What's new

Enough with democracy, welcome martial law?

When you have 10 Genius , in group and they want to decide on what is best for their welfare they make choices based on their knowledge and wisdom , then all is good and democracy works -
No, that's technocracy. Technocracy isn't democracy and it is perilous to think, as Pakistanis in the 1960s did, that technocracy is sufficient to make a society work. As one rabbi put it last week, if everybody in the orchestra is First Violin then you can never have an ensemble.

Starts with extermination of Parliment and all the rats that sit in that Parliment and then birth control to control population

525884_434784669889761_1945098412_n.jpg

Its about time, we should stop wasting our emotions, our taxes, our lives to this stupid , shamefull, croupted , lawlessnes kind of DEMOCRAZY!
Instead , we should wellcome local bodies Made ,civil-army basseD , revolutionized martail-law.
Because in 64 years of the , history of pakistan, it was our , 3 patriotic genrls who devloped our country , our politicians allways brought us, shame.

Or maybe should give democracy a chance first before you start to rip it apart.......stop the overthrows of democratically elected govt by the army-elite every couple of years and let at least one PM serve his full term.
The 3 patriotic generals "success" you talk about was built on cheap loans from the west-gulf....nothing solid.

STOP ELECTING CROOKS!

I totally agree.......people elect idiots and then complain.
As education and technology increase so will the the savviness of the electorate.
If pakistan can have 3-4 consecutive elections with out the overthrow of the govt and it gets to serve its full term the people will get to know more about the political system and start to vote the right people into power......its just a question of patience.

Or maybe should give democracy a chance first before you start to rip it apart.......stop the overthrows of democratically elected govt by the army-elite every couple of years and let at least one PM serve his full term.
The 3 patriotic generals "success" you talk about was built on cheap loans from the west-gulf....nothing solid.

I totally agree.......people elect idiots and then complain.
As education and technology increase so will the the savviness of the electorate.
If pakistan can have 3-4 consecutive elections with out the overthrow of the govt and it gets to serve its full term the people will get to know more about the political system and start to vote the right people into power......its just a question of patience.
frist of all , idots can elect only idiots!
2. its not pakarmy capturing the power , its them stupid politicians kicking each other, & making problems for the country eventually dividing our country, calling army to help?
its west, most of the times, cleaning our 3 patriotic genrl,s shoes to save itself from the growing influence of soviet comuniism in 60s ! It was one. Of our great genrls making posible spy planes flight over russia for watching russian strategic positions & much more! It was another great genrl pining down soviet invasion in afghanistan, then it was last of the our 3rd great genrls giving & support & fight against AL-qaeeda+ talibans in afghanistan, & ask any westrn security analyist it wasn't cheap any way & they aint givn us , nothing for free.
Its the dam demo-crazy , they thought going to be cheap? But the funny thing is , its our army which has made it more expensive, (Nato-supplies).
wellcome on board!
dear sir!

elections are good

electing the same crooks over and over and then complaining is not

Elections in 2013....why oh why do I have this bad feeling that our people will vote for PPP or PMLN again...?
Without fooling around, I do believe the past 4-5 years have been the worst in our history as nation.

Az, until now has there ever been a party that were not crooks?

Just food for thought.

Az, until now has there ever been a party that were not crooks?

Just food for thought.

Jinnah's Muslim League....the first and last.

since then, we've never failed to elect crooks.

like i said before -- if ur eligible to vote, then VOTE

burning tyres and whining gets old. It's more proper to elect people and then either

a.) accept it

b.) impeach them

Jinnah's Muslim League....the first and last.

since then, we've never failed to elect crooks.

like i said before -- if ur eligible to vote, then VOTE

burning tyres and whining gets old. It's more proper to elect people and then either

a.) accept it

b.) impeach them

I agree with you, but I feel that our crooks need to be hanged publicly to remove that security of invincibility. To let them know that they cannot get away with this. After explaining the corruption of the ppp to my professor at nyu, he could not help but laugh at the dynamics of Pakistan. It is literally a ******* joke the world over.

Mr Imran Khan would be the last Democratic leader I would entrust after that I would support Mutny forget Military Law

Its not Our fault , its `fault` of 10,000 crooks , who rig, bribe and cheat their way into power and hold positions in Parliment
if they are Eliminated the problem is solved

Why do you think there is so much security around these bastard

Back
Top Bottom