What's new

England VS NZ

New Zealand to win or New Zealand bowled out for under 150 and go try smash Bangladesh ??

nz my lose as 1 wicket is down

The lbw was waist high even stevie wonder can see .

Surprised it weren’t reviewed

Places of semifinal are virtually decided.
Pakistan will not make it even if New Zealand and Pakistan both win their matches. New Zealand and England are fighting for third and fourth place.
Australia and India will play their matches for first and second place.
If newzealand and Pakistan wins then Pakistan is through. What are you talking about?

nz will lose surely as run rate is very low and 2 wickets are down on 15 runs.there is a chance eng beat them with huge margin

Guys England is going to win on purpose just so that Pakistan will be out!

Match fixing isn't it....

If England wins by huge margin.. Pakistan will have a real chance

Dude.. You are talking about the commercial side of it.. Read the real post where it started... It said there will be no thrill if Pakistan is out... How the hell the thrill will be gone if Pakistan is eliminated... as if the world Cup is based on Pakistan. About the money part.. I don't know.. I don't care.
our population is very large as compared to many western nations like newzeland,england and australia so it impacts alot if we are out

No chance for green shirts if England win. No even huge wins for eng n pak. NRR is out of question.

Pakistan will be out of the show within few hours. It has negative NRR.

Bhai, niat hi nai hai jeetny ki inki. NZ haaryga or sath k sath goodbye Pakistan. Bary ruswa hoky nikly tery kochy se ham..

IMG-20190703-WA0007.jpg

NZ doesn't deserves into semi final. Really avg cricket by them. Had Brathwae hit one more 6, NZ would be 2 points less.

If NZ loses remaining 6 wickets in around 50 more runs than their RR will be go down. But seems like their target is 220-230 now to avoid drastic damage to run rate.

Pakistan has to beat Bang by 250 plus runs which is next to impossible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom