What's new

Egyptian Air Force Rafale fighter jet crashed

why would i have to save my face.

donkey of the day

[

No.
Dont talk about things you dont know about.

You dont hand out 300 million dollar figthers for free after a 3rd country crashes their purchase. its laughable.
And you saying rafael comes with mechnical and technical issues just shows your understanding of export class figther jets.

Mate, no fighter is 100% fullproof against technical failure. These things come with warranty as part of the contract.

If it's a pilot error or not maintained according to the terms and conditions in the contract, then warranty won't be honored. But if it's neither and just a failure, then warranty can be claimed.

You know about these things so much, please enlighten me. I am assuming you are privy to the contract between Egypt and France?

Mate, no fighter is 100% fullproof against technical failure. These things come with warranty as part of the contract.

If it's a pilot error or not maintained according to the terms and conditions in the contract, then warranty won't be honored. But if it's neither and just a failure, then warranty can be claimed.

You know about these things so much, please enlighten me. I am assuming you are privy to the contract between Egypt and France?
you sound like a proper imbecile.
why would france hand over a brand new jet to eygpt due to pilot error or lack of maintance. how it that their fault.

and like i said countless times which you cant seem to phantom, france do not sell a top of the line figther with technical issues these figthers are put through their paces before delivery.

its laughble you suggesting france hands out 300 million dollar jets for free because some country crashed one.

you sound like a proper imbecile.
why would france hand over a brand new jet to eygpt due to pilot error or lack of maintance. how it that their fault.

and like i said countless times which you cant seem to phantom, france do not sell a top of the line figther with technical issues these figthers are put through their paces before delivery.

its laughble you suggesting france hands out 300 million dollar jets for free because some country crashed one.

I think you are the imbecile here.

I said if the crash is due to pilot error or maintenance not done properly, then warranty woill NOT be honored.

If it is none, and just a technical issue, then warranty can be claimed. Why does it matter if the plane is 300 mil or 30 mil? If it's more expensive then it warrants a better warranty, the customer paid for it.

And just because things have been rigorously tested doesn't mean they can't have flaws. It can simply be a bug in the flight control software, or any mechanical part failing, where warranty can be claimed.

Apart from saying, "Why would France handover a 300mil plane", how about some real stuff where it says there is no warranty on these purchases? You seem to be the all-know of fighter deals?

I guess the indians would know as they are buying the rafale. PDF Indians, can you please share if known what the warranty terms are for your rafale purchase? @Nilgiri

I think you are the imbecile here.

I said if the crash is due to pilot error or maintenance not done properly, then warranty woill NOT be honored.

If it is none, and just a technical issue, then warranty can be claimed. Why does it matter if the plane is 300 mil or 30 mil? If it's more expensive then it warrants a better warranty, the customer paid for it.

And just because things have been rigorously tested doesn't mean they can't have flaws. It can simply be a bug in the flight control software, or any mechanical part failing, where warranty can be claimed.

Apart from saying, "Why would France handover a 300mil plane", how about some real stuff where it says there is no warranty on these purchases? You seem to be the all-know of fighter deals?

I guess the indians would know as they are buying the rafale. PDF Indians, can you please share if known what the warranty terms are for your rafale purchase? @Nilgiri
please come back to me when the french say in their warranty they will hand over new jets if rafael crash.

please come back to me when the french say in their warranty they will hand over new jets if rafael crash.

Why would I come back to you later.

Just then you were claiming I don't know anything, you know a lot about these contracts. Why don't you educate me about the terms and conditions of the warranty in their deal?

Why would I come back to you later.

Just then you were claiming I don't know anything, you know a lot about these contracts. Why don't you educate me about the terms and conditions of the warranty in their deal?
imagine thinking air forces give away the terms and conditions of the deals they sign :lol:

You really dont have a clue do you. just know mate these top of the line fighters done crash easily and if they do its due to pilot and maintanance issues. no one gets freebies.

imagine thinking air forces give away the terms and conditions of the deals they sign :lol:

You really dont have a clue do you. just know mate these top of the line fighters done crash easily and if they do its due to pilot and maintanance issues. no one gets freebies.

Clutching at straws now?

If the airforces don't give away terms and conditions of the deals, how do you know about the warranty conditions.

Yeah, now I just need to "know from you" these thing don't crash, they are created by the God himself. They are not mechanical things, they can't fail, they can't have software bugs with millions of lines of code in them. There is no freebie, there is warranty for a very expensive product, if it fails because of a fault or glitch in the product because of the manuacturer's problems, then they are under warranty.

why would i have to save my face.

donkey of the day
The only donkey here is you.. talking about things you know nothing about.. so save your face from people laughing at it.. There are clauses in contracts you know nothing about.. that is if the case was true .. but no Rafale went down..

The only donkey here is you.. talking about things you know nothing about.. so save your face from people laughing at it.. There are clauses in contracts you know nothing about.. that is if the case was true .. but no Rafale went down..
your mum definitley dropped you on your head when you were a baby.

if you still have comprehension issues, i suggest getting a medical check up.

your mum definitley dropped you on your head when you were a baby.

if you still have comprehension issues, i suggest getting a medical check up.
How sick can you be..Ask your mum buddy.. and know that when you buy a car.. it comes with warranties..let alone a plane.. that is any anomaly in functionality of any part is under that warranty for a certain amount of time.. so go cry somewhere else..

I found the image of this K 8 trainer jet that has the Egyptian flag.

2526536.jpg

Did the plane that crash looked like that one?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom