What's new

Egyptian C-130s flights to pakistan

i think middle east warriors are acting like bush ether you are with us or against us :D. they forget that some free country stay neutral too .

They might have thought the way you observe. I think they didn't know the outcome and mess they were dragged into and since they didn't listen to Pakistan before offensive; how could someone jump into a fight and choose while having good relations with both sides. I am sure the M.E didn't threaten Pakistan at that time without proper thoughts & briefings. I feel like we saved ourselves from a disaster which was however designed somewhere else. Today, we would have been fighting the sectarian cancer deep into State and that was surely planned. Hope you got it.

Yemen was supposed to be left alone by Iranians & KSA/UAE in my personal opinion so their own people could have handled situation. Since both sides blames each other for jumping into domestic politics to change the strategical shape in M.E; what they did was for their own survival while Yemen citizens paid the price.

Then comes the Syria. Who else would have done such a massacre unless it was for Assad himself to start as such. Too much disappointment to see them all like this but it has to happen as per Prophecy. Pakistan understood the matter much better than all of them and decided to go with bigger scheme and I pray that it may be the ALLAH's will (Ameen) for the greater good.

They might have thought the way you observe. I think they didn't know the outcome and mess they were dragged into and since they didn't listen to Pakistan before offensive; how could someone jump into a fight and choose while having good relations with both sides. I am sure the M.E didn't threaten Pakistan at that time without proper thoughts & briefings. I feel like we saved ourselves from a disaster which was however designed somewhere else. Today, we would have been fighting the sectarian cancer deep into State and that was surely planned. Hope you got it.

Yemen was supposed to be left alone by Iranians & KSA/UAE in my personal opinion so their own people could have handled situation. Since both sides blames each other for jumping into domestic politics to change the strategical shape in M.E; what they did was for their own survival while Yemen citizens paid the price.

Then comes the Syria. Who else would have done such a massacre unless it was for Assad himself to start as such. Too much disappointment to see them all like this but it has to happen as per Prophecy. Pakistan understood the matter much better than all of them and decided to go with bigger scheme and I pray that it may be the ALLAH's will (Ameen) for the greater good.
i think we have very long experiance of such proxy wars and we already feel the music of Afghanistan . its very easy to jump in a war but then it will be difficult to get rid of it . ME fire can reach very easily to paksitan if we just go near to it .
today's war is not bad but ugly . can someone imagine Yemen will fire cruse missile ballistic missiles drone attacks on saudi arabia ? but fire is reached and its like new norm now . same going on in syria libya they are burning and all sides fueling it .and funny all of them are doing the favor they act like saints . in fact it dirty game of control and politics nothing more . everyone want a shear . its same as 1992 of Afghanistan sir . Pakistanis have first time selected right path . and fruits of right path are here . all this game of ME is like game of thrones everyone want to be leader of muslims here .worse thing is citizens of these countries fully supporting their govs and did not use own brains to understand the situation . its great thing that we have democracy and political parties object things a free media and public have free thoughts otherwise we were doomed .

Unfortunately, as every thread mentioning Egypt ... Turkish members destroy it.:(

2 C130 landed in Chengdu some days ago, any idea guys?

No sir they will not go US it will be logistical nightmare then . Usa want to get rid of them here.
That what I thought first.. but apparently all that gear has to go back to the US .. because they can't give their own US communication and other components..

Pakistan helps the US/Israel puppet criminal dictator SISI to fight Turkiye ?
dude pakistani people love turkey but that does not mean that we need to effect our relation with other countries on behest of turkey not having a good relation with them.
india is buying state of the art naval ships from turkey (we understand this its pure business nothing else) if we go by your logic should we start criticizing turkish govt for having pure business relations with india i think your answer would be big no.

That what I thought first.. but apparently all that gear has to go back to the US .. because they can't give their own US communication and other components..
they have give us and afghans so much direct from here sir. you may don't know volume of equipment in afghanistan is too much since 2001 we are seeing daily hundreds of trucks loaded with equipment going to Afghanistan on our roads . its too much to pull back . they may remove their sensitive equipment in Afghanistan and hand over rest of that to countries .

they have give us and afghans so much direct from here sir. you may don't know volume of equipment in afghanistan is too much since 2001 we are seeing daily hundreds of trucks loaded with equipment going to Afghanistan on our roads . its too much to pull back . they may remove their sensitive equipment in Afghanistan and hand over rest of that to countries .
That possible.. that they do it there on the spot..
In the case of the US MRAPS used in Afghanistan.. many people thought it would be easier that way.. but:
U.S. Army To Scrap $7 Billion In Equipment In Afghanistan

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...o-scrap-7-billion-in-equipment-in-afghanistan

In other news they said:

Some will be given to the Afghan government or put on the market for foreign military sales. For example, about 150 Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles, or MRAPs, are to be sold to the Croatian government. All foreign militaries are responsible for shipping the equipment they purchase..

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-equipment-in-afghanistan-to-be-sold-scrapped

So what you are saying can be a possibility for Egypt.. but why from Pakistan? that is a mystery still..

Last edited:
Unfortunately, as every thread mentioning Egypt ... Turkish members destroy it.:(
TBH middle east has went too far in hate and dirty politics .

That possible.. that they do it there on the spot..
In the case of the US MRAPS used in Afghanistan.. many people thought it would be easier that way.. but:
U.S. Army To Scrap $7 Billion In Equipment In Afghanistan

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...o-scrap-7-billion-in-equipment-in-afghanistan
there was other news too
With the war in Afghanistan winding down, news reports suggest that the United States may dispose $7 billion in military equipment by handing it over to Pakistan.

The US government is offering the vehicles to allies for free on an “as-is, where-is” basis, said the report quoting a Pentagon spokesman.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1093755

TBH middle east has went too far in hate and dirty politics .

there was other news too
With the war in Afghanistan winding down, news reports suggest that the United States may dispose $7 billion in military equipment by handing it over to Pakistan.

The US government is offering the vehicles to allies for free on an “as-is, where-is” basis, said the report quoting a Pentagon spokesman.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1093755
Did Pakistan get it?
Yes all allies had to do is pay the shipment..And most likely as is means stripped from some US army equipment as the comm ones..GPS and stuff like that..

Did Pakistan get it?
Yes all allies had to do is pay the shipment..And most likely as is means stripped from some US army equipment as the comm ones..GPS and stuff like that..
we see tons of MRAPs in pakistan army but not sure about them as pakistan also purchased them too . only military know real inventory . but its my my wish countries like jordan -pakistan- egypt -morroco -turkey -lebnon have some shear from this billion dollar equipment .:D

we see tons of MRAPs in pakistan army but not sure about them as pakistan also purchased them too . only military know real inventory . but its my my wish countries like jordan -pakistan- egypt -morroco -turkey -lebnon have some shear from this billion dollar equipment .:D
We know that Egypt got a 1000 or so and wanted another 1000.. UAE bought around 2000..hope that Pakistan got a few thousands too.. for the rest of those you have mentioned, maybe they got small numbers but there were no news about it..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom