What's new

Egyptian capabilities to repel an attack by armed and suicide drones, and the ability to protect its long-range air defense systems

Underground facilities.. these missiles have vertical launch..
The Radars can be visible and far away from the launchers..
Could you attach the video of the S300 and the Stockholm reports on the Patriot
Screenshot_2021-10-03-18-23-26-84.jpg

Egypt should acquire the Skyknight when it is ready to defend the long range SAMs and other assets.

80 missiles can be in the air at the same time and they each have an active radar seeker negating the need for individual tracking radars.

In fact it may be the best SHORAD in the world when it enters production in my opinion.

View attachment 781478

View attachment 781479

UAE may even give a special deal to Egypt considering their strategic relationship. They could even pay for it in full and give Egypt a huge upgrade in their SHORAD while also giving money to their own company.
Ya azizy,country of origin? UAE? It looks pretty darn nice!

@The SC very nice article! Well done man! And don't forget the Avenger and VADS ;)
So why you sound more bitter that Usraelis about their defeat in Ramadan war 1973..!??
He's fanatically pro-Turkish and Erdy is currently anti-Sissi.

@The SC very nice article! Well done man! And don't forget the Avenger and VADS ;)

He's fanatically pro-Turkish and Erdy is currently anti-Sissi.
Your opinion or support does not matter to us, so keep your opinion to yourself, because it is better for your words to come out of the ***

Your opinion or support does not matter to us, so keep your opinion to yourself, because it is better for your words to come out of the ***

Owwe! I think you misunderstood him. Bel ra7a ya basha, Foinikas was actually saying something positive.

Why are you so sour?

Seeing so many negative comments and disparaging remarks sometimes drives some a little over the edge and makes them reactive in that way. I think he just misunderstood your good intentions.
That is a great read, no question.

Seeing so many negative comments and disparaging remarks sometimes drives some a little over the edge and makes them reactive in that way. I think he just misunderstood your good intentions.
That is a great read, no question.
Ana mushfahem! I thought he knew I'm
pro-Egyptian 🤷🏻‍♂️ The AA network is very strong. And I think there's even more systems in the Egyptian army that were not mentioned.

Kind of, orginally South African developed before engineers moved to the UAE.

That missile is just the tip of the iceberg and they have more under development I hope we see cooperation with Greece too.
pro-Egyptian 🤷🏻‍♂️ The AA network is very strong. And I think there's even more systems in the Egyptian army that were not mentioned.
He's using google translate so something was lost in translation it seems.

Indeed, and several systems we don't even know about.

That missile is just the tip of the iceberg and they have more under development I hope we see cooperation with Greece too.
Absolutely. That would be great! We have OSA-AKMs on the islands and we need to replace them.

Indeed, and several systems we don't even know about.
The systems mentioned in the article are the anti drone option existing for now..
Egypt is working with France on new anti drone systems.. I guess the laser one included..

Thales unveils radar that can detect drones and small ground targets Ground Observer 20 Multi-Mission (GO20 MM)..A single-mode multi-mission radar for continuous 360-degree 3D detection, tracking and automatic classification of the full spectrum of threats. From drones and helicopters in low-altitude airspace, to monitoring enemy forces on the ground on foot or armed vehicles – simultaneous detection of all threats..it provides critical seconds to implement effective counter-drone (C-UAV) actions, protects troops in camps, and units on the battlefield.

20211007-12-GO20-MM.jpg

The radar uniquely combines low-altitude ground and air surveillance in one monitor, and provides early detection and automatic classification of UAVs.

Thales-GO20MM_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom