What's new

England in India 2011

england_get_2037078c.jpg

very strange... haven't heard a single line of expert analysis from either Geoffrey Boycott or Nasir Hussain off late.... normally Hussain is SkySport's blue eyed boy & boycott is BBC radio's!!

I have never known such results in my cricketing life. India looked down and out a month ago and now they still have half a team missing yet have destroyed England? They should tale the crowd with them when they go on tour!
Seriously - what an amazing turn around!

correct.. one of the major factor behind Indian team success is there supporters... go swamy army go...:yahoo:

tigers at home and lamb abroad

applies to both teams:lol:

Not really.. we have defeated them few times in recent past on there home turf... but they are not able to do so for a very long time.. and the way things are going i don't see them winning in India anytime soon.. At best in 2020... may be there nakshatras change by then.. :undecided:

Credit goes to Dhoni.He got the leadership qualities and know how to extract maximum out of his team mates.He is quite similar to Imran khan when he is taking his team against a quality side.Congrats India for Well deserved victory.

I hope our team do well in the second test against Srilanka starting from tommarrow.

All the best Team Pakistan...:cheers:

Congrats Indians for a clean sweep, now equation is balanced.

All the best for forthcoming series..

Congrats Indians for a clean sweep, now equation is balanced.

All the best for forthcoming series..

Equation will be balanced only when we will clean sweep the test series also.. unfortunately its not happening now... otherwise i bet this young team itself will defeat England team...

Seems a bit fishy. Clean sweep for england in england and the same for india in india.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems a bit fishy. Clean sweep for england in england and the same for india in india.

yeah right our players and english players were short of finances after selling all these jhandu balms so they just fixed the match

Ind vs Eng 20-20 match

Ind 120/9 in 20 overs. Seems like current 20-20 world champions will pull off a win in this series. :what:

However swann was given only 2 overs after he got hammered (gave 23 runs) even in this low scoring game. :lol:

One of the rare below-average 20-20 knock by Dhoni. :argh:

Back
Top Bottom