What's new

Egyptian C-130s flights to pakistan

Not sure what is being transported or picked up. You would probably know more or better than we would if it's on the news there or any public information from Islamabad airport.

I doubt it's anything pertaining to military transport such as the Mirages or anything else because if that's the case, wouldn't they be landing in a Pakistani military base and not the civilian airport of Islamabad? If this is where they're coming and going, my guess is it's some kind of humanitarian cargo of some sorts.

Not sure what is being transported or picked up. You would probably know more or better than we would if it's on the news there or any public information from Islamabad airport.

I doubt it's anything pertaining to military transport such as the Mirages or anything else because if that's the case, wouldn't they be landing in a Pakistani military base and not the civilian airport of Islamabad? If this is where they're coming and going, my guess is it's some kind of humanitarian cargo of some sorts.
Old Islamabad Airport is shared with an Airbase.

in this thread i have notice this month twice egyption c-130s were in pakistan . its mirages deal or something else ????????? they are flying to nur khan airbase more frequently these days ?

14JUNE SU-BAS AT ISLAMABAD
Photo-2713.jpg

14 JUNE SU-BKT at islamabad

Photo-2717.JPG

19june SU-BKA again at islamabad
Photo-2737.jpg

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/falcons-spotters-aviation-photography.671225/#post-12465256
Bro, Last pic does not match the Reg you put up.

yes it was on military base sir NUR KHAN AIR BASE near our capital . civilian airport is moved to new airport but still we have habit to call it airport :D. and please remember most of pakistani weapons delivered to nur khan airbase as its home of our transport fleet of C-130s and il-78 cn235 all of them based there .

Bro, Last pic does not match the Reg you put up.
old airport is now full military base sir CAA has handed over to PAF the area they were using its now full airbase no civilan traffic there . all civilian equpment and even B-JETs moved to new islamabad airport .

yes it was on military base sir NUR KHAN AIR BASE near our capital . civilian airport is moved to new airport but still we have habit to call it airport :D. and please remember most of pakistani weapons delivered to nur khan airbase as its home of our transport fleet of C-130s and il-78 cn235 all of them based there .

Ah, ok. I thought this was the new airport they were landing in. If that's the case, you guys should find out a bit more what the cargo is because it's easier for you to know what has arrived than for us to try to find out what the mission was, unless there is an announcement made but nothing was announced for these trips.

Last thing the EAF C-130s did was transporting masks and medical equipment for Covid assistance to Sudan. Prior to that was a trip to the US for the same reason and then I believe there was a couple of trips to Benghazi to bring back Egyptian citizens.

Ah, ok. I thought this was the new airport they were landing in. If that's the case, you guys should find out a bit more what the cargo is because it's easier for you to know what has arrived than for us to try to find out what the mission was, unless there is an announcement made but nothing was announced for these trips.

Last thing the EAF C-130s did was transporting masks and medical equipment for Covid assistance to Sudan. Prior to that was a trip to the US for the same reason and then I believe there was a couple of trips to Benghazi to bring back Egyptian citizens.
bro there is no case of masks and corona related as pakistan is exporting these meterials . if they have to came for taking Dexamethasone from pakistan still they should land on civilian airport like qatri c-17s . and then for Dexamethasone one C-130 was enough . here is something military related lets see what they give or take from nur khan airbase .it can be refueling stop too for china or far east bound flights .

Maybe Ra'ad cruise missiles.. why not!

bro there is no case of masks and corona related as pakistan is exporting these meterials .

You know that most of these things are not done out of necessity, but more as friendly gestures. Most countries had plenty of masks and PPE and antibiotics and IVs and all that happy stuff, but they don't refuse a good gesture just like the US. Even if they had something worked out with the Pakistan army to deliver the stuff to poor villages in the mountains or refugee camps or whatever.

if they have to came for taking Dexamethasone from pakistan still they should land on civilian airport like qatri c-17s .

Could very well be.

and then for Dexamethasone one C-130 was enough .

That's the tell tale that it wasn't for any medical reasons. 3 or more aircraft is for something a bit different.

it can be refueling stop too for china or far east bound flights .

That sounds like the most plausible thing so far.

Maybe Ra'ad cruise missiles.. why not!

Is that thing still the size of a space shuttle? :D

According to reliable sources, Egyptian scientists want the technology through which Pakistan is able to keep Bhutto alive. They will also see the only living mummy “Qiam Ali Shah” and other pharaoh still roaming Pakistan.

According to reliable sources, Egyptian scientists want the technology through which Pakistan is able to keep Bhutto alive. They will also see the only living mummy “Qiam Ali Shah” and other pharaoh still roaming Pakistan.
Keep trolling..what are your reliable sources.. you sick mind?

Pakistan supplying Sisi for Libya
Yeah..are you jealous still..

Keep trolling..what are your reliable sources.. you sick mind?
I think you may have misunderstood - that’s a Pakistani joke about the dynastic leadership of one of Pakistan’s major political parties (Pakistan Peoples Party - PPP). The founder of the party was ZA Bhutto, and the PPP has a slogan that says “Bhutto Zinda hai” (Bhutto is still alive), though he died in 1979.

One of their Chief Ministers was an Octogenarian, and the joke is that he was around when the Indus Valley Civilization collapsed.

I think you may have misunderstood - that’s a Pakistani joke about the dynastic leadership of one of Pakistan’s major political parties (Pakistan Peoples Party - PPP). The founder of the party was ZA Bhutto, and the PPP has a slogan that says “Bhutto Zinda hai” (Bhutto is still alive), though he died in 1979.

One of their Chief Ministers was an Octogenarian, and the joke is that he was around when the Indus Valley Civilization collapsed.
Ok about the joke.. but what is going on now is real..still no one knows what those C-130 were carrying in and out of Pakistan.. that is the question.. everyone is speculating.. but we rarely see Egyptian air transport going to Pakistan unless it is secret!.. So I still believe it is for the Mirage 5 delivery.. those are still potent weapons in some roles as they were updated to the Horus standard and most of them are in good condition an they can still fly..

Ok about the joke.. but what is going on now is real..still no one knows what those C-130 were carrying in and out of Pakistan.. that is the question.. everyone is speculating.. but we rarely see Egyptian air transport going to Pakistan unless it is secret!.. So I still believe it is for the Mirage 5 delivery.. those are still potent weapons in some roles as they were updated to the Horus standard and most of them are in good condition an they can still fly..
All indicators point to the Horus deal having fallen through. Any know if any EAF block 52s have gone missing?

All indicators point to the Horus deal having fallen through. Any know if any EAF block 52s have gone missing?

lol! I'm reading on Twitter a few Pakistani fellas are thinking about the EAF's block 52's as if they're on the shelf waiting to be given away or something. Not sure what these people are thinking!?

One of the C models crashed back in 2018 on its way back from Libya after a nighttime bombing sortie in Derna. They never gave out much information about it but it was labeled as a malfunction of some sort. The Block 52s are part of 2 very special squadrons. That's why I laugh when I hear silly things like that. Is it really that bad, the outlook from some Pakistani fellas about the EAF simply because of the AIM-120!? It's really crazy.

See the 3rd one down the line without the orange swath on the tail? There's 10 of those that belong to the Aggressor's squadron and the other 10 (now 9) are part of another very active squadron that deals mostly with Libya and infiltration through the border.

9823-1812373353.jpg

The D's perform a lot of nighttime training, recon and bombing missions.

102956796_1557674331070022_2021285989464802557_n.png

102904453_1557029667801155_1115279717298606912_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom