What's new

Ending the beatings, rapes, murders: where are India's men?

It is not hard to "prove" since all central banks in the world have been on buying spree of Gold. They are not doing it for its looks. For the rest you need to know something about economics to know why a consumption based economy like USA is in debt of 25 trillion dollar and has to resort to fraud the rest of the world to maintain its clout.

So you think its perfectly fine to import tons of gold just for dowry while local demand which is an important engine for any economy remains lower than it could be?

There is no choosing to be done. If you can stand on moral judgment of the Indian who aborts, then you have no business choosing. The very fact that you choose to be hypocritical in favor of what the white do, shows that it has your approval.

I can do it, its my right.

Well India has not been governed wisely at all and that was one of the foolish laws which had no buyers in the public.

Weak argument based on your personal view.

I do not have time to sit here educating you on everything. You can continue to be blind and ignorant.
Again, you dont seem to know how to have a discussion... you make the claim, you need to prove it, otherwise its just... meh

So you think its perfectly fine to import tons of gold just for dowry while local demand which is an important engine for any economy remains lower than it could be?

I can do it, its my right.

Weak argument based on your personal view.

Again, you dont seem to know how to have a discussion... you make the claim, you need to prove it, otherwise its just... meh

You neither know about economics or India or the traditions about any country. You are destined to be an opinionated ignoramus. So there I am done talking to you.

You neither know about economics or India or the traditions about any country. .
Why dont you answer my question? Do you think that importing gold is better than spending the money on the local economy?

Why dont you answer my question? Do you think that importing gold is better than spending the money on the local economy?

I say we bring back the traditions of Kerala.

How about Nair Polyandry. No.... How about the caste system we have had even in the 1920's.

I think you understand why exactly Indian society is and will continue to be where it is today. When even 'educated' membbers continue to make excuses for Dowry system and excuses for female infanticide

:fie:

@Koovie you from kerala right. How do you survive there with your mindset? :D

Malayalees truly are frog in the well type :)

Last edited:

Gold is the biggest asset one can have right now .... The tradition of buying gold for the couple does not have anything to do with Dowry , please educate yourself ...

You can protect your savings against the currency devaluations.

You can protect your purchasing power as inflation is steadily rising.

You can protect yourself should a severe banking crisis occur, should one of the big banks collaps for example.

You can protect your portfolio and wealth if an economic crisis in China, the US or Europe occurs. Even if an economic crisis would result in (temporary) deflation, you would be relatively better off with gold than being in paper money or paper assets.

You can protect yourself against the uncontrolled actions of governments, who have excessive debts and try to solve it with huge money printing. Trying to solve the problem of too much debt by creating even more debt is really strange. Anyway someone has to pay the bill … you better be sure it’s not you.

You have no counterparty risk with gold and silver (contrary to paper assets where there is always a counterparty risk involved)

You should own gold and silver because the trend is your friend. Look at thes 7 charts that prove we are in a major wealth cycle in gold and silver. What is more easy than being invested in the trend ?

please stop being an Ignoramus , or are you Arguing just for the sake of winning ? You are an idiot if you think buying gold is bad for a new couple and even bigger idiot if you think this is a Dowry...

I say we bring back the traditions of Kerala.

How about Nair Polyandry. No.... How about the caste system we have had even in the 1920's.

I think you understand why exactly Indian society is and will continue to be where it is today. When even 'educated' membbers continue to make excuses for Dowry system and excuses for female infanticide

:fie:

You can get him a visa to join you in New Zealand and enjoy the sheeps.

Gold is the biggest asset one can have right now .... The tradition of buying gold for the couple does not have anything to do with Dowry , please educate yourself ...

please stop being an Ignoramus , or are you Arguing just for the sake of winning ? You are an idiot if you think buying gold is bad for a new couple and even bigger idiot if you think this is a Dowry...

Okay, gold is a great asset, thats true, but on the other hand saving up to buy gold is an enormous burden for many poorer families. Despite the lower income, India has a higher gold consumption than many high income countries. These financial burdens undoubtedly lead to various pressures on families. And imagine what goods and services they could have bought with that money, bringing more life into local demand.
And what about the insane import bills for gold and the pressure on the trade deficit?

It might be great for the couple and the family of the groom but definitely a huge cost for the family that has to save up to finance dowry (may it be gold or whatever, gold was just an example brought up by another poster)

I was brought up in a tolerance loving family and surrounding, they dont have too many issues with that :P

In fact many others youngsters feel the same, there are tons of supporters who want to improve the situation of women in the country, the massive media outcry and massprotests in recent times are proving this.

I was brought up in a tolerance loving family and surrounding, they dont have too many issues with that :P

In fact many others youngsters feel the same, there are tons of supporters who want to improve the situation of women in the country, the massive media outcry and massprotests in recent times are proving this.

Well Dowry and Female infanticide are illegal in India. Doen't matter how you justify it. You go to prison for that.

Okay, gold is a great asset, thats true, but on the other hand saving up to buy gold is an enormous burden for many poorer families. Despite the lower income, India has a higher gold consumption than many high income countries. These financial burdens undoubtedly lead to various pressures on families. And imagine what goods and services they could have bought with that money, bringing more life into local demand.
And what about the insane import bills for gold and the pressure on the trade deficit?

It might be great for the couple and the family of the groom but definitely a huge cost for the family that has to save up to finance dowry (may it be gold or whatever, gold was just an example brought up by another poster)

It helps as an Asset for a newly wed family even if it is a burden for 1 family its a great asset for their children... No..Usually it is not such a huge burden as the poor will only buy what they can afford, sometimes they don't even bother with gold, only the Rich and the middle class buy Gold..

This is a tradition in most Asian countries , Chinese especially has been encouraging its citizens to buy Gold... India would too if there was no limit impose don Gold import after succumbing to pressure from the Americans

Why do Indians buy so much gold jewelry? - Moneycontrol.com

Last edited:
:bad::angry:

Will just have to employ some right wing education to get them to see our way :enjoy:

Depends. There an increasing number of youngsters in Kerala who defy the social right wing.

There is also an increasing number who wants to see the state more pro business more pro industry.

If you mean, less people as in Alcoholics, drug users etc. O.K.

But the current social conservatism, especially in regards to Women's rights runs contrary to a society who in particular section were matriarchal.

Leave us alone :-) You can make Karnataka your dream land.

Why are you showing stats? Do you not know Indian stats are unreliable. Indian women fear for their lives at the thought of going to a police station to report a crime. Stop with your vilification campaign against the progressive white countries.
WTF? You seem to be a darned black false flagger, licking the asses of the 'progressive white countries'! Your slave mentality is shocking, notwithstanding the fact that your White masters left the subcontinent more than 6 decades ago.

WTF? You seem to be a darned black false flagger, licking the asses of the 'progressive white countries'! Your slave mentality is shocking, notwithstanding the fact that your White masters left the subcontinent more than 6 decades ago.

I think that was Sarcasm...... :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom