What's new

EK THA TIGER - Teaser Trailer - Salman Khan, Probably goona Ban in Pakistan

We subscribe to the age old adage "Strike while the iron is hot". No one plays clean. There used to be a time we actually tried. Even to this day fools like MMS still try in vain.

I don't expect the nex-gen Indians to be as benevolent.

I used to watch Indian movies as much as the average Pakistani, as the options are abundant in Dubai. However I decided long ago that I won't pay people's funding for being anti-Pak. This has definitely deprived me of forming better cultural understanding of Indians that Imay have done so otherwise.

That was my generation, the 90s when anti-Pak movies were on the rise. I'm sure todays generation of Pakistanis will also kick the habit just as well. That too Salman Khan a famous and much liked personality in Pakistan. It'll be heartbreaking to the fans and a valuable lesson learned on what to expect from even the seemingly nicest Indians.

....Crosses all the limits.Sad. :lol:

Never seen this film.

So again I have NEVER seen a drama or a film that portrays indians in negative.

While many of your big and major films have shown Pakistanis in a bad light.

Just shows obsession

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I've never liked Salman Khan as an actor, too much of slapstick comedy but apparently the kids loved him. One of my niece in London saw his movie where he apparently keeps going "Tussi great ho". She knows very little urdu but for some reason found him hilarious saying Tussi great ho. Kids. She saw on some stage in London and he was there promoting some movie, not a big crowd, but big enough... and she got excited and started shouting "TUSSI GREAT HO!" over and over. That was her name for him, she didn't know he was called Salman Khan. She was like 3 or 4 at the time, he started smiling and called her on stage and woh bhi full gappein shappein maarke ayi. So I always liked him a bit for that gesture.

Even still its totally going to change due to this movie.

We Pakistanis could make films where we pound Hindus and take their women, but why?

We are not a low class people.

Only people living in fantasies would make these types of films to stupify their own people into a false sense of security.

Reeks of Inferiority complex, a signature symptom of the Bharti mindset.

Apart from all your stupid rants..BOLLYWOOD DOMINATES PAKISTANI ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY

And PAKISTANIS DOMINATES BOLLYWOOD RELATED SEARCHES

No amounts of brainfarts from the sore losers who are intimidated by bollywood dominance cant change the fact...So better live with it kid..:lol:

You know I've never liked Salman Khan as an actor, too much of slapstick comedy but apparently the kids loved him. One of my niece in London saw his movie where he apparently keeps going "Tussi great ho". She knows very little urdu but for some reason found him hilarious saying Tussi great ho. Kids. She saw on some stage in London and he was there promoting some movie, not a big crowd, but big enough... and she got excited and started shouting "TUSSI GREAT HO!" over and over. That was her name for him, she didn't know he was called Salman Khan. She was like 3 or 4 at the time, he started smiling and called her on stage and woh bhi full gappein shappein maarke ayi. So I always liked him a bit for that gesture.

Even still its totally going to change due to this movie.

AA, I don't see the reason why folks are taking an entertainment movie so seriously. half of the indians on this thread wont even see this movie, just like agent vinod.

Watch out Pakistanis!!

The Brave Salman Abhishek Khan is coming to conquer Pakistan single-handedly with his outdated Matrix stunts.

Apart from all your stupid rants..BOLLYWOOD DOMINATES PAKISTANI ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY

And PAKISTANIS DOMINATES BOLLYWOOD RELATED SEARCHES

No amounts of brainfarts from the sore losers who are intimidated by bollywood dominance cant change the fact...So better live with it kid..:lol:

What is so bad about it? Its not set in stone and can easily change.

About the searches... Well you know in Pakistan we have seen the spread of internet cafes across rural and the most poor areas. These cafes are mostly used for **** searches. Apparently Bollywood suffices as **** these days too.

AA, I don't see the reason why folks are taking an entertainment movie so seriously. half of the indians on this thread wont even see this movie, just like agent vinod.

It has an effect. Seeing movies being made like this really makes you think that Indians are THOSE people that find glee in watching Pakistanis get blown to pieces... They make movies to immortalize their fantasies... What sort of attitude would we have in return?

I've stopped watching Bollywood after what was his name..umm... Himesh Rishamya or something put Allah in his songs... Wow...

And gandi larkiya stage parr nachti hai aur woh bhee mughal movie may!!!

Look here's the real deal.

After the Indians tried to frame normal Pakistani citizens and falsely labeled them as terrorists, this movie is just coming off as obsessive.

Especially since the bhartis already made an ISI-centric film with Saif khan.

Why are Indians so obsessed with Pakistan and Pakistanis?

We apologize that the ISI soils bharti underpants at night, but please stop making films about us.

We don't like it.

Amazing audacity and sense of entitlement of people a country who trains Ajmal Kasabs and send them to india to kill us.
Thank your stars our govt and our people are gentle enough not to reciprocate in the same coin and instead sympathetic to crisis Pakistan is growing through.

And yet the Bhartis make films about a "failed state" when they are an INCREDIBLE super power.If you Indians truly want peace, just leave us alone.

It has an effect. Seeing movies being made like this really makes you think that Indians are THOSE people that find glee in watching Pakistanis get blown to pieces... They make movies to immortalize their fantasies... What sort of attitude would we have in return?

if only you bother to check how such movies fare commercially, that should tell you how indian audience look at them

Guys its just movies on subjects people like see..and the latest fag is ISI & RAW rivalries.
So just let the bullets and punches fly.

Back
Top Bottom