What's new

Ek Tha Tiger

I wont get into rhetoric but will give you some information here.

Most RAW operations in Pakistan were winded down and the entire network disbanded by I.K.Gujaral when he was the PM. He was a pacifist.

This is a blow that RAW has taken years to recover from. The next PM restarted it but at a minimal level. Indian network in Pakistan is still not as good as it used to be before I.K.Gujaral.

However in the last 6 years, RAW has been funded well again - and has been mandated to rebuilt a formidable network. The need was also reinforced after 2008 Mumbai attacks. Today, India runs quite a network exceeding the old days if i may add. And with a Special Operations Command being debated on, RAW will be further mandated to expand this network when the Command is formed.

26/11 Blew your cover, Bollywood is good for making stories and you can find employment there as a script writer for your fantasy world!

Ek tha puddu - did not exist, just a nice fairytail for gullible indians.

In 1975 he was sent to Pakistan and given the name Nabi Ahmed Shakir. He successed in getting admission in Karachi University and completed his LLB.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/233078-ek-tha-tiger.html#ixzz2JxUYBHu8

Around 1980 marked the rise of Altaf Hussien on similar lines to Mujeeb of East Pakistan.
Karachi university always had a heavy presence of under cover agents impersonating as students!

Anyone with even a small idea of intel field craft knows it is much simpler and cost effective to turn a player into an asset, this James Bund bs, is alright for fiction and fairy tails, it is much simpler to turn an officer in the indian army signals or to turn a head of counter intelligence in RAW and compromise their entire network.

Than plant someone - with a piss poor ruse, and get him in the JAG branch - if a case officer came to a head of section in the company with this bs idea - he would be torn a new one, and told to do his job and cultivate links with serving - indian officers and diplomats, bureaucrats, politicians, even their wife's, their mistress's, their children, their friends, their help, all legitimate targets.

Honey traps, money, everybody has a weak point, I have even heard that an indian officers homosexuality was used to extract information. But not fairy tail's they never caught anyone.

26/11 Blew your cover, Bollywood is good for making stories and you can find employment there as a script writer for your fantasy world!

I merely gave you the status of RAW's network in Pakistan. It was very weak, on account of PM Gujaral winding it down, maintaining minimum levels till about 2006, and was given a massive impetus after 2008. Today it is probably second only to US and getting increased funding year on year.

Stories or not are realms where i dont care to go.

photo.php

yea cheese ................

604138_10151285730413111_1832273294_n.jpg

met its real end ........................ any future effort will meet same end ...........
so news tigers welcome to the lions den..............

...wonder how many are still there ..undetected..!!! May be the most vocal of the pdf member be one of them..:azn:
After all ...venting anti India venom, or utter nonsense gets you fastest promotions, think tank labels and thanks .....not only in pakistani army.;)

...wonder how many are still there ..undetected..!!! May be the most vocal of the pdf member be one of them..:azn:
After all ...venting anti India venom gets you fastest promotions ,and thanks ..., not only in pak army.;)

There is another Pak Defence forum run by ex members of pdf where this theory (almost this theory) has already done rounds :D

Pakistani ek tha tiger

lollywood_movie_posters_02.jpg

There is another Pak Defence forum run by ex members of pdf where this theory (almost this theory) has already done rounds :D
...This forum is fast approchingthe standards of that forum...and will meet the same fate..courtesy many 'senior members':coffee:

Back
Top Bottom