What's new

🏆 Elon Musk to get the last laugh as ultra-ambitious Tesla Model Y prediction comes true [being the #1 selling car in the world]

I see people still quoting Electric Viking, the man is a scammer.

He owns Tesla and BYD stocks, he will never stop shilling either companies.

Rumor has it that he doesn't even own an EV but he rides a BMW gas, what a clown.

Would you stop crying and making weak excuses.

He owns a BYD Atto..along with that BMW.

Hey I'm a Tesla owner and he's a BYD owner and here I am posting his EV opinion videos. It's not like I think his words are all trash or anything because he isn't driving a Tesla.

Last edited:
Would you stop crying and making weak excuses.

He own a BYD Atto..along with that BMW.

Hey I'm a Tesla owner and he's a BYD owner and here I am posting his EV videos.
Last time I check he sold that BYD car to cure his wife's tumor or something. He has his own saga with excuses of buying BYD.

His own words, it's very unlikely he owns it in the first place.

Last time I check he sold that BYD car to cure his wife's tumor or something. He has his own saga with excuses of buying BYD.

His own words, it's very unlikely he owns it in the first place.

Scammer or not, his opinions are not consistent. One day he says a certain EV company is doing great, two days later he says the company is in trouble with some new data. A good analyst shouldn't change opinions like that on a day to day basis, they should look at data regularly and give some kind of a long term opinion. He is just another version of Scotty Kilmer.

He drives a BMW SUV, bought a BYD, has a Tesla model S and Cyber truck on order. Also had Telsa and BYD stocks. Then he raised 140k using gofundme for his wife's treatment, doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:
Scammer or not, his opinions are not consistent. One day he says a certain EV company is doing great, two days later he says the company is in trouble with some new data.

hey at least he isn't hiding news just to make sure his previous points are always accurate.

hey at least he isn't hiding news just to make sure his previous points are always accurate.

I am not in disagreement with the EV revolution he talks about. I just dislike his ever changing opinions, gives me the scotty kilmer vibe.

Scammer or not, his opinions are not consistent. One day he says a certain EV company is doing great, two days later he says the company is in trouble with some new data. A good analyst shouldn't change opinions like that on a day to day basis, they should look at data regularly and give some kind of a long term opinion. He is just another version of Scotty Kilmer.

He drives a BMW SUV, bought a BYD, has a Tesla model S and Cyber truck on order. Also had Telsa and BYD stocks. Then he raised 140k using gofundme for his wife's treatment, doesn't make sense to me.
That, my friend, is called a scammer.
Jesus, how dumb are his audience that they actually give him actual money.

I agree and am aware of what's happening. We are witnessing another Nokia moment unfolding right before our eyes. GM, Ford may manage to survive because the US govt. may give them a bailout. Same may happen for some EU carmakers. But the Japanese are in serious trouble. I clearly remember how dominant Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Hitachi were in the 90s and how they were totally crushed by the meteoric rise of Samsung and LG in the early to late 2000s. They were electronic giants and almost all consumers wanted to have their electronic goods if they could afford it. They fell from it. Now it's time to lose their auto giants like Toyota. Toyota's last CEO and the new one, the sh1t they are speaking, it literally sounds like they are living under a rock. They are still talking about hydrogen and selling majority of their gasoline cars until 2030, WTF?

I would respectfully disagree.

Iphone was the perfect disruption because it had the technology to support it. EVs still haven't crossed that critical technology benchmark such as range, cost, ease of recharge, and resilience in adverse temperatures (cold weather).

Elon is peddling an elaborate electric golf cart. His fully self driving tech is nothing but a pyramid scheme.

Iphone was the perfect disruption because it had the technology to support it. EVs still haven't crossed that critical technology benchmark such as range, cost, ease of recharge, and resilience in adverse temperatures (cold weather).

Elon is peddling an elaborate electric golf cart. His fully self driving tech is nothing but a pyramid scheme.
iPhone originally was just as buggy (lack of apps, screen easily shatters), saved only by the marketing.

The japanese had the perfect opportunity because they made the Nintendo DS and Sony PSP, if they had gone one step further and make them have phone capabilities.

You could get 10 to 20 hours of talk time on a good Nokia phone but maybe 6 hours on a 1st or 2nd gen iPhone. People learned to charge it daily instead of casually.

People just have to remember to plug their car in daily.

Last edited:

EVs have crossed the benchmarks of range, ease of charging and resilience. You need to update yourself with the latest news. On the cost front Tesla model 3 and Y are already comparable from price perspective to equivalent ICE vehicles in the US market. The Chinese options like BYD are even cheaper.

As for cold weather battery performance, look at the sales figures of EVs in Norway, a very cold country, in Norway 90% of all cars sold were EVs in March. The battery tech is improving in that front too.

Summary is ICE vehicles are dead, EV is the future.

That, my friend, is called a scammer.
Jesus, how dumb are his audience that they actually give him actual money.

He certainly doesn't look like a guy in financial distress. If he needs 140K AUD for his wife's treatment, he can sell his BMW SUV and get a second hand Toyota camry or RAV4 and use the rest of the money, plus he can sell his Tesla and BYD stocks, stop buying BYD Atto3 and ordering Cyber Truck. Then he should have sufficient money to treat his wife. Why go begging on gofundme when you did not use your own money and assets to treat your wife first?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom