What's new

ENGINEERS ON THE FORUM ?

Mechanical engineer. 7th sem.

Placed in BRAHMOS aerospace ltd.

Regards,

To get a job abroad you might need some experience (3-4 years). In some countries companies prefer a PR (a permanent working visa) visa. If you have outstanding skills and experience foreign companies are willing to provide with the just that (a working visa).

I am assuming you also want to apply for immigration ? Am I right ?

yes you are rite

Computer science Engineer from Mumbai University (batch of 2011)..
I will suggest you to choose canada for masters...you can do masters now as i think it becomes boring to study after gap..

Getting admission in a Canadian Masters program is tough ...... but worth the effort

What is your preferred role?
Do you see your self as a designer or an implementer ?
How comfortable were you with 6 semesters of Mathematics ?
Are you comfortable with CAD/CAM design tools ?

All of this goes into making your future decisions. in addition to family preferences etc etc etc.
I assume you are from EME, degree 28 or is it 29 now ?

Talk to your seniors and see how they are placed and what kind of jobs they are doing.

As for Masters, it is a ridiculous thing to go into Masters straight after Bachelors degree.
Your research and subsequent thesis will be worth a whole lot more, if you had 5 years of industry experience under your belt.

Regards

well i am from PNEC. Designer. i have been extraordinry in maths.cad/cam surely.
i personally don't want to do masters rite now but thinking to take IELTS .
Which city is better for job in pakistan? should i apply for forces?

well i am from PNEC. Designer. i have been extraordinry in maths.cad/cam surely.
i personally don't want to do masters rite now but thinking to take IELTS .
Which city is better for job in pakistan? should i apply for forces?

not worth ...

Try to join an organization which is "research and development" oriented. in what ever technology which you fancy.

If some one is interested in defense equipment, they will join a company which works in that sector,
if you are interested in aero space join respective organization.

At this point of time, I thin middle east offers you best exposure and experience.

Im a Engineer, but decided to move into Finance.

In fact most Engineers find they jobs in finance in the UK, as:

1. The qualities of Engineers being very analytical and a team player makes them suited
2. Not many Engineering jobs in UK at the moment.

I would advise you too get some related experience in your field of expertise here in Pakistan

After a year or so try to get a job in the Middle east

Once you have the required experience apply for immigration to US, Canada, Australia, anywhere you prefer... ( I would prefer an English speaking country over Norway)

In this way you wont have to pay for the expensive tuition fees for Masters and work odd jobs while working for your Masters and have limited working rights while you are at it

Electronics and Communication Engineer from Anna University, Chennai(2009)...Now specialized in Hardware&Networking..Certified by both Cisco and Microsoft :)

Back
Top Bottom