What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

Just wanted to say HI! :cheesy:

Have to say the best game i have seen this season wwas when they visited Leicester - who were on top form and everyone thought they would struggle - they murdered them by 4 goals. Was an incredible performance.

How are your teams doing? I did created a league, have been running it for 4 years now. :)

Join In:
gmtpm8
Or make a note for next season. In fact, easier to join in now as then it will be automatically renewed next season.

Oh and yes,

Just wanted to say HI! :cheesy:
you won the title when people dont actually care about football!

:P

i just hope utd qualifies for CL need to win all the remaining games!

Pogba and Bruno 1 good striker and 1 winger and utd might be back on top again!
I'd take a centre back rather than a winger. Agree that a centre forward is needed.....however, it is possible to play without a genuine CF. Liverpool do it.

I'd take a centre back rather than a winger. Agree that a centre forward is needed.....however, it is possible to play without a genuine CF. Liverpool do it.

To be honest Man U look like they seem to have got their team sorted.
1 more player at the back and they could be challenging again. Pogba looked good the other night

To be honest Man U look like they seem to have got their team sorted.
1 more player at the back and they could be challenging again. Pogba looked good the other night
I certainly hope it's sorted or thereabouts. Pogba should make his intentions clear also. If only I could get rid of that agent of his..

i just hope utd qualifies for CL need to win all the remaining games!

Pogba and Bruno 1 good striker and 1 winger and utd might be back on top again!
Yeah, so its just a matter of:
  • Winning all matches this season
  • Qualifying for CL
  • Retain Pogba and hope he starts firing
  • Get a good striker and hope he adjusts to PL within a few weeks and have an impact next season
  • Get a winger and hope he adjusts to PL within a few weeks and have an impact next season
and then united MIGHT be on top!! :angel::angel:

rashford needs to fk off he is useless and overrated! so we need a good finisher someone who can score goals and yeh a decent CB will do but a good pacey left sided midfielder will be a massive improvement.

Yeah, so its just a matter of:
  • Winning all matches this season
  • Qualifying for CL
  • Retain Pogba and hope he starts firing
  • Get a good striker and hope he adjusts to PL within a few weeks and have an impact next season
  • Get a winger and hope he adjusts to PL within a few weeks and have an impact next season
and then united MIGHT be on top!! :angel::angel:

despicable Liverpool fan!

we will challenge your team next season dont get comfortable!

Back
Top Bottom