What's new

Emotional scenes as two brothers separated during Partition reunite after 74 years in Kartarpur

Hopefully Mr. Khan will not be harassed on his return to India.

The creation of nation states post British withdrawal and subsequent human tragedies that followed suit hide themselves lessons for humans and humanity in their political existences.
India should also give a long term visa to his Pakistani brother, so that he and his family can also visit India.

We should create a meeting room at Wagah border where relatives from both sides can come and meet and go back without needing any visa.

India should also give a long term visa to his Pakistani brother, so that he and his family can also visit India.

We should create a meeting room at Wagah border where relatives from both sides can come and meet and go back without needing any visa.

The onus remains on India to reciprocate Pakistani desire for peaceful mutual coexistence.

The onus remains on India to reciprocate Pakistani desire for peaceful mutual coexistence.
Onus is on both nations. If you start pointing fingers on peace gestures as well, then peace will be very difficult.

One Pakistani cab driver in Bradford told me a story.
An Hindu family from Punjab while moving to India, left their daughter in the turmoil. The lady was cared by a Muslim family and was happily married to become mother to two child.

Meanwhile the family in India was searching for her and finally able to trace her in Pakistan. They wanted her back in India. It was a law or something ( i have no idea) that the lady was forced back to India by authorities, even court didn't helped her. She was separated from her boys and her husband not to be seen again.

In India she was remarried to become mother of a boy and a girl. Siblings are separated by religion, 2 Hindus and 2 Muslims.

The cab driver was eldest of all.

amazing humanitarian gesture

forever will India be grateful

all ladai are now maaf

1643408612647.png

Corridor of peace, Kartarpur Reuniting Families.
🇵🇰

Pakistan High Commission in India on Friday issued a visa to Sika Khan (an Indian citizen) allowing him to meet his family members in Pakistan who had been separated 74 years ago due to the partition.

Sika Khan will meet his brother Muhammad Siddique who lives in Faisalabad. The two brothers, separated in 1947, were recently reunited after 74 years at Kartarpur Sahib Corridor.

A muslim child converted and married to an old sikh pervert in 47:

from 10 point on she is talking how she was abducted from a Muslim camp, massacre started, she was kidnapped
Asked to convert to Sikhism while she had no idea of what religion is and married the man as a 12 y/o to a 30 plus man - (and she is saying he gave me a good life, I have no complaints ...)
after 5-6 they moved to Canada - she says she is happy with life but "dil dol da aye" when she thinks about her lost family
She didn't know her gotra, only thing she knew was that it was a Jutt village so without details it was very hard for her to find her family

At 1 hour .04 mark she talks about Muslims maidens/virgins in the dozens jumped in wells to save themselves

Muslims of the village were gathered/rounded up in a mud house mostly old, week people
and in that house a fire was thrown inside the house from the roof top- they were burnt alive "tarpa, tarpa maarya aga la" or they died a slow death from burning, gasping for air while burning at the same time,
no one goes to that house/area to this day as people hear their gasping voices

In the end she says I don't bring these things in my life, not the kind of things we should talk about
very gut wrenching video..

Last edited:

there is already a meeting room at kartarpur pay 20$ and meet any pakistani there

Wait are they into forced conversions of Muslim Punjabis
I didn't know that? First time I am hearing this

Living in west I only have positive things to say for them but I didn't know this part of Indian punjab
DId you not know of East (Indian) Punjabi Muslim genocide in '47 at the time of independence.

Beyond that all those migrating to Pakistan from India and going through Indian Punjab were slaughtered on a mass scale...to the tune of a million killed.

Whole train loads of dead bodies used to arrive in Pakistan massacred by Sikhs in transit. Manto, the probably the most celebrated post independence writer of Pakistan wrote about this in his acclaimed Thanda Gosht.

Now not a single Indian Punjabi Muslim exists, whereas we have plenty of Sikhs on our side of the border and we are proudly erecting statues of that wild eyed butcher of Punjabi and Kashmiri Muslims, Ranjeet SIngh.

It infuriates me to see modern day Pakistani punjabis sucking up to their Sikh counterparts. These people slaughtered your ancestor just 70 years ago, kidnapped your mothers and sisters and forcefully converted them to Sikhism.

More family reunifications should be allowed; Reunite family member separated during partition. Perhaps the Kartarpur corridor can serve this secondary purpose.

Yes there were massacres, but if the government made Kartarpur corridor to try to extend an olive branch to Sikhs, this should be ok as well.

DId you not know of East (Indian) Punjabi Muslim genocide in '47 at the time of independence.

Beyond that all those migrating to Pakistan from India and going through Indian Punjab were slaughtered on a mass scale...to the tune of a million killed.

Whole train loads of dead bodies used to arrive in Pakistan massacred by Sikhs in transit. Manto, the probably the most celebrated post independence writer of Pakistan wrote about this in his acclaimed Thanda Gosht.

Now not a single Indian Punjabi Muslim exists, whereas we have plenty of Sikhs on our side of the border and we are proudly erecting statues of that wild eyed butcher of Punjabi and Kashmiri Muslims, Ranjeet SIngh.

It infuriates me to see modern day Pakistani punjabis sucking up to their Sikh counterparts. These people slaughtered your ancestor just 70 years ago, kidnapped your mothers and sisters and forcefully converted them to Sikhism.

we were no saints for every atrocity committed people here did the same (Sikh converted brides were a thing too you know) and of course nor were they saints - its better to connect on common things and move on with life ( while remembering this part of history cause I saw some Hindutva's trying to make Muslims sound like the sole evil group during partition- not forgetting this would help in getting our side of the story right)
If you see the interview I shared their shelter was in a gurdwara and they were attacked by a fundamentalist people - so no one was pure evil either while many people on our side helped them too

no one "sucks" up to anyone, bad things happened on both sides
look at the comments are they "sucking" up to Pak Punjabis, same thing happens in west - if someone is being nice to you and if you are nice to some one in return
how is it "sucking" up? are you supposed to beat someone up for something that happened 70 years ago? and if someone hates you, they'll get a nasty reply in return too on god
if you are still being nice to a hater - that's called sucking up

Only dumb f*** would say anything positive for Ranjeet Singh in Pakistan considering his beefs with almost every group in Pak

Last edited:

Hope what you said is true but facts about Indian Punjabi Muslims :

Maler Kotla district :
Qadian in Gurdaspur has some decent number of Muslims :

The fun part is I thought Pakistanis love Sikhs but the kind of hate sprewing against Sikhs is literally surprising

Hope what you said is true but facts about Indian Punjabi Muslims :

Maler Kotla district :
Qadian in Gurdaspur has some decent number of Muslims :

The fun part is I thought Pakistanis love Sikha but the kind of hate sprewing against Sikhs is literally surprising
No Pakistani says they love any Indian period lol, don't know where you heard that you repulsive Gangu

You idiot moron this is barely 1-2% of the population from 40% who gives a crap? Not to mention the conversion of two legendary Indian Muslim punjabi musicians into Sikhism

There are Sikh, Hindu here too that means no ethnic cleansing happened?

@SaadH that's why I am for knowing the attrocties cause Hindutavas are experts in becoming victims while undermining your issues, this is exactly what I was talking about
The whole civilization stands on claiming victim hood

Move on but always remember your issues.

Back
Top Bottom