What's new

Electricity shortfall in the country reaches 8,500 MW

I admire your patience bro - I would go crazy. Keep your chin up . I pray it changes for you asap....

What can we do except praying for some right person to get elected.

BTW summer time during loadshedding we used to play in streets(so in those days we get easy bahana(excuse) to stay out & play only due to loadshedding)

Does any one knows what is the situation in Karachi? I'm planning to go there next year perhaps.

Yaar 5 saal guzar gayee tu yeh akhiri 6 7 months b guzar jayeinge...

Aur ALLAH keh baad aik Umeed aur b hai ! ALLAH is ko in jaisa na banayee jo abhi govt main baite hain !

14o6us4.jpg

What can we do except praying for some right person to get elected.

BTW summer time during loadshedding we used to play in streets(so in those days we get easy bahana(excuse) to stay out & play only due to loadshedding)

Does any one knows what is the situation in Karachi? I'm planning to go there next year perhaps.

I know people who have just returned from Karachi, & the situation they have described to me is extremely grim. There is a lot of lawlessness in the city, even more so than usual. Of course, the city may have come out of its turmoil by the time you plan to visit.

Normally in the capital ..where i live just a couple of km away from PM and President House .. the loadshedding is very worse.. its normal rutin is 8am to 9am ,, then 12 pm to 1pm.. tthen 4pm to 5 pm.. then 8pm to 9pm then 12 pm to 1 pm.. but in reality some of the 1 hour loadsheding extends upto 2 hours normally,, and few times extends upto 3 hours.. and a small times it extends to 4 or 5 hours..

if u ak of today .. here is what was the situation like..

8am to 11:20 am ,, then 1 pm to3 pm.. tthen5 pm to 6:20 pm.. then 8pm to 9pm ... let me not say something about the loadshedding after 9pm till 8 am ..

however yesterday it went at 12am and came back at 3 am ..

and remember its the situation in capital .. right behind the PM house ...

we should merge india and pakistan .. as two ntion theory was a propagnda and was meant to support few elites who would kill its own people.. and would ru;le them ... same on both sides.. poor are brainwashed through religion.. ..

:cheesy: you are talking about two sovereign nations....

we should merge india and pakistan .. as two ntion theory was a propagnda and was meant to support few elites who would kill its own people.. and would ru;le them ... same on both sides.. poor are brainwashed through religion.. ..

Have you lost your brain? No one is holding you, you are free to live whereever in the world you wanna live. I have never read any post more retarted than this one.

"Lacuna" is the shortfall or the deficiency in a system or being.

Thanks for the definition.

I strongly disagree with this. I believe Pakistanis should tone down their religious nationalism & focus more on ethnic & racial nationalism incorporating religion within it of course. Nations that prosper are those that struggle for ensuring their own success & prosperity.

Yaar 5 saal guzar gayee tu yeh akhiri 6 7 months b guzar jayeinge...

Aur ALLAH keh baad aik Umeed aur b hai ! ALLAH is ko in jaisa na banayee jo abhi govt main baite hain !

14o6us4.jpg

Sahi baat hai, jahan 4.5 saal bardasht kiya wahan 6 mahinay aur kuch nahi.

simple, invest more on nuclear hydal, wind power plants.

Invest from where?? the defense takes away 20-25% of the budget, crooked politicians the rest. There are backlog payments of years to the private power producers. How will anybody have the confidence to invest in a screwed up system.

bad infrastructure and shortage of power and gas results in lesser manufacturing output - its a bad vicious cycle - at the least Pakistan is able to repay installments on IMF loans presently, but there will come a time when it will find it difficult to do that.

Silver lining is Iran, who are eager to put the IP in place and wait for 90 days for payments, buy your present power shortage in power from India and wait for a pick up in production.

6 hours load shedding here where I live in Karachi i.e. three spells of 2 hour each. Last spell is from 6:30pm to 8:30pm so no load shedding during night.
And no load shedding on Sundays for the past one month.
I feel sorry for other people in Pakistan especially Punjab which has the highest bill recovery rate but still faces most load shedding.

No one is talking about statistics ..they wanna pray ..they wanna curse politicians ..if educated lot are acting like hopeless i can see situation is not gonna change much in future ..i dont believe in those who curse all others for their misery ..
I am sorry if it hurts feelings but you all are emotional fools ..weep like ladies ..come on not a single constructive post

No one is talking about statistics ..they wanna pray ..they wanna curse politicians ..if educated lot are acting like hopeless i can see situation is not gonna change much in future ..i dont believe in those who curse all others for their misery ..
I am sorry if it hurts feelings but you all are emotional fools ..weep like ladies ..come on not a single constructive post
well mr sane minded what statistib u want

People are just letting out their frustrations here, & trust me; I am extremely annoyed at all the dumb stuff going on in Pakistan at the moment. We aren't blaming foreigners for our problems on this thread, instead we are blaming our own people for them.

Coming up with a solution to this problem isn't too hard, but it requires lots of changes within the country. I doubt anyone would desire to invest in current day Pakistan.

Our first objective at the moment should be the elimination of terrorism & corruption. Of course we have to focus on meeting our energy needs simultaneously as well. However, economic activity & progress is tied with various other factors, & without law & order, political stability, & the right government policies, it will be extremely difficult for Pakistan to get out of this chaos.

What is demand as of now ?
In our state we minimise hydro power production as much as possible in rainy days ..as power demand is relatively low ..we make use of thermal and nuclear plants ..in dry season hydal plants act as a bonus for increased demand

@mjnaushad
dont take me wrong ..politicians are not the biggest problem ..ignorance of people is ..and these educated lot are acting like one ..a driver cant drive a faulty vehicle ..and politicians were never a part of engine ..public are ...

Back
Top Bottom