What's new

Egypt's hopes betrayed by Morsi

lol the most funniest revolution ever happened..

it's a political process

it may be met with confusion or contempt by outsiders, but for Egyptians this is a crucial period....it's a game-changer for them and we should support our brothers and sisters there through thick and through thin.

Egypt is a large country with much talent -- tapped and untapped. I've seen it. I can relate to Egypt as a Pakistani because despite different culture and different temperment of the people and different geography -- we share many common issues such as socio-economic ones. We both have large, young populations and an increasing gap between wealthy and poor; a huge overseas diaspora who work hard and repatriate the earnings and bring great name.

all the people want is honest leadership that's all....not dictators, kings or corrupt puppets who serve outsiders only

"kolinna ahna ma3 kol al nas al Masri--kolo marra, sawwa sawwa"

Most Egyptians want the Muslim Brotherhood? Snap back to reality dude. Only the Muslim brotherhood want the Muslim brotherhood, otherwise most of Egyptians don't want them.
All signs indicate that the constitution is going to pass, suggesting the majority support MB.
We will know for sure in few days.

The funny thing is some people think sharia is some magic wand.Look around its been there for ages.In saudi arabia,iran,the taliban implemented it in afghanisthan,did some miraculous development happen?Another thing is no one agrees on one version of sharia,everyone has their own pet version because there is no standardized version.

The west in pain seeing a Islamist as a President in one of the most important arab state . what they and the their beneficiary wants to see from a 6 month old president . was the dream of revolution is to solve every problem with a twinkle of eyes ? come one give him enough time then start criticizing him . the article does not represent the whole of Egypt but the frustrated mubaruk agent .

Most Egyptians want the Muslim Brotherhood? Snap back to reality dude. Only the Muslim brotherhood want the Muslim brotherhood, otherwise most of Egyptians don't want them.

:p :p seems like Morsi support increased! :p :p told ya don't count on two egyptians here! Muslim Egypt is different than these two! Aberration doesn't count!

Go on Egypt go on!!...No one can stop you...

Muslim Brotherhood will encounter with all obstacles and traps that AKP suffered in Turkey..
Awwal Allah, Victory is guarantee but wont be so easy...
But this is a long and thin path..

Like a folkloricTurkish song says:
Im in a long and thin path...giong day and night......

Go on Egypt go on!!...No one can stop you...

Muslim Brotherhood will encounter with all obstacles and traps that AKP suffered in Turkey..
Awwal Allah, Victory is guarantee but wont be so easy...
But this is a long and thin path..

Like a folkloricTurkish song says:
Im in a long and thin path...giong day and night......

It seems The AKP got a great Economic policy but terrible Pan Ottoman wet dreams..

It seems The AKP got a great Economic policy but terrible Pan Ottoman wet dreams..
the sad thing is the brotherhood has a terrible economic plans and terrible policy but the situation in Egypt is getting better everyday

lol, people like agentny17 don't repersent most Egyptians.

Most Egyptians want the Muslim Brotherhood. They want Sharia.
How do you survive in a country like Canada without yelling sharia once? :lol:

the sad thing is the brotherhood has a terrible economic plans and terrible policy but the situation in Egypt is getting better everyday

on my last trip to Egypt my impression was kind of the opposite......they HAVE a good economic plan but are too scared to implement it

one of the MAIN issues as far as economic policy is concerned is the issue of energy subsidies.....but its a very political issue and with inflation and all it will be politically difficult to cut them altogether

everyone @ tahrir aimed to see end to Mubarrak regime but on future of the country people are divided....but this is all a political process. Egypt is not Libya, it's not a tribal society. I'm optimistic about Egypt in the long run and in fact it would be good to see it again become the main voice of the Middle East. It's an extremely important country.

Best of luck for our Egyptian brothers! I have read the new Egyptian Constitution proposed by Muslim brotherhood. The constitution is excellent except two articles which are not clear and can have future implications.

Anyways, it is a step forward in right direction Inshallah!

Strong , sovereign , economically/militarily strong Egypt is good for the region and the world!

All states know secret agendas of their Neighbouring countries.. No one country doubt that Turkey has politic ambitions on expansion of ottoman..did you hear any state that complains .turkey because of its expansionism policy by bow?

AKP foreing policy based on concept of ZERO PROBLEMS with Neighbours...But it dosent mean ZERO PROBLEMS with dictators and tyrants who kill ten thousnds civilians for the sake of their throne..

Only Two countries have secret agenda and strategy on expansionism in middle east.....Isarel and Iran

Go on Egypt go on..dont stop...

keep going on that long and thin path..
:tup:

Best of luck for our Egyptian brothers! I have read the new Egyptian Constitution proposed by Muslim brotherhood. The constitution is excellent except two articles which are not clear and can have future implications.

Anyways, it is a step forward in right direction Inshallah!

Strong , sovereign , economically/militarily strong Egypt is good for the region and the world!
you are right but it is more than 2 articles a lot of important things can be understood in many ways that is why i and many Egyptians refuse the new constitution
and another thing we got worried when the president insisted on moving on with the constitution even when there was blood on the streets that mean there is something wrong with the constitution but i can say the situation in Egypt is improving very much the islamists no longer control the people and there is a very strong opposition and getting stronger every day

you are right but it is more than 2 articles a lot of important things can be understood in many ways that is why i and many Egyptians refuse the new constitution
and another thing we got worried when the president insisted on moving on with the constitution even when there was blood on the streets that mean there is something wrong with the constitution but i can say the situation in Egypt is improving very much the islamists no longer control the people and there is a very strong opposition and getting stronger every day

Just focus on Economic by investing in Infrastructure and create and export economy. Create an strong administrative and economic structure, leave the politics latter. BTW a secular state is vatial for this... Remember, democracy is a luxury after Property Rights and the Rule of Law.

Back
Top Bottom