What's new

Enough With The Indian Mig-21 Bison Versus Pakistani F-16 Viper Bullshit

Let's be quite clear; some dhoti-clad idiots bent on cashing in on the deeds of the military made that claim. Please go through the records; no responsible serviceman would have made unverified claims like 350 persons were killed, without verification, and no responsible serviceman did. Yes, there were reports that mobile traffic indicated a large number of people present at the site, more or less in the precise location, although being too very precise is impossible. It was always the party hacks who made wild and unjustified brags.

Where the IAF did have something to say that the Pakistani observer finds objectionable, or about which the Pakistani observer might feel sceptical, is about the radar images that showed one plot suddenly disappear from the screen; that is so circumstantial that most of us - not the fanboys - wish that nothing had been said about it at all. Without wreckage, without a pilot in spirit or in flesh, even hinting at the possibility was quite uncalled for.

This thread is not about that; it was not about that. It was not about what happened; it was about the probability of the IAF having done some competent war-fighting, going on the basis of their behaviour during the exercises with the USAF.

We are getting bogged down in other side issues.
I agree. I know abhinandan used mountains to hide his signature but it all depends upon the height of our awacs. Whether we detected your jets on time or not, is still unclear but there are examples of bravery. You can clearly see the passion on our side. I mean one jet is chased by two paf jets. On the sky, all this looks amazing but pilots usually die in aerial battles. I think we should avoid another war like situation but I don't trust your government because I know that Europe and United States wants India to take action against pakistan. Su-30 or f-16 doesn't matter now. Truth will be revealed after some time.

Yeah that is why everyone from the Aryans, white huns, Mongols, Persians, Pashtun, Mughals and British and many others ruled your lands from time to time.

aryans , kushans , huns , greeks when they came to india became indian in real sense and became hindu , buddha and adopted indian culture , mangol turk persians did not become indian that is why indians fought and established their rule after long fight of 1000 years .

aryans , kushans , huns , greeks when they came to india became indian in real sense and became hindu , buddha and adopted indian culture , mangol turk persians did not become indian that is why indians fought and established their rule after long fight of 1000 years .

Exactly! They won't understand how diverse Indians are from north to south, west to east. Let them babble about invaders while they conveniently forget the same invaders ruled over them as well :lol:

Boo hoo, we are proud of seeing the light, no offense to Hindus.

Back
Top Bottom