What's new

Enough evidence of Indian involvement in Balochistan, Waziristan

But Indians parade allegations from paid afghan informants as evidence that Pakistan supports Taliban. In fact, as posted before, Indian government used that as a basis to say the following:

I didnt understand the bolded part.

Allegations from paid informants??:what:

I didnt understand the bolded part.

Allegations from paid informants??:what:

US hired Afghan informants. Some informants claimed that ISI is supporting Taliban, albeit without proof. As the intelligence from these informants got filtered, their allegations disappeared cause they were unreliable.

Online Editor Sacked

Decision made after Editor found solely responsible for making a fabricated story.

December 11, 2010 Islamabad

The enquiry was ordered and led by Mohsin J Baig, the Editor-in-Chief of Online, soon upon his return from Turkey, where he had accompanied Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani during his official visit there.

The decision to sack Mr. Siddique Sajid was made after it was established in the enquiry that he had ‘solely misused’ his editorial authority in the absence of the news agency’s Editor-in-Chief by ‘fabricating a false story’ on a highly sensitive subject such as the WikiLeaks’ disclosure.

The Online Management regrets the release of the said story by Online, its subsequent publication by media, and the consequent erosion of their public credibility. It assures the subscribers and readers of the news service that stringent measures are being adopted to prevent vested interests from planting such fabricated stories.

The Online International News Network is Pakistan’s largest news agency, with well over a decade long track-record of fair and balanced reporting, both news and photos, from Pakistan, the region and across the world.

‘We shall continue to perform this useful role in a responsible way as we have always done,’ said Mohsin J Baig, the Editor-in-Chief.

’I know the difficulty of reporting in a place laced with vested interests operating clandestinely, but reporting on currently the most volatile subject in global media and, that also, without corroborating the story’s contents with factual documents is unacceptable,’ Mr. Baig added, while justifying the sacking of the Editor Online.

ONLINE - International News Network

Why is this thread open (or with same heading) when it is proven that Pakistani press has faked the WikiLeaks and the allegations and information in them.

I generally agree with that.

However, as I mentioned, Indians that I come across have used wikileaks as evidence of Pakistan's support for Taliban, even though the sources are far less reliable. In fact, bharati government used those sources to say the following:

So clearly they accepted the allegations. In front of allegations by PAID AFGHAN INFORMANTS, this is definitely something to look at, though my belief is that this does not prove a whole lot. But those who did accept allegations against Pakistan previously should accept these too, to be consistent.

Nevertheless, what this means is that future allegations of such type have to be taken more seriously and with a bit more respect, and Indians have to quit the intimidation of those who make such allegations.

ha ha ...very funny....India quoted wikileaks alright....pakistan news paper didnt have anything to quote from(to bring out false allegations against India) so they just print some news claiming that it was from wiki....ha ha ....now they claim they it was from a "false " source....and here we have Pakistani's who still defend the false story even after it was debunked.... all this only shows one thing....Pakistani people choose to believe everthing anti-india ...they do it to the extent that they do not worry about the attrocoties their news papers are commiting by publishing false news....no wonder how many news would be false -they dont mind as long as the papaer is anti india -it is a true source.

ha ha ...very funny....India quoted wikileaks alright....pakistan news paper didnt have anything to quote from(to bring out false allegations against India)

hahaha very funny.. ? bramdagh bugti admitted that he is a frequent guest at Indian counculate in Afghanistan and travels on Indian passport and even bragged about getting help from Israel too.

ha ha ...very funny....India quoted wikileaks alright....pakistan news paper didnt have anything to quote from(to bring out false allegations against India) so they just print some news claiming that it was from wiki....ha ha ....now they claim they it was from a "false " source....and here we have Pakistani's who still defend the false story even after it was debunked.... all this only shows one thing....Pakistani people choose to believe everthing anti-india ...they do it to the extent that they do not worry about the attrocoties their news papers are commiting by publishing false news....no wonder how many news would be false -they dont mind as long as the papaer is anti india -it is a true source.

You didn't read what I was talking about, did you? It's ok, many bharatis are like that.

Why is this thread open (or with same heading) when it is proven that Pakistani press has faked the WikiLeaks and the allegations and information in them.

Your govt. and main stream media every day fake reports.
There cannot be bigger fakes than Mumbay drama.

It is enough proof that a wanted person by Pakistan had been granted indian nationality and carry out his terrorist operations from Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom