What's new

Eleven killed in militant attack in Assam's Kokrajhar

What is the beef of these rare militants with Muslims?

not only Muslims.. they target all outsiders. in past many attacks took place against Hindi speakers and Bengali speakers. this particular case looks like a deal gone wrong. the victims alleged didn't voted for a particular candidate Bodo militants were supporting.

Ok... than they were common enemy of Indian state and terrorists, in past Indian army used ot kill those bengali Muslims and now militants are doing the job for them.

ULFA AND BODO militants were darling of BD during begum Khaleda regime !

the internal condition of the BTAD areas have not been good since last incident.it was calm due to regular intervention of paramilitary forces.my father who used to work in bonaigaon says that rural areas are very dangerous for government officials.

Ok... than they were common enemy of Indian state and terrorists, in past Indian army used ot kill those bengali Muslims and now militants are doing the job for them.
Actually congress government supports illegal bangladeshis by allowing them to get voter id and indian nationality. In return these illegals promise to vote for congress in election. this is called votebank politics. Bodos are angry at this and have decided to find a final solution to this problem

Actually congress government supports illegal bangladeshis by allowing them to get voter id and indian nationality. In return these illegals promise to vote for congress in election. this is called votebank politics. Bodos are angry at this and have decided to find a final solution to this problem
Zardari also issued many passport and id to RAW operatives..... what can we do other than respecting democracy!

Interesting to see the usual retards bringing in Modi into an old, well understood, well reported issue in a part of the country and involving a section of the people who have nothing to do with Modi or BJP. The brainwashed mind of dogmatically religious people is truly a stunted wonder.

I see again hindus as usual.

actually I made a mistake.

90% of Bodos follow Bathoism.

the rest are either Christians, and a small minority are animists.

Sorry for the mistake. Got corrected when I read the article :)

@Pakistani-nationalist Bodos do not like outsiders encroaching on their land.

They used to target Hindi speaking migrants before.

Bathoism is considered a sect of Hinduism and many Bodos consider themselves Hindu.

Bodos are not Hindus. They have their own religion and about 10% of them are Christian.

They oppose the presence of 'outsiders'

Mainly Hindi speaking migrants and Bengali Muslims. Because these two groups are the biggest migrants to the state.

This attack was in retaliation to the Indian security forces pressure.

Whenever a Bodo militant is killed, they usually retaliate by killing Msulim migrants or Hindi speaking migrants.

A rare sane reply.

Unfortunately justice is never served. These killings take place on a regular interval as none ever got convicted. Add to that Modi as the PM then these folks are just going to get more brazen.

I see again hindus as usual.

A rare sane reply.

Unfortunately justice is never served. These killings take place on a regular interval as none ever got convicted. Add to that Modi as the PM then these folks are just going to get more brazen.
@BATMAN @Zarrar Alvi @Umair Nawaz @Areesh

These are bodo militant Cristian who hate hindus and india & this is not a secterian attack.

This was done by National Democratic Front of Bodoland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A rare sane reply.

These militants are also well-known for their secessionist agenda. Until recently their primary targets instead of muslims were Indian Gov workers and Military personnels. There is no way in hell Modi will ever support them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom