What's new

Electricity load shedding to end.

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So the minister for water and all these things, Rao Naveed Qamar I believe yesterday declared in NA that from tomorrow, meaning today, there would be no loadshedding in Pakistan of electricity. So, is there loadsheding today people?

If load shedding reduces or stops then we expect see significant rise in growth rate of pakistan's economy.

I just called my aunt in Pakistan and asked her but she said there is NO load-shedding since yesterday.

im gonna faint guys call the doctor for me.
:rofl: Don't worry dude, just tell someone near you to care of you.....And if similar thing is happening in pakistan(falling like you), he can easily have MRI since machines will be working :D

expect it to be of just a few winter months. demand is low now.

I want to see results over 6 months or so.

BTW, sorry mods, there is another thread on this topic, merge if wanted.

:rofl: Don't worry dude, just tell someone near you to care of you.....And if similar thing is happening in pakistan(falling like you), he can easily have MRI since machines will be working :D

you want me to spend 16 hours in plane and go to Pakistani just get checked lol?

my family doctor is 2.5 mins away from my house.

you want me to spend 16 hours in plane and go to Pakistani just get checked lol?

my family doctor is 2.5 mins away from my house.
I meant someone near you in canada....and i said if someone in pakistan fell because of reason same as yours, then....
No loads, it happens....Cheers

I meant someone near you in canada....and i said if someone in pakistan fell because of reason same as yours, then....
No loads, it happens....Cheers

lol i think hospitals always get electricity no matter what, well i hope they do or its scary lol.

buddy it went over here today load shedding happened

even at present i am doing guzara on UPS(a very famous discovery in pakistan)

col1.gif

I guess DIR is not in Pakistan ? BC subah se light nahi thi abhi raat ko ayee hai woh b aa rahi ja rahi hai Bijli Begum

Pointless article...

i can guess writer was trying to share the credit of some ones work but very poorly madeup narrative.

Back
Top Bottom