What's new

EIU: Bangladesh to be second best performing economy in 2019

Its ok bro, UKbengali is just autistic that way...."butthurt" and the 10 other favourite things he says are his "go to words" when he gets upset. :D

BTW mage I dont get why you are up so late or up so early (I just looked at the sweden time when you posted that)....either way :nono::astagh:

One way I can respect you is you do not go crying to mods for ulterior reasons. Think that is the 2nd time in less than a month that dude has done that.

One way I can respect you is you do not go crying to mods for ulterior reasons. Think that is the 2nd time in less than a month that dude has done that.

Same question to you, what are you doing up so late/early (whatever it is) heh. Anyways I'll talk to you all later. Cheers.

@UKBengali, how about me? Have I ever gone to the moderators even if your style is quite girlish all the time and you insult me? Anyway, who can win a quarrel with a girl?

@The Eagle , @Slav Defence , @Horus , @waz , @Dubious …… Above are 2 posts one from @Nilgiri (show me any blow the belt word in that) and other from @UKBengali you can see buthurt and moron 50 fellow idiots ….
Mods is this member any relative of you ?????????? If not ban this person...……. if no ban then I am right this person is one of the mods or relative of any of the mods.
@django , @Imran Khan , @Retired Troll , @war&peace , @Atlas

Sir with All due respect.

You have a corrupt system in Bangladesh which allows for total exploitation of the Labor class along with natural Resource.

Why do you want to kill that utopian dream?

Sir with All due respect.

You have a corrupt system in Bangladesh which allows for total exploitation of the Labor class along with natural Resource.

Why do you want to kill that utopian dream?
With all due respect sir, is "exploitation of the Labor class along with natural Resource" not the only way for developing countries to move forward?

Btw FDI is increasing.

Regards

With all due respect sir, is "exploitation of the Labor class along with natural Resource" not the only way for developing countries to move forward?

Btw FDI is increasing.

Regards

Strong democracy helps

Its ok bro, UKbengali is just autistic that way...."butthurt" and the 10 other favourite things he says are his "go to words" when he gets upset. :D

BTW mage I dont get why you are up so late or up so early (I just looked at the sweden time when you posted that)....either way :nono::astagh:
I will be fixing his and your autism for sure.Mark my words.

Regards

On topic:

Yes and this growth shows why political stability is so important. BD will have at least another 5 years with AL.

My opinion is that up to 2023 we shall go higher than 8% GDP growth average - maybe even 9% is possible.

However I will add that we need to start seeing the percentage of garments as total percentage of exports falling from the current 83% to maybe around the 70% mark by 2023. Economic diversification should be a major thrust of the AL administration in this term.

Fake economy figures created by US, India, etc. to help keep their dictator Hasina in power. LOL! :lol:

Bangladesh is no where close to a top-performing economy!!

14553049801_d0b7e98bc9_b.jpg

Dhaka Port

Fake economy figures created by US, India, etc. to help keep their dictator Hasina in power. LOL! :lol:

Dhaka Port

Economic growth is not the same as the wealth of a country. It is possible for a "richer" country(Pakistan) to have much lower GDP capita growth than a poorer country(BD) but the poorer country has much faster per capita growth, despite the fact that they both have similar per capita in US dollars. This is because of something called "accumulated wealth" as Pakistan has been wealthier than BD for 70 years and so had more money to spend on building infrastructure and accumulating wealth in general.

It will take around another 10-15 years time till BD starts looking decent infrastructure wise and approaches S Asian average.

Another reason that the figures are hardly fake is that both Russia and China are lending BD tens of billions of US dollars to build infrastructure - they are either being fooled by BD growth data or think that the numbers are true.

Last edited:

Dhaka Port

Thanks for stooping down to the gutter - literally. :lol:

Now next time you go down to Orangi - snap some pictures for us. I have seen it - but looks like your fellow posters here haven't.

Dhaka Port

Past all that I say here (BD growth tempering/reality), it is foolish if you take what I am saying to its extreme and say BD is not improving/performing better. I would say its definitely one of the top-performers given the circumstances it has inherited. I just argue about the scale of that transformation speed (so that BD members may eventually learn from it and take it up at some points relevantly with ppl they know that control some levers hopefully), rather than dispute its happening to begin with.

BTW, a certain BD (BAL-stronk) kid on this forum already said that US is not really with Hasina (many times)...and that US is pro-BNP etc etc (and thats why there are certain articles and statements about elections and geopolitics)...yet here you are saying the complete opposite lol. That kind of tells you Bengali ppl in BD (and I stress Bengali here, if you know significance of how they think and operate past their culture/stereotypes...should you have the experience of knowing any as friends in real life) are doing some effective smoke and mirrors of their own, to help them insulate/integrate appropriately as they see fit. You would do well to think on that.

@Joe Shearer @Atlas @Al-Ansar @Bengal71 @Mage

Back
Top Bottom