What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Mission accomplished ✋

Well his location is from the START useless... you have restricted movement and therefore angle of attack... In the End this Heli can't engage targets with his canon with 100% chance of hiting them and therefore limited.
Meaning if you want to destroy targets without using rockets and so on...you gonna choose another Heli instead... Meaning no close support for the Ka... Well it wasn't really his goal to begin with but yet... it could have been if they have though about it a little more...

apply cold water to burned hole
I am sure is still burning from all the war trashing received from Israel, Yemen and Yemen , and Daesh NOW...
Being the Saud's stooge and the UAE femme de ménage, your 7000 years of existence, makes Egypt the oldest whore of North Africa..

Well his location is from the START useless..

I wouldn't say "useless", Barca. It's still effective and don't forget it's a 30mm cannon. So there are heavy results when that caliber and round types are fired.

you have restricted movement and therefore angle of attack...

True, instead of hovering still and just moving the gun whith your HMCS and having a much better range of motion and accuracy, still, you must consider the fact that this is a counter-rotating helo which means it is easier to fly since the pilot doesn't have to worry about counter rotating the spin from the torque of a single rotor setup. So he can concentrate on pointing the chopper and firing at the target with that easier to fly, setup.

In the End this Heli can't engage targets with his canon with 100% chance of hiting them and therefore limited.

Pilots will have to train more for that specific task. I think that is what it comes down to.

Meaning if you want to destroy targets without using rockets and so on...you gonna choose another Heli instead... Meaning no close support for the Ka...

Well, the EAF has approximately 48 Apaches that can help if needed. But I disagree with you about CAS with the Alligator. I think it will be very effective and you don't need the cannon all the time to perform close air support. If you have 5 or 10 Alligators flying CAS, they can share duties very effectively. It's still a very lethal helo in the right hands.

it could have been if they have though about it a little more...

Where else could they have put it?

To include a 'under the nose-mounted gun' the design takes away from the radar, which many would argue is much more important than the gun.

ka52.jpg

Last edited:
I love Russians, they haven't forgotten Sadat selling their equipment to the US..

They didn't care about selling used and burnt-up MiG-29's as new, or a bunch (if not all) Su-30MKA's with hidden and undisclosed Israeli subsystems to Algeria, either, did they? LOL! :D

I'm just playing with you, giving you a little taste of your own medicine, Ceylal. I can't figure out why you have such disdain for the Egyptian Armed Forces?!

They didn't care about selling used and burnt-up MiG-29's as new, or a bunch (if not all) Su-30MKA's with hidden and undisclosed Israeli subsystems to Algeria, either, did they? LOL! :D

I'm just playing with you, giving you a little taste of your own medicine, Ceylal. I can't figure out why you have such disdain for the Egyptian Armed Forces?!
They are an army of thugs and now mercenaries for the UAE, the Sauds, Israel and who ever want to put a couple cents in the candy jar..
For Algeria, the Migs were returned and Russians replaced them with SU30...not like your case, sold brand new Mig 23 for a price of a Chevrolet, and got from desert of Arizona some F4 that it took years for the Egyptian to get them to fly, not talking about that beautiful orange motif, to please the Israelis..
Algeria didn't buy Israeli component for the Sukhoi, she bought system in which Israeli component were included...and after their discovery, those components were changed...that is a difference between a real army, and an army for hire...
Not only Egypt has yet to win a war, but she is just incapable...Egypt will be better off, if she has a citizen army as Switzerland. She will save a lot of money and won't need a hand out from the stone ages kingdom of darkness... You sure can dish it, but can you take it..I know you from the days of Irandefense...

My reply was to one of your friends, after I made a comment on Egypt age, he insulted me...there you have it...

I wonder why Egype is suddenly buying Mig35s despite of having a massive fleet of F16.
Whats the reason? Egyptian F16s are less capable or limited? like No BVR?

I wonder why Egype is suddenly buying Mig35s despite of having a massive fleet of F16.
Whats the reason? Egyptian F16s are less capable or limited? like No BVR?
The F16 are blind, the Rafale is one eyed and the Mig 35 will be delivered with crutches...Tayhia Misr...

They are an army of thugs and now mercenaries for the UAE, the Sauds, Israel and who ever want to put a couple cents in the candy jar..

"Mercenaries for Israel?" Hahaha, that is very funny. I do like your style. Cookie Jar. :enjoy:

For Algeria, the Migs were returned and Russians replaced them with SU30...not like your case, sold brand new Mig 23 for a price of a Chevrolet, and got from desert of Arizona some F4 that it took years for the Egyptian to get them to fly,

The F-4's were from the Arizona bone yards? loool. That is so good, brilliant, Ceylal. They were bad, no one denies that whatsoever. Egyptian pilots hated flying those buses, for sure. Many of them had to go back for repairs and frequent overhauls. They'll be replaced soon enough. Deals are part of the way things work, my friend. Egypt had to do what it had to do to get past the devastation of wars and loss of land and the canal being shut down. Many of us don't agree and aren't happy with some of the conditions, but we're here now and watching as things develop through time. Doesn't mean we don't criticize, we definitely do, but we can't hate on our own. Still not sure why that bothers you, though? Seems like something more than what you claim in all these hateful posts, ma man...

not talking about that beautiful orange motif, to please the Israelis..

I wouldn't call it "pleasing" the Israelis. Think about it from an objective point of view for a minute: Why would they insist on these IFF marks? To make it easier for them to identify EAF fighters in case of war? Why, if they're so strong and according to you, they've beaten us in every war (which is furthest from the truth lol)? The reason is because by the end of 1973, the EAF had improved exponentially and was getting more successful in dogfights (especially over the Delta) and the Israelis clearly saw a dramatic improvement in skill and tactics. So some can argue that's a badge of honor, when a supposed potential enemy is scared out of their daily wits of you that they insist part of their complete withdrawal from occupied land because they got hit really hard is to put identifying marks on your fighters so they can get an additional advantage because they're scared of how good you're getting. If they weren't so worried, they wouldn't have insisted on those orange markings? So that's fine with me. The more someone is worried about me, the more I know I'm in their heads....:tup: Besides, those will slowly become a thing of the past as they would only be effective the old type of air to air combat of the 70's and earlier parts of the 80's. Back then you needed to get close enough to recognize an enemy by colors or make of aircraft. Nowadays, either side will spot the other from a minimum of 80km away, at least, most likely greater distances with the EW systems both share, making the orange swaths nothing but decorations, and actually helpful to Egypt's own CA combine arms tactics when ground forces can recognize their own birds flying over them. Even that is trivial in this day and age. So now it's really no big deal. So non-issue that the Rafales don't have them, the MiG-29M/M2's most likely won't have them and so on. Even a good portion of the brand, spanking new F-16 blck 52's don't have them. Doesn't matter in the least with today's tech. :-)

Algeria didn't buy Israeli component for the Sukhoi, she bought system in which Israeli component were included...and after their discovery, those components were changed...that is a difference between a real army, and an army for hire...

All the Israeli components, subsystems and portions of the avionics suites in all the Algerian Su-30MKA's were change? Are you sure about that....? And why were they so surprised when they opened them up for maintenance? Everyone and their sisters knew there was Israeli systems in Su-30s and so on, how is it possible the Algerian military was so surprised? Some would say that is the epitome of incompetence...but I won't go that far. Everyone makes mistakes. :-)

Not only Egypt has yet to win a war, but she is just incapable...

:enjoy: I think that even had Egypt taken the entire Sinai in 1973, and not just the entire stretch of the canal, forcing Israel to withdraw 1/3 of the distance etc.... people like you would still claim we lost because we were unable to invade Israel and push all the Jews into the sea looool. Classic, but getting old.

Egypt will be better off, if she has a citizen army as Switzerland. She will save a lot of money and won't need a hand out from the stone ages kingdom of darkness...

Egypt's army is very powerful, that's simply undeniable no matter who says what. Is it flawed? Absolutely, but so aren't many others. Alliances with other countries is only a show of strength, not weakness as you try to portray it. Being isolated and having no one to help you in hard times is weakness because you haven't established alliances and partnerships. Saudi Arabia has been linked to Egypt & vice versa since the beginning of time. They've been there for us and we need to reciprocate. Call that what you will, it's fine with me. Criticism is good, it's just this strange, rooted hatred that is difficult to understand. But hey, sometimes we're just as guilty of doing the same so the entire pool needs a profound attitude adjustment.

You sure can dish it, but can you take it..I know you from the days of Irandefense...

How did I dish it out? My comment to you was in fun, giving you a small taste of your own dishing out. No problems here, my friend. :-) I do remember your username on ID, I don't believe we interacted, though.

My reply was to one of your friends, after I made a comment on Egypt age, he insulted me...there you have it...

You did call Egypt a derogatory term, so it's understandable you'll get a reaction from an Egyptian in response to that, wouldn't you think so? Anyway, sorry for the long reply. I have no wish to have a negative interaction, regardless of Ramadan. Just needed to clarify a few things and we can move on. Good day, sir! :-)

@The SC @Frogman @MICA @EgyptianAmerican @mekawy @Hell NO @Amun

Quite a viral buzz about this 59N6E Protivnik-GE 3D air defense surveillance radar pics and that there was no information of any contract signed for this 400km range system and Egypt being the 3rd country to operate it after Russia and Belarus.

18237740_1158271980951936_621249793574170066_o.jpg

8cii.jpg

izr0.jpg

etiw.jpg

despite viewing it on 6/10/2016 ceremony but no one noticed it till 2 months ago , very good addition to work with mig 35 & air defence systems

Back
Top Bottom