What's new

Endorsing Sheikh Mujeeb: West Pakistan politicos looted Bengalis, says K-P CM

Mr. Pencil Khatak and PAK Tribune probably have earned 2 Indian Rupees by falsifying on Historically established facts and figures. Current BD used to be BRITS's hinterland and their Hindu-stooges in the form of Jamideers used to impose draconian taxation laws on its people. There was nothing except 2 clothing factories prior 1947 as industry but Migrant Indians and W. Pakistanis built 247 of it from there on, some of which were world classes (Adamji, CTG Steel Mills, Dry Dock, Eastern Refinary, GM Plant, Joydebpur Machine Tools Factory etc.) at that time.They also built 3 Engineering Colleges (Current BITS), BUET, Rajshahi, Chittagong, Mymensingh Agri UNIVVS and numerous Medical Colleges. Even Kaptai Swedish, Komolapur Rail Station and Current Parliament were built by them.

The enormity of infra, educational and industrial development even astound invading Indian soldiers that admitted of not having things that E PAK possessed and asked People why they were complaining. So, Mr. Khatak parroting of the the then Federation's stealing from E PAK needed to check his motive, IMO.

Its all politically motivated mate, PTI is planning to block Islamabad, hence is stooping low to use this rhetoric !!!

First of all, why change the title to Pukhtoon CM Pervaiz Khattak. Just for that i have reported you.

Secondly lets say he did say these things, lets break them into smaller chucks to analyze

Even if its true, so whats wrong with that? Chittagong was part of Pakistan and the revenue earned from the products of Pakistan were being spent on the roads of Pakistan.

Well I don't agree that we looted Bengalis, but yes the politicians did deprive them of their basic right, which was the right to choose who will lead the country. Also isn't it true that Bangladesh is now developing faster than Pakistan, so many of the textiles mills have shut down shop in Pakistan and moved them over to Bangladesh.

Who can disagree with this statement? its 100% accurate

The rest is him doing a normal speech that PTI will correct these and come back to power again

I think many textiles have moved back to Pak since from last year gas loadshedding to textile mills stopped.

The Express Tribune > Pakistan > KP & FATA
Endorsing Sheikh Mujeeb: West Pakistan politicos looted Bengalis, says K-P CM
By Muhammad Sadaqat
Published: October 16, 2016
0SHARES
Share Tweet Email
1199710-kh-1476591423-453-640x480.JPG

PHOTO: ONLINE

HARIPUR: Accusing politicians of causing great harm to the country, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) Chief Minister Pervaiz Khattak on Saturday endorsed Bangladesh founder Sheikh Mujeeb’s statement that Islamabad’s roads were probably being built through revenue earned from Chittagong’s jute fields.

“Sheikh Mujeeb was very right in saying that we, the politicians from West Pakistan, looted Bengalis and deprived them of their rights. The pace of development is fast in Bangladesh now as they have improved their system of governance and are now among few developing nations,” Khattak said. The K-P CM was addressing different public gatherings in Ghazi, Haripur and Havelian areas.

Centre stealing 600MW from K-P daily, says Pervez Khattak

He said politicians were responsible for harming the social and economic fabric of the country as they introduced corruption and nepotism, took ‘commissions’ in uplift schemes of public welfare and meddled in the affairs of government departments. “Even our enemy India has failed to do in the last 70 years what we have done to this country,” he said.

Khattak said transparency, good governance, honest leadership and elimination of corruption and ‘sifarish culture’ were the key ingredients of pro-people policy and real development.

He said the ANP-led previous coalition government in K-P handed the PTI a province, riddled with imbroglios of destructed infrastructure, terrorism, targeted killings, kidnapping and corruption.

“They [the ANP government] were selling tenders of road construction for 10% commission. The also sold jobs in police, health, education and revenue departments,” Khatak said. However, he said, the PTI was voted to power for bringing change and it has brought about desired changes within three years.

Referring to his government’s Right to Services law, he said it was meant to end ‘sifarish’ and corruption from government departments but this goal could only be achieved when the people cooperate with the government by pinpointing the corrupt and gathering evidence against them.

He said the PTI government had hired 40,000 new teachers for filling the vacant posts in schools and appointed doctors and nurses in hospitals. He said the government allocated Rs12 billion for providing missing facilities in the educational institutions and Rs12 billion for increasing doctors’ salaries. “In order to improve healthcare facilities, obsolete and out of order hospital machinery will be brought by December this year,” he added.

K-P outlaws interest on private loans

He expressed confidence that the PTI would again return to power with the support of the masses. The way his government had delivered has no precedence in the country’s 70-year history. While announcing development schemes for Haripur district, the CM approved a medical college in Ghazi tehsil, announcing Rs300 million for different developmental schemes and upgrading of Ghazi Hospital.

He also announced construction of higher secondary school for girls in Kotehra union council, upgrading of Khanpur as tehsil, Rs150 million for beautification of Haripur city, land for graveyards and acceleration of construction work on Rs290 millions project of Women and Children Hospital Haripur.

PTI media cell denies reference to East Pakistan

When contacted, the head of the PTI Central Media Department Iftikhar Durrani denied Khattak made any statement mentioning East Pakistan or Mujibur Rehman. He referred to the official PTI handout of Khattak’s address wherein there was no mention of the statement in question. Durrani added that PTI owns ‘whatever is written in the official handout’.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1199710...liticos-looted-bengalis-k-p-cm/?fromNewsdog=1
May be issue of distribution of resources. But now Pakistani has made huge investment in Bangladesh textile industry. Khattak allegation is more political then has reality touch.

I think its sensible to be a little critical of our role in the breakup of half the country? Is it not? We need to admit our mistakes so that we do not make more. Our handling of the Bengal situation was far less than optimum.

HARIPUR: Accusing politicians of causing great harm to the country, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) Chief Minister Pervaiz Khattak on Saturday endorsed Bangladesh founder Sheikh Mujeeb’s statement that Islamabad’s roads were probably being built through revenue earned from Chittagong’s jute fields.

“Sheikh Mujeeb was very right in saying that we, the politicians from West Pakistan, looted Bengalis and deprived them of their rights. The pace of development is fast in Bangladesh now as they have improved their system of governance and are now among few developing nations,” Khattak said. The K-P CM was addressing different public gatherings in Ghazi, Haripur and Havelian areas.

While most other Pakistan politicians seem to be in denial over event in Bangladesh, at least PTI has the courage to come to terms with what Pakistan did in East Pakistan. Imran Khan has even said Pakistan should apologize to Bangladesh.

It was rather the opposite..

@Riyad:

View attachment 344410

Source: World Bank

What exactly are we seeing here? Can you post the actual link?

Bangladesh came into being because of the corrupt Pakistani military that unnecessarily allied itself with the United States and made Soviet Union its enemy for no reason whatsoever.

What on Earth was the Pakistani military expecting after confronting a Super Power like the Soviet Union?

Stupid, Stupid Pakistani Military Dictators.

He only posts thread that puts Bangladesh forum members in defensive position irrespective of pro Hasina or Zia. He is either an Indian Bengali or a Bangladeshi (Hindu) loyal to India.

Sounds good...But he can be BD citizen who has pro India allignment..How could one make it as a false flagger...For example, many BD posters are support view point of Pakistan rather than BD Itself? Do you categorize them as false flagger?

Sounds good...But he can be BD citizen who has pro India allignment..How could one make it as a false flagger...For example, many BD posters are support view point of Pakistan rather than BD Itself? Do you categorize them as false flagger?

Well Even the Jamatis won't share any news that degrades Bangladesh. All they want is friendship between Pakistan and Bangladesh. But Riyad will look into weird news like Bangladeshis fighting over Indian drama and will post them. I used to consider him from Bangladesh with dubious loyalty. But If he uses proxy then surely he isn't.

This is the only partial picture; Pakistan(as other countries also have)as what is call undocumented economy, affectionately called 'Parallel Economy', which is not included in the GDP figures, as safe estimate is that this is about 50% of documented economy.
Blow is the link to a bloomberg article a bit old but very relevant.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-04-05/the-secret-strength-of-pakistans-economy

Furthermore, current estimate of Pakistan' population is 193 million, were as Bangladesh' population is 162 Million, that is, about 30 Million more, and I was told that in 1971, East Pakistan had more population and resources than West Pakistan.
Just rubbish.

Have you ever come across a false flagger that has admitted to being one? :P
Have you ever come across of any proof against any false flagger?

It's nothing new. Mujeeb himself said he smelled jute from Islamabads roads

Have you ever come across of any proof against any false flagger?

It's nothing new. Mujeeb himself said he smelled jute from Islamabads roads

The question is why Mr Mujeeb was sniffing Islamabad roads??

I was just wondering from these three foreign NGO funded- DAWN, Tribune, GEO - whose turn is it today to twist things and publish some anti-Pakistan shyte?

Today it is Tribune... ok.

Why blame Tribune??

It is PTI's "young" CM who came up with this cr@p. Tribune is just reporting him.

No, seriously I am Bangladeshi Muslim. Why will I disguise as Bangladeshi when I am really Bangladeshi? You can't fool others for long. If I was Indian I would have come up with Indian flag.

Ask the PDF members about Bangladesh. PDF Bangladeshis don't represent real Bangladeshis. I think you also know it very well that we are nice people.
If U weren't a false flagger then why did U ask Hindus to be kicked out of BD first then made 180 degree U turn to defame Muslim and BD later? And if U were a real Bangladeshi then why did U hurt other BDeshi patriots by posting anti-BD's garbages?

Yes, U can always fool some, same could be done few times to a lot but U also can never fool a few. As I consider myself to the last of the category, I can rebut UR every claim but don't have time, so don't try to own BD by claiming us as not BDeshi. Finally nice people don't degrade their motherland but you exactly have been, so stop deceiving us for the greater good of humanity.

Back
Top Bottom