What's new

Egyptian C-130s flights to pakistan

And all that machinery will endup in Libya. Most probably in the hands of terrorists.
This clears Egyptian and American hand in Libya.
we are not sure of anything sir we can just guess but we can not blame a country upon our guess

again twin babies spotted over nur khan air base this time SU-BAR and SU-BAS

109077179_159176432402369_4188161308052275620_n.jpg

TODAY AGAIN THEY VISITED US :lol:

View attachment 650185

View attachment 650186

yes sir its massive transporting operation going on . my best wishes for both sides . things will be open after a while

Whta is going on ...!?

Have a question.... what are the dimensions of Raad Cruise Missile ..!? Is it as same as Harpoon or Exocet or Otomat ...?!

Whta is going on ...!?

Have a question.... what are the dimensions of Raad Cruise Missile ..!? Is it as same as Harpoon or Exocet or Otomat ...?!
RA'AD is a strategic weapon [capable of carrying nuclear warhead] therefore its a non-exportable item ....

Good ... it can fit on the RAFALEs ...!

RA'AD is a strategic weapon [capable of carrying nuclear warhead] therefore its a non-exportable item ....

Is there a Non-Nuclear capabilities of some Ra’ad versions ..?!

As you know , some of most advanced Cruise Missiles world wide has the ability to carry nuclear warheads but it has an export version of Non-Nuclear warhead ... even complying with MTCR .

Good ... it can fit on the RAFALEs ...!

Is there a Non-Nuclear capabilities of some Ra’ad versions ..?!

As you know , some of most advanced Cruise Missiles world wide has the ability to carry nuclear warheads but it has an export version of Non-Nuclear warhead ... even complying with MTCR .
ofcource it has both nuclear and non nuclear versions sir . non nuclear version can be transferred to any country but we have to reduce its range to 280-300km .

@Amun
It is not that easy, you need French permission and most likely help with integration on the Rafales from the frogs themselves which may be hard to do considering the relations between them and India. Let us hope the Emiratis or Saudis develop a cruise missile that is easy to integrate with aircraft soon.

@Amun
It is not that easy, you need French permission and most likely help with integration on the Rafales from the frogs themselves which may be hard to do considering the relations between them and India. Let us hope the Emiratis or Saudis develop a cruise missile that is easy to integrate with aircraft soon.
Mirages can be used 5 units specialzed for raad

Why Ra'ad now when scalp is in Egypt on its Rafale..Ra'ad will come with the JF-17 Blk III..
My guess is that Egypt might be getting some components to modernise its K-8 plant before the announcement of the start of manufacturing the JF-17 blk III..
Still.. just speculating as everyone here..HaHa!

Egypt is retiring those aircraft, or they are already retired.
Already retired with the Mig-21s..

ofcource it has both nuclear and non nuclear versions sir . non nuclear version can be transferred to any country but we have to reduce its range to 280-300km .
It is a good range already.. but if there is ToT..Egypt might extend that range to whatever suit its needs..

Egyptian mirage looks like it is high on the front nose i.e the front landing gear.

Correction: PAF is world's largest buyer of teen tappar.

:lol::lol::lol:
So true dude
I thought these vintage airframes were going to be replaced with newer JF17s.

Instead PAF added even more museum grade aircraft.

Egyptian mirage looks like it is high on the front nose i.e the front landing gear.

So true dude

They are still potent.. if India is still using the Mig-21 upgraded to whatever,, the Mirage-5s were upgraded to the Horus level.. search it and learn about it..

So true dude

Parts cannibalization most likely, not putting the aircraft in service.

Back
Top Bottom