Cheapest advice anyone can give is to just retrace the path of Bangladesh from 1990.
Pakistan's situation is oddly unique in this regard which makes the comparison incorrect.

Why are people so easy to trigger into this extremely pessimistic and negative attitude?

The affairs of a state caught in the middle of a massive storm, the ruling class of which has always rebelled against God, are not easy to handle.

So stay calm and don't be too negative.

The Pakistani armed forces have not betrayed the state.
Hafiz khul k samne aa! Putthi seedhi ids bana k awam ko mazeed gumrah nai kr skte tm log!

Pakistan's situation is oddly unique in this regard which makes the comparison incorrect.
It is definitely oddly unique. Every large nation is unique in its own way. However, Pakistan cannot be described as worse than any of those countries still standing and trundling along.

Back
Top Bottom