What's new

Emirati Vipers over Abu Dhabi

Just call them Fighting Falcons please so no one gets confused.
The only one confused is You
Do we call AH-64 Apaches something else?
Yes we do
There are the Long Bow and non Long Bow versions. And the Israelis call their Apaches the Seraphs. Sorry is this information making your tiny head spin out of control?

I'm going with the majority not the slim
What majority? The name Viper/Viper driver was given to the F-16 by the US aircrews themselves even before internet forums or for the matter BBS's existed

No we don't, your a forum dweller not a pilot or air crew go with the norms.
Sorry about your of lack creativity in giving names other than throwing insults. How old are you? 16? It shows. A little internet search will go a long way in saving yourself from displaying your ignorance online

For the upgraded planes, 99% of F-16s are not V variant with only like 200 being upgraded
That will be apply to when someone is talking about the "Viper Ugraded" vipers. Where do you think the "Viper Upgrade" program got its name from? Why is it called the "Viper Upgrade" and not the "Fighting Falcon" upgrade? Ever thought about it? That is because the "Viper" name was used unofficially in F16 circles since its introduction

Last edited:
The only one confused is you

Yes they are.
There are the Long Bow and non Long Bow versions. And the Israelis call there Apaches the Seraphs. Sorry is this information making your tiny head spin out of control?

What majority? The name Viper/Viper driver was given to the F-16 by the US aircrews themselves even before internet forums or for the matter BBS's existed

Sorry if you lack creativity in giving names other than throwing insults. How old are you? 16? It shows. A litte internet search will go a long way in saving yourself from displaying your ignorance
I said this so many times, I follow the official designation as do many because the military wants it that way. You attempting to make fun of someone shows how insecure you are. You should at least work on your spelling because I'm not sure if "Litte" is a word in an language I have heard.
The UAE's F-16 Fighting Falcons are not called Viper unofficially or officially they are called Block 60 or "Desert Falcons"

I said this so many times, I follow the official designation as do many because the military wants it that way
And the American pilots committed a grave sin when then they nicknamed the F-16 "The Viper" in the late 70s?
You attempting to make fun of someone shows how insecure you are. You should at least work on your spelling because I'm not sure if "Litte" is a word in an language I have heard.
You started it. I was just replying in kind.
So I made a typo. Is that all you could find fault in?
The UAE's F-16 Fighting Falcons are not called Viper unofficially or officially they are called Block 60 or "Desert Falcons"
I don't blame you. People like you lack creativity anyway.

Last edited:
And the American pilots committed a grave sin when then they renamed it theF-16 the "Viper" in the late 70s?

You started it. I was just replying in kind.
So I made a typo. Is that all you could find fault in?

I don't blame you. People like you lack creativity anyway. I could not care less if you renamed your F-16 the "Hammar"

Don't fight with stupid.

You are 100% correct.

You are 100% correct.
It is not about being right or wrong. Its about being polite and courteous. If you are going to hurl insults then be prepared to have some thrown back at you. Not that I particularly enjoyed insulting this kid

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom