What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Egypt has massive Sea to cover but its Navy is not in good condition ships and submarines are way to old

Are you for real Mr. ELITE MEMBER ?! ..
You haven't come across any news regarding the latest deals with USA, France, Germany and Russia that cost billions of dollars ?!

I know about Corvettes from USA and two from France

@Amir_Pharaoh Please tell the list of signed deals of ships and submarines @Amir_Pharaoh

The deal with France is much bigger than two ships ..
As for the coming submarines from Germany and Russia, links have been added here before.
Just google it or go back few pages .. or I might be able to add them again later this day ..

I know about Corvettes from USA and two from France

@Amir_Pharaoh Please tell the list of signed deals of ships and submarines @Amir_Pharaoh

1 fremm frigate
4 gowind corvettes 3 will build in egypt
4 ambassador mk iii missile boat
4 type 209 subs
1 Molniya missile corvette
+
2 Mistrals very close
+2 more gowind option

12031555_400801343377868_6454717278230002416_o.jpg

I know that most if not all of you posts are pure hatred with no logic or evidence/prove
but anyway
You think the Russians fell from a turnip truck? After what Sadat did to them ?
Sweepstakes? :hitwall:
Egypt, other countries interested in French Mistral warships - source[/QUOTE]
How an opinion become a pure hatred?
Have you asked yourself the role of a vessel built for cold weather in Egypt? A vessel built to Russian specifics for Russian military equipment that Egypt does not possess or able to possess at any time and at any cost. So let stay real and with the means of Egypt...
For the time being, Canada and Brasil are the likely end users...

Will Egypt going to sell their F-16s Block-15 to Pakistan.

Like Jordan will sell F-16s as they might be making up a deal for 100 EF-2000s or Rafaels soon.

Also, PAF might buy some dual seat F-5 along with single seat from ME countries to complement the T-38s.

Will Egypt going to sell their F-16s Block-15 to Pakistan.

Like Jordan will sell F-16s as they might be making up a deal for 100 EF-2000s or Rafaels soon.

Also, PAF might buy some dual seat F-5 along with single seat from ME countries to complement the T-38s.
i hope so and i wish there will be less US weapons in our army in the future backstabbing sons of *****

You think the Russians fell from a turnip truck? After what Sadat did to them ?

Sweepstakes? :hitwall:
Egypt, other countries interested in French Mistral warships - source
How an opinion become a pure hatred?
Have you asked yourself the role of a vessel built for cold weather in Egypt? A vessel built to Russian specifics for Russian military equipment that Egypt does not possess or able to possess at any time and at any cost. So let stay real and with the means of Egypt...
For the time being, Canada and Brasil are the likely end users...
No opinion is never a pure hatred but it becomes so when you refuse to accept the logical and proved opinion to believe the not so logical and un proved opinion simple because u hate arabs.
All the articles I have read till now are talking about egypt being the front-runner both russian and french Are saying the samething.
And most of the country's mentioned are not in a cold climate and the ones who are in a cold climate are not friendly toward russian and don't have any russian equipments on the other hand egypt recently bought 50 ka-52 (make sense right ) and s300 which mean that yes they forgot what Sadat did to them . Egypt not able to finance the deal I think what made egypt able to finance the other deals (the ones everyone said egypt won't be able to finance) would make us able to finance this deal.

No opinion is never a pure hatred but it becomes so when you refuse to accept the logical and proved opinion to believe the not so logical and un proved opinion simple because u hate arabs.
All the articles I have read till now are talking about egypt being the front-runner both russian and french Are saying the samething.
And most of the country's mentioned are not in a cold climate and the ones who are in a cold climate are not friendly toward russian and don't have any russian equipments on the other hand egypt recently bought 50 ka-52 (make sense right ) and s300 which mean that yes they forgot what Sadat did to them . Egypt not able to finance the deal I think what made egypt able to finance the other deals (the ones everyone said egypt won't be able to finance) would make us able to finance this deal.
There was no logic in your comment, just a pure speculations..if you want to be taken seriously, be real!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom