What's new

Egypt's Morsi assumes sweeping powers, branded new pharoah

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3655080 said:
revolution will come to jordan

inshallah

inshallah another revolution

No pls, don't let it get to us!:lol:

Jordan is different, anyway, let's wait, I will be here till then...

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3655104 said:
inshallah blackeagle will see the glory of revolution

If there is a request from Allah, it should be for the stability of Pakistan my friend, not to change regimes in other countries. Allah would have accepted your prayer for Pakistan first.

If there is a request from Allah, it should be for the stability of Pakistan my friend, not to change regimes in other countries. Allah would have accepted your prayer for Pakistan first.

inshallah, revolution and freedom for jordan

Although, I really loath Muslim Brotherhood, but unfortunately, it seems that Egyptians will never understand democracy, they are adopted to the Pharaon style of leadership. Since revolution,Egypt has never witnessed peace and they are now fighting for power on the expense of Egyptian interests. The only loser is Egypt, but they won't understand this.

Egyptians ellected two people, the first one is an another Mubarak and the second one is an MB. Yeh, revolution...!:pop:
try having any opinion about your king and say it in the streets then talk about democracy
what do you know about democracy ? at least we choose our leaders unlike you

559021_430123507041813_1082800850_n.jpg

try having any opinion about your king and say it in the streets then talk about democracy
what do you know about democracy ? at least we choose our leaders unlike you

559021_430123507041813_1082800850_n.jpg

That's the problem, you think that other people live in slavery and oppression just like you. Check the Yutube and how many videos in which you can watch few people insulting the king in front of policemen.

- You don't know and won't understand that there has never a person in Jordan has ever been killed because of his opinion and political views since the establishment of the kingdom, and I challenge you to get me one.

- And no one has ever been jailed for more than few days because of a political view since 1991 after lifting marshal law.

Although, I really loath Muslim Brotherhood, but unfortunately, it seems that Egyptians will never understand democracy, they are adopted to the Pharaon style of leadership. Since revolution,Egypt has never witnessed peace and they are now fighting for power on the expense of Egyptian interests. The only loser is Egypt, but they won't understand this.

Egyptians ellected two people, the first one is an another Mubarak and the second one is an MB. Yeh, revolution...!:pop:
Egyptians hitting the street right now is the perfect example of understanding what democracy is. Only slaves would accept a leader with this much power.

Egyptians hitting the street right now is the perfect example of understanding what democracy is. Only slaves would accept a leader with this much power.

I am not talking about accepting his decisions nor not. I am talking about Eyptians behavior toward their own country and people. If you call our situation slavery and yours freedom, then I pray I won't ever witness freedom here, keep it to yourselves, and enjoy...:disagree:

I am not talking about accepting his decisions nor not. I am talking about Eyptians behavior toward their own country and people. If you call our situation slavery and yours freedom, then I pray I won't ever witness freedom here, keep it to yourselves, and enjoy...:disagree:

Blackeagle, eventually you have to make a start. Either your king is smart enough to allow democracy or you will go through the same revolution as egyptians are going through. Its painful but inevitable. We all are same human beings with same emotions.

By democracy I mean the whole lot, elected representitive body which is soverign, independence judiciary and free press.

I didn't say a word about your situation, you are just being insecure.... I don't understand what you mean by Egyptian behavior toward their country. Are you implying that Morsi is the state? Well, he is not. Louis XIV said "L'tat, c'est moi" ("I am the state"), but these days are over my friend. Now days, leaders are elected to do a certain job, and they will leave after a while and they will be held accountable as well. Morsi needs to realize that people are gained their freedom and they will never give it back.

That means every Egyptian is a slave, since they accepted Mubarak with unlimited power for 30 years. The 2011 revolution did nothing but replace the ruling party with muslim brotherhood. If it taught us anything its that democracy is not for Egyptians.

I didn't say a word about your situation, you are just being insecure.... I don't understand what you mean by Egyptian behavior toward their country. Are you implying that Morsi is the state? Well, he is not. Louis XIV said "L'tat, c'est moi" ("I am the state"), but these days are over my friend. Now days, leaders are elected to do a certain job, and they will leave after a while and they will be held accountable as well. Morsi needs to realize that people are gained their freedom and they will never give it back.

There is a difference between being insecure and being pissed off of people ignorance of our situation, I think it's a grand sin to compare between Jordan and Syria or Egypt, or Libya in terms of oppression, poverty, and dictatorship.

I am sure you know someone have been in Jordan, ask him if Jordan is like Egypt or if there is a reason for revolution.

I understand that people opinion regarding an Arab spring in Jordan has no significance in reality but people have to be aware of their real place.

Regarding the Egyptian part, I meant that Egyptians fucked up their country after revolution with fighting over the thrown. Tell me, what kind of revolution is this in which protesters hijack defendless female guests (TV reporters) and rape them? and there are many other examples.

Anyway, read this and you will understand why I said you will never understand democracy, because you don't use logical thinking with everything and you just follow others and what they say to you...

أستاذ القانون الدستوري بجامعة هارفرد : مرسي أنقذ الديمقراطية من توحش المحكمة الدستورية
526353_415237995216707_740899463_n.jpg

دافع أحد كبار خبراء القانون الدستوري في جامعة هارفارد الأمريكية العريقة عن الإعلان الدستوري الأخير للدكتور محمد مرسي، واعتبر أنه إنقاذ للديمقراطية المصرية الوليدة، ونفى أن تمثل هذه الخطوة أي توجه نحو الديكتاتورية، متهمًا المحكمة الدستورية العليا في مصر بممارسة دور انقلابي على الشرعية والتحالف مع المؤسسة العسكري
ة.

وأكد البروفيسور الأمريكي نوا فيلدمان - أستاذ القانون الدستوري والدولي في جامعة هارفارد الأمريكية - أن الإعلان الدستوري الذي أصدره الرئيس مرسي قد يبدو في ظاهره وكأنه يحول الرئيس المنتخب إلى طاغية، ولكنه في الحقيقة ينقذ الديموقراطية الوليدة في مصر.

وقال فيلدمان في تقرير نشرته وكالة "بلومبرج" الإخبارية: إن مخاوف المتظاهرين والمتشككين مبالغ فيها، فنحن لسنا بصدد مشهد في فيلم ما يكتشف فيه المشاهدون بأن الرئيس المنتخب ديموقراطيًّا هو طاغية ديني.

واعتبر فيلدمان أن المشكلة تكمن في أن مؤسسة الرئاسة لم تشرح الإعلان الدستوري بشكل جيد، ولكنها عادت لتأخذ خطوة أولى لتصحيح هذا الخطأ بإعلان أنه يقتصر على "الأمور السيادية" وبالأخص حماية الجمعية التي تكتب الدستور المصري.

وتابع قائلاً: "إن مخاوف العلمانيين في مصر والخارج مفهومة"، ولكنه استدرك قائلاً: "إنه على الرغم مما بدا عليه الأمر، فإن مرسي فعل ذلك من أجل الحفاظ على الديموقراطية الانتخابية، فإعلان مرسي الدستوري لا يمثل سيناريو (الرجل الواحد، والصوت الواحد، والمرة الواحدة) الذي يعتبره الكثيرون أمرًا حتميًّا عندما يصعد حزب إسلامي إلى السلطة عن طريق الديموقراطية، ولكن ينبغي على المرء أن ينظر إلى السياق الكامل للثورة المصرية المستمرة بشكل صاخب، والدور المثير للشكوك الذي لعبته المحكمة الدستورية في مصر.

وأشار فليدمان إلى أنه منذ سقوط حكم مبارك وصعود الإسلاميين للسلطة؛ حاولت المحكمة الدستورية بشتى الطرق تقييد الحكومة مدعية في البداية بأن الدافع هو الاستجابة لنبض الشارع، ولكنها سرعان ما انحدرت إلى شراكة مع المجلس العسكري مناهضة للديموقراطية.

وأضاف أن جهود المحكمة المناهضة للديموقراطية توجت في يوينو الماضي عندما تمكنت من حل البرلمان المنتخب شعبيًّا، لتخرج بعدها أحد قضاة المحكمة الدستورية وتعترف في حوار صحافي أن المحكمة كانت تساند المجلس العسكري طوال الوقت، وكانت أحكامها معدة مسبقًا ضد البرلمان منذ لحظة بدء الانتخابات.

وأكد فليدمان أن لديه سببًا جيدًا للاعتقاد بأن المحكمة الدستورية كانت تستعد لحل الجمعية التأسيسية تمامًا كما فعلت مع البرلمان المنتخب، مشيرًا إلى أن ذلك كان سيكون خطوة أخرى في طريق إبطال الانتخابات الرئاسية وإعلان انقلاب دستوري ضد مرسي.

وشدد على أنه بدون أي شك فإن أي إجراء من هذا القبيل من قبل المحكمة الدستورية سيكون هدفه تأكيد استمرار سلطة العسكر الذين لم يقبلوا بنتائج الانتخابات، مؤكدًا على أن الصراع بين الإسلاميين المنتخبين ديموقراطيًّا والجيش لم ينته بعد، ومشيرًا إلى أن الإعلان الدستوري ليس سوى جزء من هذا الصراع.

وأضاف أن مرسي أدرك أن المحكمة الدستورية ليست سوى أداة للعسكر، ولذلك جاء إعلانه الدستوري كمحاولة لإخراجها من اللعبة كإجراء وقائي — with

That means every Egyptian is a slave, since they accepted Mubarak with unlimited power for 30 years. The 2011 revolution did nothing but replace the ruling party with muslim brotherhood. If it taught us anything its that democracy is not for Egyptians.

Unfortunately, this is very true. Anyway, this is a page of an Egyptian member on facebook I found him by chance teaching Jordanians how burn down public places and other good deeds, this is how it was with their "glorious" revolution:

18302_10151255901199059_660110649_n.jpg

63311_10151255917089059_1353170078_n.jpg

On Al Jazeera today, by a quirk of timing, I got to see Syrian women, then Palestinian women, then Egyptian women, back to back.

How would you guys rate these three in terms of degree of hotness (smarts being an important part of hotness)?

I would go with

1) Palestinian

2) Egyptian

3) Syrian

Back
Top Bottom