What's new

EK THA TIGER - Teaser Trailer - Salman Khan, Probably goona Ban in Pakistan

if only you bother to check how such movies fare commercially, that should tell you how indian audience look at them

It still happens over and over... So someone does make money off them. And you can't expect opinions based on films to be this well informed. Indians blowing up Pakistanis and Indians enjoying it. That's all I will remember.

What is so bad about it? I
There's nothing bad about bollywood dominating pakistani entertainment industry or pakistanis topping bollywood related searches.We are all happy about it..:cool:
But such facts are surely hurting some narrow minded morons..:lol:

I wonder how we would react, if Pakistan was to make a movie on RAW threat to Pakistan..Say Agent X from Raw going to FATA/TATA/BATA region to gather intelligence and the ISI decides to go after his ring. This ring takes them to Africa,ME, East Asia etc etc.And the start by killing or neutralizing the agents.
Would it be allowed to release in India?

It still happens over and over... So someone does make money off them. And you can't expect opinions based on films to be this well informed. Indians blowing up Pakistanis and Indians enjoying it. That's all I will remember.

If we send 5 Lashkars towards their border their macho fantasies will shatter like a glass shatters into thousands of pieces.

Pakistan has for the past six, seven years kept a very amicable mindset towards India.

All I request as a Pakistani is that they stop obsessing over us. The world is a much larger and greater place.

Some may call me a hard-liner, but I'm pissed off that Pakistan has been this peaceful with India, while their propaganda machine continues to spread their venomous bs against us.

In my opinion we should be hitting them back twice as hard, rather than keeping up hope for this superficial peace.

I don't understand that Why pakistanis watch these type of Indian patriotic movies? I have seen many Pakistani who watched LOC kargil and border. I never ever heard a single Pakistani song and don't know the name of any single actor or actress but pakistanis know full history of our film stars.

And yet the Bhartis make films about a "failed state" when they are an INCREDIBLE super power.If you Indians truly want peace, just leave us alone.

Movies are fictions that must reflect realistic possibility.

you Can't make movie ,where a RAW agent fights baddies of Nepal. It will look stupid when we know villains sitting in Pakistan hatching plans to harm India for real.

dude it should have a scene in beijing/hong kong where indian raw agents blows up a building and isi and chinese intelligence do offensive strike against india... best movie ever

always surprise that how these idiot copying hollywood movies and first how these directors and writers think about how World's Top Intels work especially those who fight with and against super powers like CIA, ISI, Mossad, Mi lolzzzzzzzzzzz

dude it should have a scene in beijing/hong kong where indian raw agents blows up a building and isi and chinese intelligence do offensive strike against india... best movie ever

Who's gonna make it?? Lollywood :?? ?? :rofl:

If we send 5 Lashkars towards their border their macho fantasies will shatter like a glass shatters into thousands of pieces.

we've already seen what IA does to your macho men

Pakistan has for the past six, seven years kept a very amicable mindset towards India.
many would say that is due to lack of options otherwise

Some may call me a hard-liner, but I'm pissed off that Pakistan has been this peaceful with India, while their propaganda machine continues to spread their venomous bs against us.

In my opinion we should be hitting them back twice as hard, rather than keeping up hope for this superficial peace.

when do you plan to return for some training?

sounds more like a lollywood fantasy

Lashkars are hunted down and killed whenever they try to cross the border.The last incident happened a few days ago.
After all the negative image pakistan got after barbaric mumbai massacre by pakistanis.Credit goes to indian investigating agencies who made pak govt who was in denial mode accept the role of their citizens.

All I request as a Pakistani is that they stop obsessing over us. The world is a much larger and greater place.
Pakistanis portrayed as villains in spy/war movies is not obsession..Plain and simple.

Fake Pathan vs Real Pakhtuns, and he is winning. This will be a huge lolz.

Well I guess those real Pakthuns will just be bhartis, so what difference does it make?

Such a pathetic Racial attitude. Still believe in Martial race theory.. Good, keep certifying ppl..

seaofalion_wideweb__470x321,2.jpg

Asli Khan

VS

Hindu Fake Khan

B69D56D94042ECD74C6B8EE25FCFC.jpg

lol with the 'Khan' certifications.

I bet you have a pathan'ity' measurement instrument somewhere on your body.

Lemme guuess...ummmm...it would be a small hole on the backside.

:lol::lol::lol:

Pathans of India don't share anything with Afghans IMO. their ancestors may have come from Afghan. but, Pathans are assimilated as a "caste" among Indian Muslims. that is the reality. AFAIK, Indian Muslims only less than 20,000 are ethnic pashtun immigrants(Kabuliwala).

So, next time if Shahrokh or Salman movie releases, don't think that they are all "pashtuns"..they are Indian Pathans. :D

Back
Top Bottom