What's new

Egyptians Vote on New Constitution in Referendum

@Mahmoud_EGY

I don't know what it means, but it certainly doesn't mean smearing the MB with a propaganda campaign on Egyptian media with popular actors. I'm sure you're well aware of this constant demonization that tries to make the MB appear as a foreign force when they are Egyptian people who speak their voices. You can't tell me all of this is right that you guys are doing.

I know Egypt is generally united. By we disagree on what 'loyalty to the nation' means.

However, this guy is very different from you and his tone of language reminds me of copts I met who sound literally exactly like these making assertions left and right. He is more intent on spreading hatred and misinformation rather than clarifying information.

His username makes me suspicious as well, he may not be Egyptian after all.
christians i know were my neighbours my friends in school and univirsty the people i was in tahrir square with in 25 jan and anti morsi protests they were proticting muslims while they were praying they fought with muslims in the army we saw defeat and victory our fate is one as Egyptians
maybe in other countries it is not the same
and i am sure he is Egyptian

@Mahmoud_EGY

I don't know what it means, but it certainly doesn't mean smearing the MB with a propaganda campaign on Egyptian media with popular actors. I'm sure you're well aware of this constant demonization that tries to make the MB appear as a foreign force when they are Egyptian people who speak their voices. You can't tell me all of this is right that you guys are doing.
in their 1 year of rule their media were doing far worse but i think some of them doesnt see a nation named Egypt and that is in their teaching you can see qotb and hasan el bana words
ever since morsi was out they killed a lot they burned and destroyed our army is fighting a real war in sainai if they were having peacfull protests i would agree with you

a fine example of the brotherhood protests

Last edited:
I'm not gonna bother if you're going to do this 'they killed us' thing. Or if you're just going to hand pick videos demonizing Egyptian activists. You're make unsupported claims which hardly represent the general situation. You also don't mention how thousands died at hands of security forces by military leadership orders.

Also, Egyptian soldiers being killed are being killed by a Sinai group which is in conflict with the military. They have no ties to the MB and there's no evidence to prove any ties or accusations that a people of a certain ideology is arming them. People of ideology don't function like a military organization. They are activists. People who don't know each other but believe in the same ideas.

They aren't members of a secret clan which operates and conducts affairs in Egypt.

I'm not gonna bother if you're going to do this 'they killed us' thing. Or if you're just going to hand pick videos demonizing Egyptian activists. You're make unsupported claims which hardly represent the general situation. You also don't mention how thousands died at hands of security forces by military leadership orders.

Also, Egyptian soldiers being killed are being killed by a Sinai group which is in conflict with the military. They have no ties to the MB and there's no evidence to prove any ties or accusations that a people of a certain ideology is arming them. People of ideology don't function like a military organization. They are activists. People who don't know each other but believe in the same ideas.

They aren't members of a secret clan which operates and conducts affairs in Egypt.
ok then how come they attacked after morsi was kicked out in the past their activity was low after that they attacked the army with all they got they this is about sainai
there is no activests with a ak now just in Egypt every where in the world if any protest has armed members they would do the same
but of course i cant say it is good they died every Egyptian life matter to me and i wish that the future is more peacfull and the brotherhood realize that they cant rule by force and choose a more political soultion

ok then how come they attacked after morsi was kicked out in the past their activity was low after that they attacked the army with all they got they this is about sainai
there is no activests with a ak now just in Egypt every where in the world if any protest has armed members they would do the same
but of course i cant say it is good they died every Egyptian life matter to me and i wish that the future is more peacfull and the brotherhood realize that they cant rule by force and choose a more political soultion

That's the most retarded thing an egyptian has said and trust me you have a lot of competition lately

the seculars and corrupt military instigate a coup of the democratic government slaughter the arrest the people who voted for that government

try to destroy and shut down the party that won5 elections in a row

Push through a liberal false constitution implementing immense propaganda and arresting activists supporting no vote

and with all that only 30 something percent of the voting public voted

all to set up the head of the military as the new president

and you hope the MB pick a more political solution

I can't work out if your too stupid to understand or deluded

Official: Egypt's election committee says 98.1 percent of voters have approved a new constitution. Turn out was 20.6 million voters out of little bit more that 53 million which is about 38.6% turnout compared to 32% turnout in Morsi's constitution with an approval rate of 63%. Congratulations Egypt

Does anybody know if I can update the title of the thread ?!

Official: Egypt's election committee says 98.1 percent of voters have approved a new constitution. Turn out was 20.6 million voters out of little bit more that 53 million which is about 38.6% turnout compared to 32% turnout in Morsi's constitution with an approval rate of 63%. People who approved this constitution are more than the total turn out for Morsi's constitution. People have spoken. Congratulations Egypt.

Does anybody know if I can update the title of the thread ?!

BeR2VjpCUAEz0-S.png

Official Results: 98.1 Percent Vote in Favor of Egypt's New Constitution with 38.6 Percent Voter Turnout

EU approves of passing of Egypt's referendum

The EU's foreign policy chief, Catherine Ashton, voiced approval of Egypt's referendum on a new constitution, but said she expected it to usher in civilian leadership.
She welcomed the vote taking place "in a largely orderly manner," while noting in her statement that turnout was officially recorded at under 40%.
Egyptian election officials said yesterday the new constitution, which does away with changes introduced under ousted Islamist president Mohammed Mursi, was approved by 98% of ballots cast in the Tuesday-Wednesday vote.
Mr Mursi's Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamists boycotted the referendum.
Ms Ashton said the EU could not verify alleged irregularities but said "these do not appear to have fundamentally affected the outcome".

EU approves of passing of Egypt's referendum - RTÉ News

So if only 38.6% of voters voted

2% of those were a no

Thus that means 64.4% of eligble voters refused to vote and take part in your sham elections

2% of those were a no

Thus that means 64.4% of eligble voters refused to vote and take part in your sham elections

When the previous MB Constitution was voted the turn out was 33 % of which only 64% voted YES.That makes roughly 21.5 % of eligible voters.That means that 78.5 % of Egyptians rejected the MB.

Lmao

Mubarak won the vote I think it was either 95 or 98% in his fraud elections.

The only difference is Sissi added 0.1% extra LOL!

Good luck Egypt, very proud of ya bringing another Mubarak to rule the country and with your soldiers getting hammered by Bediouns in Sinai.

2% of those were a no

Thus that means 64.4% of eligible voters refused to vote and take part in your sham elections
Because turnout is usually 100% ?! a very high percentage of Egyptians can not even read and write, and you expect everybody to go vote ?! This is a very good percentage when it comes to Egypt(A new democracy), and especially if you compare it to turnout in the Muslim Brotherhood referendum which was 32.8% with a only 63% approving the constitution. These numbers shows which constitution represents Egypt and Egyptians more.

Last edited:
no it dosent,,,,

dont play with numbers

The entire might of the unholy egyptian state, controlling all the state media pushed for a yes vote,,,

its is telling that only around 35% of the people bothered to turn up and vote (we assume copts + liberals)

65% of egyptians refused to take part in your sham elections

In something that was portrayed as so important by sisi and his regime, that state media trumpeted as a pivotal point in egyptian history so many people STILL refusing to vote shows you what egyptian people think of your regime

We know that..... i mean Turkish and Egyptian people have nothing against each other.

But this issue between Turkey and Egypt is absolutely ridiculous and caused by just one man's arrogance (Erdogan). :(
You're sure? I don't believe you, you work with the zionists to kill all arabs

That's why you always accuse the persians

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom