What's new

Ek Tha Tiger

If u go by the story it says he joined pakistan army as lawyer.

Nowhere does the article say that he joined as a lawyer, only that he did an LLB independently.

And if we do think for a moment that he did join as a lawyer somehow, then he would have been in JAG Branch, hardly the place where you want to be if you want some secret info that would keep your army a step ahead!

You think they will accept that they recruited an Indian Spy and that spy supplied valuable info to India. Apply common sense.

Either you can believe it or not but one can't ever be sure.

When you join PA - they investigate your background - the checks involve your family tree - it would be virtually impossible for a citizen of india to join, that is why the company recruits native indian army officers and officials, makes much sense to get them to pass intel, rather that get a Pakistani to join their army.

I find it more disturbing that indians feel pride on this fake story, considering it says he married a local girl - but lied about his identity - that comes under some very dodgy morals to me.

@somebozo Spy don't have to be claimed by the Indian govt. Hope you know about CIA too.

As for dying like dog's death, he knew he may not be claimed by Indian govt. as he was spy. But what about an Army that refused to take bodies of its own soldiers.

You know - many indian soldiers bodies were never returned - in various conflicts - predation from animals and harsh terrain - made them MIA till this day, my poor indian friend, try harder next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rafi He did it for his country. Didn't you guys send terrorists that killed thousands of women and children. Is that moral ? What your Army did in BD in 1971, was that Moral ?

Don't talk about morality with me. he discussion will keep go on and on but we both know that both nations have done bad things for their national interests.

MIA is acceptable, not accepting your soldiers is not acceptable.

@Rafi He did it for his country. Didn't you guys send terrorists that killed thousands of women and children. Is that moral ? What your Army did in BD in 1971, was that Moral ?

Don't talk about morality with me. he discussion will keep go on and on but we both know that both nations have done bad things for their national interests.

The PA has always taken our bodies, the bodies you refer to are of Mujahideen.

And the tiger scumbag never existed my son, you are old enough not to believe in fairy tails.

Nowhere does the article say that he joined as a lawyer, only that he did an LLB independently.

And if we do think for a moment that he did join as a lawyer somehow, then he would have been in JAG Branch, hardly the place where you want to be if you want some secret info that would keep your army a step ahead!

What i said is the probable situation and JAG still a military branch .I don't think he worked alone .All these are conjectures.

The PA has always taken our bodies, the bodies you refer to are of Mujahideen.
And the tiger scumbag never existed my son, you are old enough not to believe in fairy tails.
:lol: Didn't you watch your own news channel. Your own Army official and ISI official accepted that all were Army soldiers. :lol:

As for fairy tales, I will believe what I want to. Jo ukhaadna hai ukhaad le. :lol:

:lol: Didn't you watch your own news channel. Your own Army official and ISI official accepted that all were Army soldiers. :lol:

As for fairy tales, I will believe what I want to. Jo ukhaadna hai ukhaad le. :lol:

Alright beta, here's your doodo - so jao. ;)

KRAIT ok we may have did dat but we never made a flop movie Eik Tha Tiger on it, wid dis horrible lookin dude as a hero and wid such funny Movie Name :rofl::P

KRAIT ok we may have did dat but we never made a flop movie Eik Tha Tiger on it, wid dis horrible lookin dude as a hero and wid such funny Movie Name :rofl::P
Say whatever you want. I can't tell you to accept anything. :D

BTW Salman's movies are hit in Pakistan. Should I post his movie collections in Pakistan cinemas ? :enjoy:

Say whatever you want. I can't tell you to accept anything. :D

BTW Salman's movies are hit in Pakistan. Should I post his movie collections in Pakistan cinemas ? :enjoy:

na no need to,i saw ppl going in da hall wid such craze wen dis movie wz on cine and comin out cursing it dat "wat da heck waz dis bongi" :P

It was never released in Pakistan and shown in Cinema Hall. Ek Tha Tiger was banned. :lol:

Liar, Liar Pants on fire. :chilli:

hahaha pakr lia na mujeh

but honestly there wz some salmans movie in cini and i saw ppl cursing it afta coming out,im not lyin:meeting:

@nuclearpak Army only cares about the age of humans, not "tigers".

Back
Top Bottom