What's new

Egyptian Air Force Rafale fighter jet crashed

No Rafale crashed..to your dismay..
Your point does not stand against the warranty..Mr argue for the sake of it.. grow up a bit..and keep your fabricated comments to yourself to sooth you sickness..

Its silly how much this guy hates Egypts or Arabs or whatever his issue is.

As a hater of Arabs..of course your thoughts about them is flawed.. suffice to say that they knew how to handle weapons to conquer the known world down to Bangladesh..:lol:

This forum is filled with cunts, depart

Giving state of the art jets to rookies and faith of these egyptians on islam is questionable bring these things to themselves

More will crush if you bow down israel and sisi

Its silly how much this guy hates Egypts or Arabs or whatever his issue is.
you are smoking crack
why the hell would i hate arabs or egyptians ?

funny how you didnt have an answer to my question how many of IAF figthers have the Russians replaced free of charge that were crashed by IAF. Slap after Slap on your face

No Rafale crashed..to your dismay..
Your point does not stand against the warranty..Mr argue for the sake of it.. grow up a bit..and keep your fabricated comments to yourself to sooth you sickness..
i swear to god this man has a personality of a dead tree.

AGAIN for the 100th time you are arguing for the sake of arguing, my comments on here were about the spastic bengali saying France better hand over keys to a brand new rafael to egypt now this one crashed. which i told him was not possible.

You have some major comprehension issues i suggest you get your brain tested. and dont reply back i have no intentions to carry on discussing a point with someone who cant comprehend or articulate other posters comment.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom