What's new

Eight Indian security personnel killed in Kashmir

Allah has already told us about His decision and principles in His message the holy Quran and He does not change His principles. When someone joins an oppressor, then he is one of them and he has nothing to do with us and will be treated with his allies on the day of judgement.
Are you Allah to decide who is oppressor, who is right, who is not...you should be prosecuted for blasphemy.

RIP brothers . . . . !!

They were Indians . . . and their deaths will be avenged !!

The fact that Terrorists are now even attacking the local police as well shows their desperation !
Today the real terrorist occupiers and sympathisers were killed. Please go to Afghanistan oh please

Are you Allah to decide who is oppressor, who is right, who is not...you should be prosecuted for blasphemy.
I'm His creation and slave. I obey and follow His message and He clearly tells us. It is not so difficult to spot the oppressor. The indian army is a state sponsored terrorist organisation that is carrying out worst perpetrations against the Kashmiri people i.e. mass murder, raping the women and killing children. Anyone who joins the terrorists is one of them regardless of his religion (even if he is very practicing Muslim otherwise) he is one of them and if he dies in that situation ...he is bound for a ride into the hellfire. So if there are any Muslims in this terrorist organisation called IA and they participate in perpetrations against the innocent Kashmiri people, should repent and leave the terrorist organisation at once and this is valid for the followers of the other religions who have joined the terrorist organisation IA i.e. Sikhs, Hindus, Christians, Buddhist, ...they should not become one of the oppressors.

cheers,
W&P

Last edited:
I'm His creation and slave. I obey and follow His message and He clearly tells us. It is not so difficult to spot the oppressor. The indian army is a state sponsored terrorist organisation that is carrying out worst perpetrations against the Kashmiri people i.e. mass murder, raping the women and killing children. Anyone who joins the terrorists is one of them regardless of his religion (even if he is very practicing Muslim otherwise) he is one of them and if he dies in that situation ...he is bound for a ride into the hellfire. So if there are any Muslims in this terrorist organisation called IA and they participate in perpetrations against the innocent Kashmiri people, should repent and leave the terrorist organisation at once.

cheers,
W&P

F*ckers killed an innocent in a fake encounter just 2 days ago and they are saying how do you know who is oppressor and who is not. :lol:

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...lain-youth-fake-encounter-army/1/1033323.html

Back
Top Bottom