What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

They will struggle to keep him in my opinion but then again, this have been the common opinion since couple of years now, he still shows up in the Spurs white every next season.
This time is different. Poch has gone and spurs are in a rebuild. It really is the moment of truth for Kane. I don't think he'll stay because he believes he has a chance of quick success at spurs - there is no way he believes that is possible. He may stay only out of blind loyalty to a mediocre club.

Berbatov - whose situation is being compared to Kane's - moved from spurs to Utd when the opportunity came. In fact, Berbatov made the move even though spurs had actually just won a trophy. Kane would be mad to stay at spurs now - the last few years were different and everyone believed spurs had a decent chance of winning something, anything.

P.s. I'd love it if Liverpool's season was voided....but even I have to accept that the league will be awarded to them.

This time is different. Poch has gone and spurs are in a rebuild. It really is the moment of truth for Kane. I don't think he'll stay because he believes he has a chance of quick success at spurs - there is no way he believes that is possible. He may stay only out of blind loyalty to a mediocre club.

Berbatov - whose situation is being compared to Kane's - moved from spurs to Utd when the opportunity came. In fact, Berbatov made the move even though spurs had actually just won a trophy. Kane would be mad to stay at spurs now - the last few years were different and everyone believed spurs had a decent chance of winning something, anything.

P.s. I'd love it if Liverpool's season was voided....but even I have to accept that the league will be awarded to them.

The reds moment been crashing hard, by anything but virus

Yup, i did one. Sadly, its all irrelevant now. :)

I hope things return back to normal and the PL can resume as well. Will be destroyed if Liverpool misses out on the title after so long. :( They truly deserve it they way they have played this entire season

They will struggle to keep him in my opinion but then again, this have been the common opinion since couple of years now, he still shows up in the Spurs white every next season.

Spurs should use the money to truly build the squad, they actually got the money. Dele Alli is a good buy actually, if possible they should better put up more of such stunts to better built the squad.

I agree man. I do think that it will be very hard for Spurs to retain him this time around. I am just saying that i have felt more or less the same for last two years as well. Lets see!!
But on a logical argument, it will be very hard for Spurs to retain him this time. In fact, Spurs, looking at the position they are in right now should be willing to offload him and use the money to improve the squad.

I agree man. I do think that it will be very hard for Spurs to retain him this time around. I am just saying that i have felt more or less the same for last two years as well. Lets see!!
But on a logical argument, it will be very hard for Spurs to retain him this time. In fact, Spurs, looking at the position they are in right now should be willing to offload him and use the money to improve the squad.

Hotspur failed to emulated such strategy when they off load Gareth Bale in the past

Kops are delighted.

b1e82043-af1b-4054-a3c3-854dd1c831f0.jpg

KLOPP , no longer the #2 finishing team manger but is the winner winner

Winner of Champion's League
Winner of Premiere League

Liverpool have been sensational this season. Klopp has worked wonders for the club.

A great darkness has descended upon our planet today. All of mankind must live in shame for allowing this to have happened.

The wait is over!! Champions of World and Europe and conquered England too.

EbadX5QWkAAq2Qs.jpg

Boy oh boy!! What a day.
EbadVlDXsAAWfsE.jpg

This sight i have waited for years to see, great day for all Liverpool FC supporters/LFCFamily.
EbadXIaWoAEYJGd.jpg

YNWA

Anyone playing fantasy premier league
Someone already created an FPL league?
How are your teams doing? I did created a league, have been running it for 4 years now. :)

Join In:
gmtpm8
Or make a note for next season. In fact, easier to join in now as then it will be automatically renewed next season.

Oh and yes,

your team is shit and wont win anything this season they got lucky last season!

aint you the cutest liverpool fan in the whple world!!
Just wanted to say HI! :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom