What's new

EMALS alone will force India to go for Nuclear Propulsion for INS Vishal: Naval Source

Like trying to install a makeshift OS on an Apple device and hoping it will not malfunction and uncle SAM not knowing about it because they will be graciously pissed. Not to over emphasize the fact that one malfunction will cost you a son and a 50 million dollar jet.
Uncle SAM will Easily Provide us the Source Code or It will Be Created With Indian Back Encryption Just Like we Do With Israelis Products.We are Paying them Hard Cash. If You will Track All Previous Indian Defence Acquisitions From US You will Get My Point. Each Time It Was Mighty USA Who has compromised its Policies Either in Indian Nuclear Deal or In Indian Violation of MTCR Guidelines.

He is either from Hyderabad or Bangalore.

No they will be similar to the P8i, Apache & Chinook India is buying.

Are you sure? Then we can breath a sigh of relief. There were never any rumors off kill codes on any Indian aircrafts...as they were about Pakistani F-16s.

Guess American don't really trust you with their weapons...even have their own personal deployed on your airbases to monitor those F-16s.

No they will be similar to the P8i, Apache & Chinook India is buying.
India Always Buy Products With Indian Back End or Products Which Safe From Strings Attached All Contracts are Done Taking this Part into consideration You are Free to google About Indo-US Defense Acquisition Policy

I think i was raising the same point. American weapons come with strings which do bit a bit later.

Will these software codes be similar to the kill codes installed on Pakistani f-16s? And so eager to buy more.

Are you sure? Then we can breath a sigh of relief. There were never any rumors off kill codes on any Indian aircrafts...as they were about Pakistani F-16s.

Guess American don't really trust you with their weapons...even have their own personal deployed on your airbases to monitor those F-16s.
Hi @Horus
Its Not Different From People who float Conspiracy theories That Web and Modern PC is creation of US and It Has Means of Global Surveillance and Monitor Each and Every Activity We Do on Internet Including What we are Typing Right ...Now

After this Messege will be Posted I will GET Messege "HI NEO":agree:

I think i was raising the same point. American weapons come with strings which do bit a bit later.

Well thats ironical, considering Pakistan can not get enough of them.

Even when faced with, fierce insults and arm twisting by American congress..Pakistan wants more F-16s

Obviously, I am not an expert on EMALS or any similar system, so essentially a noob question.

But is EMALS really that complicated a technology for India to master? Why can't India use her resources to develop it inhouse?

Is India justified spending so much of her meager resources and her political capital just for EMALS? If I understand it correctly, India is being forced to buy a whole set of other expensive subsystems (and fighter jets), just for EMALS?

After all, it's just a glorified catapult system. No?

@PARIKRAMA @MilSpec met a group captain from the IAF while traveling to my native last night. He was from the maintenance command. He kept saying, our metallurgical expertise is rubbish. Till we get that in place, we can develop all the designs in the world but not the engine and the major components. How true is this? And are we doing anything for solving this?
Absolutely TRUE!

look at my first post on this thread, it's about ladies and has got nothing do with indian military or any military... if you logged-in to pdf with a humanitarian bent of mind you would not make such ignorant posts.

you can take your war-mongering and nationalism elsewhere. :)
Please cut out your off topic BS. Look at the title of the thread, if you have trouble comprehending use a dictionary....

@HRK @Oscar can you please clean off topic nonsense on this thread.

Obviously, I am not an expert on EMALS or any similar system, so essentially a noob question.

But is EMALS really that complicated a technology for India to master? Why can't India use her resources to develop it inhouse?

Is India justified spending so much of her meager resources and her political capital just for EMALS? If I understand it correctly, India is being forced to buy a whole set of other expensive subsystems (and fighter jets), just for EMALS?

After all, it's just a glorified catapult system. No?
It's quite complicated piece of hardware, we don't have the necessary R&D setup initiated on this, But yes, you are right if we start now, in a decade or so we should have some thing tangible.

ooh, i don't want to be on the receiving end.

and i just remembered that he is no longer using "mister". :D
please stop off topic posts you are causing complaints

Absolutely TRUE!

Please cut out your off topic BS. Look at the title of the thread, if you have trouble comprehending use a dictionary....

@HRK @Oscar can you please clean off topic nonsense on this thread.

It's quite complicated piece of hardware, we don't have the necessary R&D setup initiated on this, But yes, you are right if we start now, in a decade or so we should have some thing tangible.
done sorry about that

by the way is nuclear power not cleaner and cheaper in longer run?

@Mentee and @jamahir
sorry have to ban you from this thread due to flood of complaints against your constant off topic posts

I know someones who informed me L&T Kattupalli shipyard is updating itself for Kilo class subs :D

Yes, and kilo is the 2nd most popular submarine in the world ( Type 209s having the largest presence). And their lies huge business opportunities for us, if our ship yards successfully upgrade and overhaul the submarines we can present our self in the whole world as there are kilo operators all around the globe. Same with the Type 209s, if we successfully upgrade the two submarines we can again advertise as a global service center for these two kind. Together Type 209 and Kilos are more than 100 in service.

Yes, and kilo is the 2nd most popular submarine in the world ( Type 209s having the largest presence). And their lies huge business opportunities for us, if our ship yards successfully upgrade and overhaul the submarines we can present our self in the whole world as there are kilo operators all around the globe. Same with the Type 209s, if we successfully upgrade the two submarines we can again advertise as a global service center for these two kind. Together Type 209 and Kilos are more than 100 in service.

I have the feelings its related to P75I. Not servicing industry.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom