What's new

Endgame for MQM?

Sir ji as i said we know he's a batmeez but you tell me are there any other options?
Sir ji he was with Qaimkhani and Haroon Raza were most badtameez and Jahil now it's your choice will go with Sattar and Sabzwari type or with them OR none. MK does have small pockets of supporters but mainly all kat tunnde:coffee:

Sir ji he was with Qaimkhani and Haroon Raza were most badtameez and Jahil now it's your choice will go with Sattar and Sabzwari type or with them OR none. MK does have small pockets of supporters but mainly all kat tunnde:coffee:
Pakistan mein you know asal hukum kiska chalta hai and if those ppl have decided that PSP is gonna replace MQM than trust me isse achi aur koi cheez ni at least in ghadaron se to jan chute gi :agree:

Pakistan mein you know asal hukum kiska chalta hai and if those ppl have decided that PSP is gonna replace MQM than trust me isse achi aur koi cheez ni at least in ghadaron se to jan chute gi :agree:
They tried it before to making MQM Haqiqi the new one ended up almost like it. THEY tried Muslim league the result come up with dozens league THEY tried with pmln split with Q league and choudries brathern just breathing for survive THEY tried on PPP but it's still there in stronger position ( Zardari himself destroyed it like what AH doing ) SO establishment always make mess nothing else, ladao marwao is their actual work:tup:

And if MQM is really "anti-Punjabi", then why is Nadeem F Parcha, a Punjabi, singing praises about them?

My point is that what a person says has no bearing on what he really does. Language is blunt, and as a result, we face so many causalities. We should strive to differentiate a man from his tongue to his actions.
Due to the excessive use of heroin, he has become mentally unstable , give him a packet, he'll be all yours , and why an Indian is advocating for a fascist party as per Canadian court :D

Aug 22 attack on media houses was pre-planned by MQM: DG Rangers

1171985-ranger-1472473863-471-640x480.jpg

Express News screen grab of DG Rangers Major General Bilal Akbar talking to media outside Jinnah Hospital, Karachi on August 29, 2016.

DG Rangers Maj Gen Bilal Akbar has said that the August 22 attack on media houses was planned and executed by the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and six of their partymen have confessed to their crime.

“The members of MQM’s unit and sector offices carried out the attack on the directives of the party’s Rabita Committee and Central Executive Committee,” the DG said while talking to media during his visit to Jinnah Hospital on Monday.

Miscreants launched attacks on several media offices, soon after party supremo Altaf Hussain delivered hate speech and anti-state remarks last Monday.

Subsequently, MQM’s senior leader Farooq Sattar announced to disassociate the affairs of the party from Altaf, saying all political affairs will be run from Karachi.

“The six arrested miscreants have revealed that they brought batons and knives and organised the attackers on the directives given,” Maj Gen Bilal said.

“These six persons are being handed over to police for further investigation and a subsequent trial, while we will continue to carry out raids to nab the remaining miscreants.”

According to the Sindh Rangers chief, two officials working in banks near the Karachi Press Club, belonging to the MQM labour division, provided refuge to the miscreants prior to attack.

“One of them, Javaid Shaukat has been arrested while the other, Khurram Khan is still at large and raids are being conducted to arrest him,” the DG added.

Since August 25, more than two dozen offices of MQM reportedly built on government’s land have been demolished while about 200 remain sealed as law enforcement agencies continue crackdown against the party.

On Sunday, prominent party leader Asif Husnain announced to part ways with the MQM and joined Mustafa Kamal’s Pak Sarzameen Party, which already comprises several prominent political figures.

Usually those who are ahead of the curve are viewed as traitors by those who lag behind... once the average ex-MQM supporter migrates away from MQM they will view Mustafa as a pioneer.

That is how history is made. It takes guts from the the few to lead the way.
No he he himself and Qaimkhani were most cruel with bad behaviour with their own supporters just google out M.kamal harsh language he use in past u might find some videos still.they have no scoop no vision just anti AH Lang can't help them now cos Sattar and group are now on same page regarding with AH.

Reminds me of the time when PML got split & few joined hands to create PML (Q) with the blessings of establishment just to gain advantage of prevailing political situation then! However this may give temporary boost to the new party & may even bring them close to the pedestal of power..However to discard the old guard & their loyalists would be completely wrong!

if they didn't get banned now they would get during next elections while using altaf the dog name to get votes.

As long as "RAW & Modi`s" aashirwaad is with MQM & PML-N.
I think MQM will survive further. Because PML-N is now supporting MQM than any other political parties in Pakistan:hitwall:

Wah Nawaz Sharif Wah . . . :hitwall::devil::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom