What's new

End of Commies in Kerala

The fact that there is a violent protest in and around Sabarimala (instigated by who ever) is deterring the female devotes from visiting

The fact is that the violence is being done only by the police.
The videos are there to show police smashing devotees.

Also the fact that Commies could not find one Hindu woman to enter but found multiple Hindu haters tells the story.

Some times lack of proof is just that - NO PROOF.

The fact is that the violence is being done only by the police.
The videos are there to show police smashing devotees.

watch from 0:18 secs. We can see police throwing stones on devotees (aka sanghis) :p:

Also the fact that Commies could not find one Hindu woman to enter but found multiple Hindu haters tells the story.

Some times lack of proof is just that - NO PROOF.

Why keep on speculating, be patient and wait for few months, we Keralities will show you through ballots. :)

watch from 0:18 secs. We can see police throwing stones on devotees (aka sanghis) :p:

Why keep on speculating, be patient and wait for few months, we Keralities will show you through ballots. :)

Sure sir, but do check the other videos I have shared where the Police were brutally beating up devotees chanting as well.

Regarding speculation, it's you who is speculating that Kerala women did not come out of fear - THAT is speculation.
That no one came out is a fact.
What's is also a face is the lakhs of Kerala women coming out to protest. You have seen those videos. How come these lakhs of women were not afraid??

Kerala women could have shown last week that they supported the move but not a single Hindu woman came.
That they protested instead is the proof sir.

Some times it's better not to think too much when the obvious is staring us in face.

Sure sir, but do check the other videos I have shared where the Police were brutally beating up devotees chanting as well.

Regarding speculation, it's you who is speculating that Kerala women did not come out of fear - THAT is speculation.
That no one came out is a fact.
What's is also a face is the lakhs of Kerala women coming out to protest. You have seen those videos. How come these lakhs of women were not afraid??

Kerala women could have shown last week that they supported the move but not a single Hindu woman came.
That they protested instead is the proof sir.

Some times it's better not to think too much when the obvious is staring us in face.

It is not a big deal to rally few thousand, even 1 or 2 lac protesters if a political party or a cast organization think so. That doesn't mean it represent the thoughts of the people of the entire state. The fact that you will not be able to show a single protest w.r.t Shabarimala in either of 13 districts among 14 but Pathanamthitta.

Why are there not enough women devotes in all other districts ??? Why they are not coming openly in their respective districts and protesting the verdict ???

The fact the whole thing is being used Politically by opposition parties especially BJP with the connivance of organizations like RSS and NSS. Even Congress is trying to catch few fishes (if they can) from this whole mess, and the progressively thinking Kerala public know it better than anyone else.

I won't be surprised if the so call Muslim or Christian activists were there on the behest of BJP and RSS. They are known to stoop to any level. LOL :p:

Now you wanna read about the BJP's duplicity which every malayali already know, read the article published 2 years back when BJP's then state secretary said his opinion on female entry in Shabarimala. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Kerala BJP leader and state secretary of the party, K Surendran has said that women of menstruating age must be allowed entry into Sabarimala

So, it's not the end of CPI(M) in Kerala, rather the BJP/RSS is shooting on their own foot. Let's wait and see. :p:

It is not a big deal to rally few thousand, even 1 or 2 lac protesters if a political party or a cast organization think so. That doesn't mean it represent the thoughts of the people of the entire state. The fact that you will not be able to show a single protest w.r.t Shabarimala in either of 13 districts among 14 but Pathanamthitta.

Why are there not enough women devotes in all other districts ??? Why they are not coming openly in their respective districts and protesting the verdict ???

The fact the whole thing is being used Politically by opposition parties especially BJP with the connivance of organizations like RSS and NSS. Even Congress is trying to catch few fishes (if they can) from this whole mess, and the progressively thinking Kerala public know it better than anyone else.

I won't be surprised if the so call Muslim or Christian activists were there on the behest of BJP and RSS. They are known to stoop to any level. LOL :p:

Now you wanna read about the BJP's duplicity which every malayali already know, read the article published 2 years back when BJP's then state secretary said his opinion on female entry in Shabarimala. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Kerala BJP leader and state secretary of the party, K Surendran has said that women of menstruating age must be allowed entry into Sabarimala

So, it's not the end of CPI(M) in Kerala, rather the BJP/RSS is shooting on their own foot. Let's wait and see. :p:

You are missing the point.

You said, Hindu woman were afraid, hence they did not come out for darshan & only muslim and Christian women were brave enough to come for darshan.

Now check that video.
It's the same Kerala Hindu women, not thousands, count them if you can who have come out.

At what point do u sit back and acknowledge the facts for what they are sir?

You could not find a single Hindu woman!!
NOT A SINGLE HINDU WOMAN.

You are missing the point.

You said, Hindu woman were afraid, hence they did not come out for darshan & only muslim and Christian women were brave enough to come for darshan.

Now check that video.
It's the same Kerala Hindu women, not thousands, count them if you can who have come out.

At what point do u sit back and acknowledge the facts for what they are sir?

You could not find a single Hindu woman!!
NOT A SINGLE HINDU WOMAN.

LOL, what are you trying to prove with a video clip with no proper beginning and end ??? Is it related to Shabarimala itself in the first place ??? I can show you images and video clips of more women attending different Political part conventions or even Thrissur pooram. Does that mean anything, nothing ???

Faith and Politics are two very different things for Kertalites. I guess you guy's won't understand that. Try speaking to any malayali's you find, not in social media or virtual world but in reality, you will understand their political views and that they are not defined by any religious affiliations, at-least for the vast majority of us. That is the fact why even after having a vast majority of Hindu population in Kerala BJP is still struggling. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

LOL, what are you trying to prove with a video clip with no proper beginning and end ??? Is it related to Shabarimala itself in the first place ??? I can show you images and video clips of more women attending different Political part conventions or even Thrissur pooram. Does that mean anything, nothing ???

Faith and Politics are two very different things for Kertalites. I guess you guy's won't understand that. Try speaking to any malayali's you find, not in social media or virtual world but in reality, you will understand their political views and that they are not defined by any religious affiliations, at-least for the vast majority of us. That is the fact why even after having a vast majority of Hindu population in Kerala BJP is still struggling. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

I see that you have decided to closed your eyes and ears to the facts.

Does not matter though, does it. just another 6 months to elections and we will know.
And it will be the end of commies.

Tripura and WB were much better strongholds for commies and they got decimated there.
Wait and watch in Kerala the Sanghi magic ;)

I see that you have decided to closed your eyes and ears to the facts.

Does not matter though, does it. just another 6 months to elections and we will know.
And it will be the end of commies.

Tripura and WB were much better strongholds for commies and they got decimated there.
Wait and watch in Kerala the Sanghi magic ;)

Well daydreaming is never a crime. LOL :enjoy:

Of the crores of Hindu women in India, not a single Hindu women has gone to Sabrimala.

The two women who are trying to enter are not even hindus.

1. Fatima a Muslim and known Hindu hater, yes, she is as Hindu as we Sanghis are Aurangazeb fans
2. Suhasini Raj, sister of Prakaash raj, a Hindu hating Christian who lovingly refers to lord Hanuman as monkey.

If these are the 2 "Hindu" women you lot could find who support this cause, then you know very well what's going to happen in 2019.

Buddy. Remember one thing, you are on pdf with Indian flag.. but your motive is to spew venom in the name of religion.. you don't post anything on behalf of India.. for you objecting BJP= anti Hindu = anti Indian... day by day it getting worse.. your motives are clear cultural and social hatred nothing else.. you guys are working hard on Pakistani defence forum to show how much you hate each other... that is not nice.

Buddy. Remember one thing, you are on pdf with Indian flag.. but your motive is to spew venom in the name of religion.. you don't post anything on behalf of India.. for you objecting BJP= anti Hindu = anti Indian... day by day it getting worse.. your motives are clear cultural and social hatred nothing else.. you guys are working hard on Pakistani defence forum to show how much you hate each other... that is not nice.

Then perhaps you need to check my all my posts.

On contrary, all I see from you is hatred for Hindus buddy.
You support a muslim lady taking used tampons to Lord Ayyappa. Wonder how else we must classify that as!

You and your kinds motives are very very clear to us Indians as well.

See, how I can say the same things about u as well?

The problem with people like u is that you don't debate the topic.
This is the typical attitude of Indian "Seculars". when they can't handle the topic, they try to browbeat the person to fell guilty.
nice tactic but very over-used. Won't work on this generation of Indians.

I know you and Tom are Indians and patriots. I never question your motives, so, stop trying to question mine.

I have highlighted a section in your post. Just think if it was a Hindu woman trying to enter another religious structure with sole intent of insulting the religion. Then let me know if you think the Hindu women is the one spewing venom or the people questioning her motives.

LOL, the liberals are now having problems with debate as well. Oh, the irony of it !!!

Then perhaps you need to check my all my posts.

On contrary, all I see from you is hatred for Hindus buddy.
You support a muslim lady taking used tampons to Lord Ayyappa. Wonder how else we must classify that as!

You and your kinds motives are very very clear to us Indians as well.

See, how I can say the same things about u as well?

The problem with people like u is that you don't debate the topic.
This is the typical attitude of Indian "Seculars". when they can't handle the topic, they try to browbeat the person to fell guilty.
nice tactic but very over-used. Won't work on this generation of Indians.

I know you and Tom are Indians and patriots. I never question your motives, so, stop trying to question mine.

I have highlighted a section in your post. Just think if it was a Hindu woman trying to enter another religious structure with sole intent of insulting the religion. Then let me know if you think the Hindu women is the one spewing venom or the people questioning her motives.

LOL, the liberals are now having problems with debate as well. Oh, the irony of it !!!

See here we go again, am not talking about the lady or whatsoever.. am just talking about your posts.. always Hindus, Muslims, Christians, blah blah.. we got plenty of issues to discuss... and you are trying to blame your fellow citizen in the name of religion..am not engaged in religious topics.. but you keep trying to blame every other because of their faith and believe... whatever you think about me, but am neither supporting the lady or you... you are on pakistani defence forum, yet you always accuse your own countrymen...

In your dreams. Eveyone irrespective of their religion are now discussing the duplicity of both BJP

And now we Malayalis are discussing the duplicity of both BJP and Congress, when both welcomed the SC verdict on one hand and are trying and playing petty politics in the name of protests in and around Sabarimala. LOL :p:

What an irony.

https://www.thequint.com/amp/story/news/india/sabarimala-temple-verdict-supreme-court-judgment-political-reactions

https://www.newsdogapp.com/en/article/5bade4ab12313a2a99515f82/?d=false

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/amp/sc-verdict-on-sabarimala-temple-progressive-congress/317309

https://www.nmfnewsonline.com/india...rt-s-decision-on-sabarimala-temple--3867.html

The fact again is apart from the ongoing politically motivated protest in and around Sabarimala and nearby places. There is no such protest or opposition elsewhere in other 13 districts of Kerala which are predominantly Hindu. A protest that was not even held in the state Capital. LOL :no::no::no:

Now keep dreaming about BJP capitalising on Sabarimala. After all daydreaming is not at all a crime. LOL :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Your dream will end soon. laugh all you ant now, water works around the corner for you :cry:

I read about that and really thought WTF? How does she even have the audacity to do that? Sounds as deranged as some leftist people in Sri Lanka.

I read about that and really thought WTF? How does she even have the audacity to do that? Sounds as deranged as some leftist people in Sri Lanka.

But people will never have the minimum logic to question,

How come the protesters/devotes come to know that she was carrying used tampons in the first place ??

Why nobody filed a police complaint on the spot or after that specifically about this ??

The fact it is mere propaganda stuff that can be used to fuel the fire unnecessary and will not stand the court of law since no such thing happened in the first place. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom