What's new

Egyptian Air Force Rafale fighter jet crashed

While I don't have a great liking of the Arabs, I have to be honest here. Looking at the military history of Arabs, they are no bandars in handling military equipment.

Is the plane under warranty? Will it be replaced at no cost?
As a hater of Arabs..of course your thoughts about them is flawed.. suffice to say that they knew how to handle weapons to conquer the known world down to Bangladesh..:lol:

Last edited:
Is the plane under warranty? Will it be replaced at no cost?
haha :lol: you can tell bengalis have never had a proper air force

The french would laugh at the egyptians face and then put the fone down if EAF rang up asking for a free rafael after crashing theirs

PS cant wait for the indian baboons to get these and striaght writing them off.

What's the best way to not crash? Don't fly it.
Do you have any idea how many F-18s the Canadian pilots crashed?:lol:
Go google it.. its good for you to know before posting..

The french would laugh at the egyptians face and then put the fone down if EAF rang up asking for a free rafael after crashing theirs

No Rafale was crashed.. so save your face..

We all can smell the smoke from the cockpit ! Mayday mayday there is not a single trust worth nation worldwide which is going to provide us with the "Real S H I T" lets go for the self sufficiency method

Last edited:
Wonder why Israel never oppose any arab nation latest fighter jet procurement ....

As a hater of Arabs..of course your thoughts about them is flawed.. suffice to say that they knew how to handle weapons to conquer the known world down to Bangladesh..:lol:

Arabs conquered Bangladesh? When was that mate? Teach me some history.

What you talking about? If the plane crashed because of mechanical fault and within warranty period then it will be replaced. These are legally enforcable contracts.

Arabs conquered Bangladesh? When was that mate? Teach me some history.
They conquered India..much bigger and much more powerful..where were you? And your Islam came from where?
So listen my friend..you demean Arabs as they don't know how to use weapons.. that is your complex.. I just told you the truth.. they know how and are efficient at it..If you don't believe me.. try some Daesh guys _not even regular army_, It took an international coalition and billion of dollars to get rid of around 30 000 of them..or Hezbollah, just an Arab militia composed of 4000 men at the time when it defeated more than 150 000 IDF with planes, ships and soldiers.. the examples are numerous.. and for regular armies I recommand you read about the Ramadan war of 1973.. So as you said your self your words come from hatred.. so please swallow them back and meditate on the truth..

Last edited:
They conquered India..much bigger..where were you? And your Islam came from where?

You are emphatically claiming things. Take a look at the map, then read some history what was conquered by who.

You are emphatically claiming things. Take a look at the map, then read some history what was conquered by who.
And you expect an answer to that? now Bengali conquered the Arabs in some Bengali dream or he is on some kind of hallucinogen drug..:lol:
That advice would good for you.. you should look in a mirror and say it loud to yourself..

On topic: No official news yet..

They conquered India..much bigger and much more powerful..where were you? And your Islam came from where?
So listen my friend..you demean Arabs as they don't know how to use weapons.. that is your complex.. I just told you the truth.. they know how and are efficient at it..If you don't believe me.. try some Daesh guys _not even regular army_, It took an international coalition and billion of dollars to get rid of around 30 000 of them..or Hezbollah, just an Arab militia composed of 4000 men at the time when it defeated more than 150 000 IDF with planes, ships and soldiers.. the examples are numerous.. and for regular armies I recommand you read about the Ramadan war of 1973.. So as you said your self your words come from hatred.. so please swallow them back and meditate on the truth..

You have comprehension problems.

That indian guy I quoted was calling Arabs bandar (monkey). I replied to him saying military history of Arabs doesn't say they are monkies.

Anyway, north western part of India was conquered by Arabs briefly. Bengal is in the farthest east of the Indian subcontinent. Bengalis became Muslims in the hands of sufi preachers.

Read posts properly before jumping on the keyboard.

And you expect an answer to that? now Bengali conquered the Arabs in some Bengali dream or he is on some kind of hallucinogen drug..:lol:
That advice would good for you.. you should look in a mirror and say it loud to yourself..

On topic: No official news yet..

You probably have serious weakness in English, no blame for that, English is a foreign language to you.

My post was meant to say Arabs did not conquer Bengal. Don't just say ignorant things.

You have comprehension problems.

That indian guy I quoted was calling Arabs bandar (monkey). I replied to him saying military history of Arabs doesn't say they are monkies.

Anyway, north western part of India was conquered by Arabs briefly. Bengal is in the farthest east of the Indian subcontinent. Bengalis became Muslims in the hands of sufi preachers.

Read posts properly before jumping on the keyboard.

You probably have serious weakness in English, no blame for that, English is a foreign language to you.

My post was meant to say Arabs did not conquer Bengal. Don't just say ignorant things.
"While I don't have a great liking of the Arabs, I have to be honest here. Looking at the military history of Arabs, they are no bandars in handling military equipment."
This was your hatred statement.. Sorry I did not know that "Bandars" was an English word..:lol: now you have an English language complex on top of the others..
And where did those Suffi preachers came from?that was the way of spreading Islam, not by war.. by conquering the minds f the ones who were lost and by Arms when they killed the peaceful preachers..:cool:

Despite everything.. I am sorry for the misunderstanding.. but please do not confuse Hindu language comprehension with English ..

"While I don't have a great liking of the Arabs, I have to be honest here. Looking at the military history of Arabs, they are no bandars in handling military equipment."
This was your hatred statement.. Sorry I did not know that "Bandars" was an English word..:lol: now you have an English language complex on top of the others..
And where did those Suffi preachers came from?that was the way of spreading Islam, not by war.. by conquering the minds f the ones who were lost and by Arms when they killed the peaceful preachers..:cool:

Despite everything.. I am sorry for the misunderstanding.. but please do not confuse Hindu language comprehension with English ..

So that quote you think was against Arabs? Mate, end of discussion with you. Bye.

So that quote you think was against Arabs? Mate, end of discussion with you. Bye.
You started with this:"While I don't have a great liking of the Arabs".. do not blame others.. Bye

Do you have any idea how many F-18s the Canadian pilots crashed?:lol:
Go google it.. its good for you to know before posting..

No Rafale was crashed.. so save your face..
why would i have to save my face.

donkey of the day

[

What you talking about? If the plane crashed because of mechanical fault and within warranty period then it will be replaced. These are legally enforcable contracts.
No.
Dont talk about things you dont know about.

You dont hand out 300 million dollar figthers for free after a 3rd country crashes their purchase. its laughable.
And you saying rafael comes with mechnical and technical issues just shows your understanding of export class figther jets.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom