What's new

Ending the beatings, rapes, murders: where are India's men?

My god, they all look stupid with their chaddis.

Just when I thought Mallus couldn't look any stupider.

25r30wi.gif
Trust me - they would look even more stupid without them. :omghaha: :devil:

No doubt that it will be a great asset for one family, but what about the other one? How much will they get from it? I dont think its fair, especially since they dont always have a say in what happens with they hardly earned gold. And even if they (the poor) just buy what they can afford, they are still poor... and it brings burdens on them, and naturally, one way or in the other, girls will be seen as a burden, might be treated as second class children and many other problems arise from it.
Same goes for the richer parts of society, even most middle class families do not have money growing on trees to finance dowry. It simply puts financial burdens on them. And other problems arise from this point. Period.

Gold is an investment , you do not loose money when you invest on something , it is a great way of saving money..so purchase of Gold is in no way a burden for anyone ... Besides this is not done out of force , its done out of tradition ...The family of the ladies do it willingly unlike in the case of Dowry.. Discrimination on a girl child has more to do with Dowry and the system of a girl not being able to "work" which has no meaning in a modern society

The other argument has too many ifs , buts and maybe's and is pretty much meaningless considering Gold is an investment

I know people wearing lungis wear chaddis inside - as a failsafe :P hehehe :D

I wear a pant inside as a failsafe

you do not loose money when you invest on something
I wish that was true ...

it is a great way of saving money..so purchase of Gold is in no way a burden for anyone ... Besides this is not done

If it gets into the hands of another family who will have the say about what happens with it, it actually is kind of a burden...

WTF? You seem to be a darned black false flagger, licking the asses of the 'progressive white countries'! Your slave mentality is shocking, notwithstanding the fact that your White masters left the subcontinent more than 6 decades ago.
It was a sarcasm :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

The society can be judged from its leaders, Narendra Modi have married a village girl but he left her in the village saying that she is not very beautiful and well educated.

Most of the Modi fans are like him only they don't respect women.

Modi' wife Jashodaben.

1.jpg

11.jpg

Fact #1 >>> Modi was forcefully married to Jashodaben when she was 17 > child marriages are not recognized by the state!

Fact #2 >>> Jashodaben says she they both voluntary parted with each other. Would you challenge this in a court of law?

For how long were you married and what is the status of the marriage?

We married when I was 17… I had quit studies once I went to his place and remember him saying he wanted me to pursue my education. He would mostly talk to me about completing my education. Initially he took interest in talking to me and even in the affairs of the kitchen.
‘I like to read about him (Modi)… I know he will become PM’ | The Indian Express

Fact #3 >>> Have that little credibility as to why the hell India reputation is hindered globally out of the same rape stigma? You got the government at the state >> you got the government at the Centre but still what we come to see is that the State blames the Centre and the Centre blames the state in the Nirbhaya Case!

Fact #4 >>> Forgot Babu Lal Nagar, N.D. Tiwari and all??

Fact #5 >>> It the BJP supporters got out with the same propaganda against Congress you got to be seriously outnumbered!

Fact #6 >>> Have some shame buddy! Don't retort to personal attacks when you can't defend your incompetent Government!

oh shutup man always talking about india pakistan blah blah cant you just accept. we india is a country that want to live happily and pakistan is a country who want to live happily. And we CAN LIVE HAPPILY WITHOUT PISSING EACH OTHER OFF itz a simple thing.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom