ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
74929_516958331659736_1786502651_n.jpg

"Kuch samajh main aya?"

:coffee:

Literacy dear...
idher to merat kudh deekhi hui baat hai...
A mother didnot voted her son bt voted to PPP on a reason that poor dear Benazir is died...
is daffa bilawal ki barri..:D

voting PMLN and not expecting them to bankrupt the country again, i mean they only got 2 years before god knows we again need marshall law if they go on for five years and reach two year period

pakistan is destined to become somalia if nawaz or zardari are elected again

voting PMLN and not expecting them to bankrupt the country again, i mean they only got 2 years before god knows we again need marshall law if they go on for five years and reach two year period

pakistan is destined to become somalia if nawaz or zardari are elected again

If stupid people do elect them (excluding the poll rigging and all the other fraud business) then they do deserve to be next Somalians. I have seen documentaries of people in various villages planning to vote for Zardari just because he is from their village and we have to suffer because of their stupidity, not much we can do about it but take it as a curse.

Like you said, next government is going to pull Pakistan out of the pit or it most probably is going to be a death blow.

74929_516958331659736_1786502651_n.jpg

"Kuch samajh main aya?"

:coffee:

Kindly forward it to the Napoleons of pakfaujzindabad. May these worlds make them change their "policies" towards their buddies good and bad Talibans, and all the J1hadi outfits.

P.S: I wonder why the word J1hadi is changed into few asterisks here.

It means Voting the Exact same F**kin party over and over again Expecting Shyt to change!

my innocent brothers and sisters

people vote for PPP and PMLn because they believe that its the right of Bhutto or Nawaz family to govern them and all the allegations are false propaganda of the zionst military

try to reason with a devout nawaz follower of a PPP Zealot and he might rip your apart
when a nation is punished its given corrupt and unjust leadership.

people are fake and fooling themselves, those who claim to be followers of Imran Khan Euphoria are cheaters
have they rid themselves of caste and racism? are they friendly & humane to shias or Ahmedis? what about poor nonMuslims?
what about paying Zakat? paying taxes? as long as someone else does it, thats fine

dont ask me

he hates maliks
he hates jaats
oh him? he is a Mohajir
what? Zaidi? a shia?!! dont eat with him

so continue with racism & bigotry and expect Mr Ex Capitan to do the same trick he did in the Cricket World cup.

as long as he doesnt look at my tempered electric meter I am fine

The greatest lack in foresight is, I suppose, when we try to counter the problem at the same level as the problem itself (a concept Einstein himself proposed). Our main problems of corruption, inefficient governance and economic disparity cannot be solved by voting for this party or that party.

I used to think so too but that's not the case. Speaking from a psychological point of view it becomes evident that the problem is much deeper. Go to any university (public), any public run business or service and you'll see the EXACT problems of Pakistan represented in a microcosm: ineffective leadership, corruption, and inefficient use of resources.

This is NOT because the people themselves are evil or corrupt, mostly, I agree that there ARE people who are corrupt, ineffective, and malignant to their posts (case example our President) but you also need to see that one man cannot convert people to be corrupt, ineffective, evil bureaucrats and MPs.

Then what does this? It is the system which produces them. Now just stick to me and see what I'm trying to say. Take any system of Pakistan and see how is it run- especially see the power distribution within that system. You'll soon realise that there is NO HIERARCHY of command at the practical level and this leads to inefficency because it is not humanely possible for one man or office to do everything! Improper distribution and administration of power and ineffective excecution of power leads to a system that is confusing, ineffective and prone to promote ill-fitted people on key positions.

Take the political system- what is based on? Personalities: Nawaz Sharif, Asif Ali Zardari, Imran Khan, T. Qadri, Altaf Hussain and so on. If you take these people out of the system the system will fall! Ex. if God forbid these people die imagine the state of political parties and thus politics. Interestingly, Pakistani politics is still primitive in the sense that a personality makes a party credible and not the other way around e.g. in India the Congress party made M. Singh credible, the Democrats made Obama credible. In Pakistan the process is turned around.

This unbalanced system is in itself prone to disequlibrium. It stands on a very thin base- a person or a family and whence that base is shaken or threatened there is no way for replacement that is proper to come up. For example Hamza Shabaz will take over PML-N someday and no N-Leaguer will question his credentials- the fact that he's from the Sharif family is the prime factor for his promotion.

This almost monarch like concentration of power in the supreme command in the system (e.g VC for universities, Gen. for the army, Secretary for the bureaucracy and the President for State) makes the santification of this authority the prime mover or excecuter. This is tricky to understand, but practically every major step that any system tries to take has to be directed by the top-level and any move done by mid-level personel can be canceled or punished (e.g a Head of Dept. cannot hire people without the V.C's consent and blessing, a Minister cannot approve allocation of funds for a programme unless the President OKs it). Naturally, the higher authority drives the decision in a particular direction but when it tries to micromanage it a lot of adverse effects take place for the system. Firstly, there is a confusion of chain of command, secondly, there is a snubbing of ideas and directives at the periphery of the authority, and thirdly, the execution and decision making process becomes heavily burdened.

These effects can be seen in Centrally run states, parties, businesses and in fact the need for efficency was one of the reasons why many businesses empowered mid-level managers with more autonomy. This, however, is not bound to business only it is true for all systems: micromanagement and improper base of authority leads to a system degeneration which lets the system rot.

Unfortunately this is true for India as well. People are enamored by the dynasty and continue to vote for the congress.

In some remote parts of the country the villagers still say that they vote for Indira Amma even though she is dead for 29 years

If stupid people do elect them (excluding the poll rigging and all the other fraud business) then they do deserve to be next Somalians. I have seen documentaries of people in various villages planning to vote for Zardari just because he is from their village and we have to suffer because of their stupidity, not much we can do about it but take it as a curse.

Like you said, next government is going to pull Pakistan out of the pit or it most probably is going to be a death blow.

This is called the curse of fedualism..people have become mentally enslaved..not much as change for the muslims since the partitions!

Back
Top Bottom