What's new

Enough with democracy, welcome martial law?

Pakistan is one of only a handful of countries where you join politics to get rich.....

Have you considered the saying:

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely

Mr Imran Khan would be the last Democratic leader I would entrust after that I would support Mutny forget Military Law

Its not Our fault , its `fault` of 10,000 crooks , who rig, bribe and cheat their way into power and hold positions in Parliment
if they are Eliminated the problem is solved

Why do you think there is so much security around these bastard
Only 111 brigade can give us, real democracy, with their boots on the backs of the traitors like zaradri, Nawaz, Imran & their allies!

they are the most educted of the nations & oldest of democracies?

Yes up until the late 50's there used to be a tendency for left wing leaders to go into politics to improve the lot of the downtrodden. There was a tendency in the right wing to go into the politics to serve Queen and country as their civic duty. However from the early sixties on wards we have seen a breed of politicians that see going into politics as a career.

But rather than digress into British political landscape my assertions that corruption is subtle is shown by Tony Blair who supported America and Israelis blindly and when he retired Israeli America and Zionist companies gave him directorships for outrageous amounts of money for supposed "work"

Some would say he was paid off for services rendered

Yes up until the late 50's there used to be a tendency for left wing leaders to go into politics to improve the lot of the downtrodden. There was a tendency in the right wing to go into the politics to serve Queen and country as their civic duty. However from the early sixties on wards we have seen a breed of politicians that see going into politics as a career.

But rather than digress into British political landscape my assertions that corruption is subtle is shown by Tony Blair who supported America and Israelis blindly and when he retired Israeli America and Zionist companies gave him directorships for outrageous amounts of money for supposed "work"

Some would say he was paid off for services rendered
Let's get realistic here , we don't match them at any level which make us democratic by any means?
What ever we have , what we call a dicipline system, is only can be found in pakarmy?
That's the biggest of reasons, why often our dictators were found more open, more democratic in their thinking.
So the best way to accomodate democracy in pakistan , starts from GHQ in rawalpindi, which can announce a marshall law , with rotation of command in their ranks, & should be given specific targets like , accelaration of educational growth, economic rehablitation , re-thinking of old & bogus constitution.
A marshall brutal against traitors on every level, job creation, industerial progress, technological progress, social & system devolpments ( like paractising democracy on local bodies level) change of provinces into more smaller provinces, fight against every kind of extermism at all levels by all means , open & independent foriegn policies without fear & greed , creation of an open & independent law enforcing agencies, & much more, forever ( a real revolution) without anymore NRO,s & without any more deals with the croupt elites should be put in as the order of the revolution in the state of pakistan, with IRON FISTs?
That's the pakistan we are hoping, from our beloved army, its difficult but, not imposible.
But we don't want this stupid demo-crazy any more , from which we are suffering though.

Hate to say it, but a military strong-man may be what Pakistan needs now. When education improves (let's say, 75% literacy), then go back to civilian democracy.

or....or.....ORRRRR

stop electing crooks!

in the army - those with fake degrees and absonders are not worthy material.....initiative and hard work pay off

that's the main difference

dont elect crooks....dont elect absconders

or....or.....ORRRRR

stop electing crooks!

in the army - those with fake degrees and absonders are not worthy material.....initiative and hard work pay off

that's the main difference

dont elect crooks....dont elect absconders
When only crooks run, what then?

I would say give the jirga system a chance. It is todays equivilent of an Athenian democracy, is very easy to implement and has been to proven to be succesful. Swat had the lowest crime rate before they were force to enter the confederation and use this alien system of governance. Both the right wing and the left will be happy.

Hate to say it, but a military strong-man may be what Pakistan needs now. When education improves (let's say, 75% literacy), then go back to civilian democracy.

4-5 years ago when Musharraf left and Zardari took over, I predicted this, I was afraid this would happen.
We were on a good course, because we were led by ONE man with a strong and well educated team around him.

Martial law and disciplined army rule is the only thing to tame this country of 180+ million people, and I agree, as the literacy rate increases and the "stupid people" grow a pair of brains, only then can democracy grow and be of benefit to our nation.

But for now, we need an iron fist..

I would say give the jirga system a chance. It is todays equivilent of an Athenian democracy, is very easy to implement and has been to proven to be succesful. Swat had the lowest crime rate before they were force to enter the confederation and use this alien system of governance. Both the right wing and the left will be happy.

Athenian democracy was a small political body, perhaps on the level of a medium sized modern city council. Not really workable on a national level.

4-5 years ago when Musharraf left and Zardari took over, I predicted this, I was afraid this would happen.
We were on a good course, because we were led by ONE man with a strong and well educated team around him.

Martial law and disciplined army rule is the only thing to tame this country of 180+ million people, and I agree, as the literacy rate increases and the "stupid people" grow a pair of brains, only then can democracy grow and be of benefit to our nation.

But for now, we need an iron fist..
Exactly what I meant. I would have just "thanked" your post, but the tab isn't showing up.

(it is what I told my friends about Russia when the Soviet Union fell, it isn't "American" Democracy, but nations need to reach a certain level of civic knowledge before that works, a strong hand while they mature and learn the ropes is actually helpful in the long run)

Athenian democracy was a small political body, perhaps on the level of a medium sized modern city council. Not really workable on a national level.

Exactly what I meant. I would have just "thanked" your post, but the tab isn't showing up.

Yes I think each village will implement it and have thier own head. And then each head will represent thier village. And the village heads will council on the matters of the town, likewise the town elders on the city and the city. Something like that.

I just noticed they're will be no head of goverment in this type of system since it's all about councils and then you have one judge.

It will need much thinking to how it will be implemented on a national scale. Or maybe we can semi use it with other forms of goverment for national matters.

Back
Top Bottom